Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I'm sorry.. what kind of soy is everyone taking?? This thread is 86+ pages.. and I can't find the answer

SkippinStones – FX’d you get your BFP soon!!!

Mammatotwo – Oh my goodness, congrats!!!! I also started on CD6 (75, 150, 175, 175) – If I O around the same time you did, that would be wonderful – I O’d on CD22 last cycle, too late for my taste!

Madrid – I meant to say earlier, I am so very sorry for your loss. I really hope the bleeding stops soon.

Tweak0605 – Hopefully AF will just never show!!

Did you ladies see my post from last night? I’m still confused. Here’s the deal –

CD8 (3rd soy day) – Discomfort in left ovary, sort of like O pains
CD9 (4th soy day) – Temp jumped up 0.6* - WHAT?! Nauseated all day (maybe side effect) …
CD10 – Temp is still up. EWCM – Couldn’t find cervix

There is NO WAY I could’ve O’d on my 3rd day of soy, right? I mean, that’s impossible. Maybe my temps jumped because of the soy? But what’s up with the EWCM? I normally O CD18-19 (CD22 last mo), so this makes no sense…

Here’s my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2afec7

Advice?!

Hi! Just checked your chart but the temps haven't been taken at the same time, have they? That's why you have the white circles instead of the full ones.
I think it may be too early for O but you never know!!:shrug: Sorry I can't give you more advice.

XX

So, after thinking all day I was out, I started getting ovulation type cramping this afternoon. It started when I got up from my desk and walked over to talk to my boss. It was the sharp, shooting type pains in my left ovary. And now it's a dull ache type of cramp. It doesn't feel like AF cramps. I'm also very (TMI) wet down there, lots of discharge.

So, now I'm not sure what to think. Roll on Friday, as that's when I'll test next if I don't get AF.

Welcome rjsman :happydance::happydance:

Nice to have you here as well :haha:. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this thread and hopefully soy will work for you this cycle. I've noticed you said you're going to take from cd3-8 but you should take it only 5 days: cd1-5, cd3-7 or cd5-9. The dosage is up to you. I decided to increase it every day by one capsule :shrug:

XX

Tweak those are very good signs!! Fx'd you'll get your BFP on Friday!!

Madrid - The two temps that have circles ... I tested at a times I normally don't test (DD woke me up one night, DS woke me up the next), but I used the temp adjuster in FF to get the right temp to enter. I still checked "sleep deprived" though, since I only had ~3.5 hrs of sleep beforehand. I think my temps should still be good though, since I used the adjuster, no?

Welcome rjsman :happydance::happydance:

Nice to have you here as well :haha:. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this thread and hopefully soy will work for you this cycle. I've noticed you said you're going to take from cd3-8 but you should take it only 5 days: cd1-5, cd3-7 or cd5-9. The dosage is up to you. I decided to increase it every day by one capsule :shrug:

XX

thanks Madrid - i did actually know that.. i err just can't count haha :blush:

Hey ladies, wow 10bfps, congrats all!!

So here I am again, ttc soy baby number 2! Ive a 9month old girly. Got my bfp for her my first cycle of using soy. This again now is my first cycle ttc and using soy.

Need help tho with ewcm!

How many days do you get it for?

Do you ov whilst having it? Or when it's stopped?

I started getting blood tinged ewcm cd15, am now cd18 and still getting blood tinged ewcm

Bd'd cd14, 15 and 17 and have twinges lower down cd18. No bd cd18 as hubby has been called into work

Have I covered bases do you think? Or will hubby get pounced when he walks in at god knows what time

I think you haven't O then. Maybe you are nearly there but it seems too early. Just bd'ing in case.

Madrid - Was that to me? You don't think I've O'd yet? I really hope not ... I mean, CD8 - That would be crazy!!!

Welcome misskat!!! I think you have done very well with the dates. Fx'd is a BFP with you first cycle with soy again!!

Forgot how addictive b and b was having been away for so long since having Mollie lol

Hi Madrid98

Where can I start cd22 today, I'm not even sure when I ov this month as I didn't use opks, my reason behind this was last month I started BD cd14 had loads of ewcm cd 10, 11, 12 and got a positive opk cd 17 and ended with a BFN so I wasn't sure whether my BD last month was actually at the right time!

This month however I've told myself what will be will be, we started BD cd 8 we have not been regimented about it like the other months we've just gone with the flow! figured I can't control things to the tee, they are powers up above me, when the time is right it will happen.So that's were I am, I do want this sooooooo bad but I've been disappointed too many time, we've done what we can, won't symptom spot will wait and see xxx

I get the feeling you've been very relaxed and that will help you, I'm sure. I can't wait for your BFP!!

Madrid98 - I'm so sorry to see of your losses. Not easy to cope with, I mc Oct 09, but did eventually get my bfp 5months later, so don't give and stay positive!

Baby dust sprinkled your way x x

Tweak those are very good signs!! Fx'd you'll get your BFP on Friday!!

Thanks hun!

Actually had a few more sharp twinges while I was cooking dinner. It was like a lightning bolt went through my left ovary. Knocked the breath out of me for a minute. I don't want to get my hopes up though - I'm 11-12DPO (or so) and I don't want to be devastated when/if AF comes.

Hey ladies, wow 10bfps, congrats all!!

So here I am again, ttc soy baby number 2! Ive a 9month old girly. Got my bfp for her my first cycle of using soy. This again now is my first cycle ttc and using soy.

Need help tho with ewcm!

How many days do you get it for?

Do you ov whilst having it? Or when it's stopped?

I started getting blood tinged ewcm cd15, am now cd18 and still getting blood tinged ewcm

Bd'd cd14, 15 and 17 and have twinges lower down cd18. No bd cd18 as hubby has been called into work

Have I covered bases do you think? Or will hubby get pounced when he walks in at god knows what time

hello misskat! to answer your question about ewcm, i did not get it at all during this cycle, just wet cm. however iam 3dpo and my cm is very creamy with a small mixture of ew??!!! i have no idea why. hope that helped :)

I just wanted to send loads of :dust: to everyone on this thread! i know we have been through alot trying to have a baby, but i can tell from my end its all worth it! praying we all get our :bfp:

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->