Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Well just a lil update I'm CD20 today and still no sign of O, had an ultrasound done on CD18 as I had a really awful pain in my kidneys & lower abdo so they checked my ovaries as well to see if they find that I'd ovulated but nothing :( I had 1 dominant follie at 12mm the rest were between 9-11mm, so my eggies aren't growing all that fast at all :( and my lining is really really thin at 2mm and only 4weeks ago before I had AF it was a healthy 6mm.

Hoping this lil follie grows soon :( Or If I get my BFN I'll be in for surgery next month :(

has anyone had anovulatary cycle on soy? Or a longer cycle and O'd later?

I feel ya - I'm CD28 today and nothing going on. I was soooo hopeful that the soy would help move up O, which was on CD38 last cycle, but at this point if it helps at all, it isn't going to be by much. :wacko: Not sure if it just isn't going to work for me or if I didn't take enough (I did 40/80/120/160/200 CD3-7). I also had a lot of spotting CD8-10, and now have had at least some spotting everyday since CD20 forward. I'm assuming that's due to the soy, since I've never had mid-cycle spotting like this before. **SIGH** I just hope I O soon. Not sure what I will do next cycle, don't know if I should try more soy, or try vitex/agnus castus or just nothing. I just can't stand the thought of a third long cycle in a row. The length of my cycles are cutting my opportunities in half, I will be 35 in December, and I would like to have several babies......was hoping that soy would be just what I needed but I guess not :nope:

Thanks for the sentiments and dust BabyKiser - we're still trying for the next three months and really hoping for a baby to be born during his next summer vacation so we'll take all the dust we can get!! :)

:hug:

Whew, I'm finally caught up!!

This is my first time using soy. My cycles are very regular, but I would love to move my O date up. It's normally CD18-19, was CD22 last month... Anyway, CD6-9 (today) I took 75mg, 150mg, 175mg, & 175mg.

A few questions

- Normally my pre-O temps are very stable, but on CD8 I had a noticeable dip followed by a 0.6* jump today. There's no way I O'd on my 3rd day of soy, right? But what's up with all these ups and downs? Makes me nervous... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2afec7

- Today I've felt sick to my stomach ALL DAY... Is this a normal side effect, or is it possible I'm getting sick (explaining the 0.6* jump in temp this morning)?

Oh, and congrats to everyone with BFPs!!! I hope to join you very soon!!!!!!

Skippin I think I can see like a super faint line in the strip one. Try tomorrow again with fmu & it should be darker even if it's only slightly darker. My first +hpt was super faint as yours & I was 10dpo si fx'd fir you.
X

Ah blah!!! Took several more tests since this am...ONE (of many) of the ICs again, faint BFP but a teensy darker, this eve's FRER was a total BFN.
So, guessing I may be out.
Ugggh. I hate this-I know I should just hold out and test in another dag or two, but I just wanna know!! Like now I can't sleep I'm so peeved about another bogus cycle.

Congrats Anna, have safe 9-months!

I'm on 9DPO and still getting :bfn: on IC's which are supposed to be ultra-sensitive (10 ml).. I feel so down and depressed, I hope I'm no yet out. Can any nice, caring soul stalk my chart and tell me if there is still hope.

I feel like I've done everything right this cycle, but even now I have no major pregnancy symptoms at all, which is funny because my I would usually get breast pains a week before my period starts. PLS help!

Hi I wish I found this thread earlier. I actually started a thread about me starting soy this last month.
I had a m/c in May and did not O straight after or the next cycle. I charted and did OPKs but no ovulation detected.
This month I started soy. I wanted to do days 3-7 but my soy did not arrive til day 6 :dohh: So I just started then I took a little extra to make up for the missing day.
day 6 100mg in the morning and 200mg at night
day 7 100mg in the morning and 200mg at night
day 8 200mg at night
day 9 200mg at night

I ended up Oing on day 19 which was good for me as I was Oing around day 23 before my miscarriage. I had a really really strong LH surge.

10dpo I got my BFP. I really think it was the soy as my DH and I have NEVER fallen pregnant quickly. DD1 was 7/8 months DD2 was nearly a year with wacky cycles and 3rd pregnancy (m/c) took 11 months.

Just thought I would share my story. Hope it gives some hope to those TTC with Soy.
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

lian_hawaii I got a BFN at 9dpo but a BF(very faint)P at 10dpo. FX for you.:flower:

Oh wow Mammatotwo! Congrats Hunnie H&H 9 mnths this is so inspirational. Thank you for sharing it gives hope to all of ladies who are still TTC xxxx

Hey ladies. Quick question. This is my first month using soy. I usually ovulate on CD 22. I am temping so I know I haven't ovulated yet. I am on CD 20 today. All my OPK's so far has been pretty light considering I am only 2 days away from O. I have a terrible headache though for 3 days already and have started getting my twinges that I usually get about 2-3 days prior to O. Has any ladies noticed a change with your results on your OPK when using Soy? At this stage I am still testing with OPK's but I am bargaining and BD'ing around a normal CD 22 ovulation date.

Hope I won't miss that egg.

Congratulations mamatotwo & all the best in your pregnancy and after!!!

Lian-hawaii 9dpo is far too early Hun!! Just wait until 11dpo when it may show with a faint +hpt. Don't give up for this cycle yet!!

Lollypopxxx what have you been up to?? I haven't heard from you in ages!! Hope you're well and getting ready for your BFP.

Skippinstones please stay positive and concentrate on the faint +hpt rather than the FRER. I personally don't like them very much. I didn't get a bfp with them last time even though the other test were faint +. Fx'd is the beginning of another BFP.

Angel I wish I could help you but I don't know how dark the opk's are. The smileys opk's are very good at taking away the guessing game.

I'm a bit anxious today. I'm still unable to bd'ing as the 'af like thing' hasn't stopped yet. I've decided I'll call for an emergency appt tomorrow morning if it continues during the day.

XX

Hey ladies. Quick question. This is my first month using soy. I usually ovulate on CD 22. I am temping so I know I haven't ovulated yet. I am on CD 20 today. All my OPK's so far has been pretty light considering I am only 2 days away from O. I have a terrible headache though for 3 days already and have started getting my twinges that I usually get about 2-3 days prior to O. Has any ladies noticed a change with your results on your OPK when using Soy? At this stage I am still testing with OPK's but I am bargaining and BD'ing around a normal CD 22 ovulation date.

Hope I won't miss that egg.

Angel, as for me this is also my first Soy cycle and I usually ovulate on CD18-22. I also use OPK twice a day and I was getting very disappointed because at CD18, I'm still getting light-coloured 2nd lines..

But then on the evening of CD19, I was so surprised to see a very dark second line and this also coincided with Ferning on Saliva Microscope plus EWCM. So, don't worry, it could happen tomorrow or anytime soon.

Just had a look at your chart lian_hawaii and it's looking good!!! Feeling positive about you!!

I tested this morning at 11-12 DPO - not sure of when I ovulated. And got a big BFN. AF due tomorrow, so we'll see what happens then. I don't really feel like it's gonna come, but I don't feel like I'm pregnant either. Ugh...

I tested this morning at 11-12 DPO - not sure of when I ovulated. And got a big BFN. AF due tomorrow, so we'll see what happens then. I don't really feel like it's gonna come, but I don't feel like I'm pregnant either. Ugh...

Oh chick fx for you, your not out yet till the witch shows her head! Please stay positive, stressing won't help, I know it's easier said than done when you want this soooooooo bad, hoping August brings good news for you, be blessed xx

Hi Madrid98

Where can I start cd22 today, I'm not even sure when I ov this month as I didn't use opks, my reason behind this was last month I started BD cd14 had loads of ewcm cd 10, 11, 12 and got a positive opk cd 17 and ended with a BFN so I wasn't sure whether my BD last month was actually at the right time!

This month however I've told myself what will be will be, we started BD cd 8 we have not been regimented about it like the other months we've just gone with the flow! figured I can't control things to the tee, they are powers up above me, when the time is right it will happen.So that's were I am, I do want this sooooooo bad but I've been disappointed too many time, we've done what we can, won't symptom spot will wait and see xxx

Hiya all,
Popping back in for some advice!!
Im on day 9po according to FF but i dont think i have ov this cycle i only had wet cm around that time but i got ill so my temps are screwed this month!
SSsooooo i took 40,80,120,160,200 on days 3-7! i did feel twinges early on and was feeling possitive but after nothing the only symptoms iv had are spotts and tingly nips! (sorry!) Im just not sure its worked, so would you give it another go and up the dose if so what would you take? or cut my losses and try something else?

Thanks ladies!!!

P.s Madrid im sorry to see whats happend, your doing so well to look on the bright side and im so sure your going to get there!!! xxxxx

Hiya all,
Im on day 9po according to FF but i dont think i have ov this cycle i only had wet cm around that time but i got ill so my temps are screwed this month!
SSsooooo i took 40,80,120,160,200 on days 3-7! i did feel twinges early on and was feeling possitive but after nothing the only symptoms iv had are spotts and tingly nips! (sorry!) Im just not sure its worked, so would you give it another go and up the dose if so what would you take? or cut my losses and try something else?

Thanks ladies!!!

P.s Madrid im sorry to see whats happend, your doing so well to look on the bright side and im so sure your going to get there!!! xxxxx

Hi Cherry,

Not sure if I can offer much advice but didn't want to read and run. I took si from day 3 - 7 and doses as follows. cd 3 140mg cd4 140mg cd 5 140 cd6 200mg and cd 7 200mg. I ovulated on cd 11 and was similar to u only had tingle nipples and slightly sorer than usual breasts. My cm is crap and did notice a slight improvement in it. My af arrived 17 dpo which is 3 days later than usual for me. I took so again in the same sequence and doses as last month but have noticed this month that I have an abundance of cm compared to last month. Sorry I am waffling..... My advice would be to to maybe increase dosage slightly at 3dpo and increase gradually as you did last month. I haven't bothered temping this month as last month my temps were high right up til after aunt flo arrived so feel this may be because of the soy. Here I go again waffle waffle waffle sorry ....

Anyways wishing you lots and lots of baby dust xxx

Oh chick fx for you, your not out yet till the witch shows her head! Please stay positive, stressing won't help, I know it's easier said than done when you want this soooooooo bad, hoping August brings good news for you, be blessed xx

Thanks hun. I'm basically at, whatever happens is gonna happen. Nothing I can do to stop it. I'm really hoping to be pregnant by my due date from my first, but it's slowly fading away. But again, nothing I can do to help that.

This month however I've told myself what will be will be, we started BD cd 8 we have not been regimented about it like the other months we've just gone with the flow! figured I can't control things to the tee, they are powers up above me, when the time is right it will happen.So that's were I am, I do want this sooooooo bad but I've been disappointed too many time, we've done what we can, won't symptom spot will wait and see xxx

We'll be doing this next time. Not sure if I'm gonna be taking soy again, as it didn't do anything this time. If anything, it made me ovulate 1-2 days later. But I'm not doing any OPKs or anything. It gets too frustrating and stressful waiting for a line to show up. Good luck to you!! :hugs:

Hiya all,

Thanks ladies!!!

Hi Cherry,

Not sure if I can offer much advice but didn't want to read and run. I took si from day 3 - 7 and doses as follows. cd 3 140mg cd4 140mg cd 5 140 cd6 200mg and cd 7 200mg. I ovulated on cd 11 and was similar to u only had tingle nipples and slightly sorer than usual breasts. My cm is crap and did notice a slight improvement in it. My af arrived 17 dpo which is 3 days later than usual for me. I took so again in the same sequence and doses as last month but have noticed this month that I have an abundance of cm compared to last month. Sorry I am waffling..... My advice would be to to maybe increase dosage slightly at 3dpo and increase gradually as you did last month. I haven't bothered temping this month as last month my temps were high right up til after aunt flo arrived so feel this may be because of the soy. Here I go again waffle waffle waffle sorry ....

Anyways wishing you lots and lots of baby dust xxx

Thank you thats a great help, i will give it another go next month and like you say increase it but start with a higher dose! Hopefully it will work! Tbh i dont even know if i ovulate i have never been able to pin point it!

Good luck to you xx

SkippinStones – FX’d you get your BFP soon!!!

Mammatotwo – Oh my goodness, congrats!!!! I also started on CD6 (75, 150, 175, 175) – If I O around the same time you did, that would be wonderful – I O’d on CD22 last cycle, too late for my taste!

Madrid – I meant to say earlier, I am so very sorry for your loss. I really hope the bleeding stops soon.

Tweak0605 – Hopefully AF will just never show!!

Did you ladies see my post from last night? I’m still confused. Here’s the deal –

CD8 (3rd soy day) – Discomfort in left ovary, sort of like O pains
CD9 (4th soy day) – Temp jumped up 0.6* - WHAT?! Nauseated all day (maybe side effect) …
CD10 – Temp is still up. EWCM – Couldn’t find cervix

There is NO WAY I could’ve O’d on my 3rd day of soy, right? I mean, that’s impossible. Maybe my temps jumped because of the soy? But what’s up with the EWCM? I normally O CD18-19 (CD22 last mo), so this makes no sense…

Here’s my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2afec7

Advice?!

hi ladies... thanks to the fantastic Madrid for letting me know about this thread... i've trawled through all 80 odd pages... mind if i gatecrash?

congrats to all of you with BFPs!! i took soy cd2-7 last cycle in 40mg increments (good old tesco)

was quietly high fiving myself that it brought o forward, that my temps were stable and that i had none of the usual spotting.. had mega sore boobs from before ov and exceptionally sore in the last few days... then yesterday at what i thought was 8dpo from temping (but could be wrong) i started spotting/bleeding. it's hard to decide if its cd1 or not.. not full flow yet but is bright red when i go to the loo (don't need a pad or anything though). just to satiate my poas i tested and is bfn... no surprise

have any of you lovely ladies taken soy more than 1 month in a row? am considering trying it cd3-8 next time but should i wait longer?

:flower:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"