Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Soy Isoflaves pills. I bought 40mg pills at Walmart for under $10

i also bought mine from walmart...spring valley brand i believe.

Hey Madrid and all the other ladies.

Thanks for the response. Well you were right. I did another OPK last night and this time there was a definite line. Not positive yet but I am assuming it will be positive tonight as today is CD 21. Strange thing though, when I took my temp today, it was 0.1 degree higher than yesterday so hoping that I didn't miss that egg. Will try to BD tonight and hoping that O day is still tomorrow.

Still having bad headache and sore nipples but really hoping this month is my BFP.

Just checking back in with an update- im cd 26 now tested this morn:cry: :bfn:........
So fustrating , before i took soy my cycles wer 40 + days.. so i have no idea when Af is due so ive no idea when to test, i hate this so much sometimes...
good luck to all of you x

Angel there is a post from one of the ladies in this thread that explains you usually O before getting a +opk with soy. Try to find it a few paces before this one. I think it was from momofIandE.

Hope you bd yesterday as well to cover all bases

Xx

Hmm that was interesting info about ovulating before the +opk
This cycle I had increased sex drive, ewcm, show cervix, but not a strong enough line on opk, I just thought I must be about to ovulate???
I got my pos opk a few days later, but I was dry and lost my libido by then and felt like I had already ovulated?
Do you think I did in fact ovulate earlier than my opks said?
:dust:

SkippinStones – FX’d you get your BFP soon!!!

Mammatotwo – Oh my goodness, congrats!!!! I also started on CD6 (75, 150, 175, 175) – If I O around the same time you did, that would be wonderful – I O’d on CD22 last cycle, too late for my taste!

Madrid – I meant to say earlier, I am so very sorry for your loss. I really hope the bleeding stops soon.

Tweak0605 – Hopefully AF will just never show!!

Did you ladies see my post from last night? I’m still confused. Here’s the deal –

CD8 (3rd soy day) – Discomfort in left ovary, sort of like O pains
CD9 (4th soy day) – Temp jumped up 0.6* - WHAT?! Nauseated all day (maybe side effect) …
CD10 – Temp is still up. EWCM – Couldn’t find cervix

There is NO WAY I could’ve O’d on my 3rd day of soy, right? I mean, that’s impossible. Maybe my temps jumped because of the soy? But what’s up with the EWCM? I normally O CD18-19 (CD22 last mo), so this makes no sense…

Here’s my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2afec7

Advice?!

I think you can O up to 5 days after your last dose(they say 5-10 days so keep checking I guess). I do not think you Oed yet. I look like I geared up to O early from about cd 10, nearly positive OPk at cd13 but then I didn't. Maybe it is a soy thing. Keep taking OPKs and when you get that surge BD. Or just BD every second day to catch the egg. I got a really really strong surge on my OPks no mistaking or missing it. Hope you O earlier this month. Good luck:flower:

Hey everyone, congratulations on all the BFPS! So exciting!

So I'm on CD12 and we've been DTD every other day since CD8 and I've been getting faint positives on my OPKs since CD8 too. My last 2 cycles have been really long but my usual cycle is 29 days... so when do you think I will O?

I took Soy - 40,80,120,160 and 200 on cd 2-6.... Let me know what you think! xo

Hi Lolli can't remember where I read this, some women ov 7-10 days after stopping their last dose of soy, I think there is a lady who did a fascinating entry about opks and soy, I thought it was a fascinating theory, can't remember what page it is, I would continue BD every other day to be on the safe side, I'm sure your bound to catch the egg, sending loads of sticky baby dust! Correct me as well ladies as I'm not a pro on soy xxx

Hi Lolli can't remember where I read this, some women ov 7-10 days after stopping their last dose of soy, I think there is a lady who did a fascinating entry about opks and soy, I thought it was a fascinating theory, can't remember what page it is, I would continue BD every other day to be on the safe side, I'm sure your bound to catch the egg, sending loads of sticky baby dust! Correct me as well ladies as I'm not a pro on soy xxx

Thanks girl! Yeah, I read you might not get a positive until after you O'd so will cover all bases and BD every other day! Hoping so badly to catch the egg this month!! xoxo

Angel there is a post from one of the ladies in this thread that explains you usually O before getting a +opk with soy. Try to find it a few paces before this one. I think it was from momofIandE.

Hope you bd yesterday as well to cover all bases

Xx

It was actually from a friend of mine, Momof3wants5 :) I think it was post 600-something?

well CD12 for me, stopped soy on CD6, and really praying for a good ovulation! I had some pains on CD8, but nothing since, so Im hoping I get a good egg, but I dunno, I didnt even ov last month on my own :( did Soy bring any of ur Ov's quicker than normal? Im gettin high reading on CBFM since CD10 and still neg opk's , should I BD just in case? We were gonna do SMEP but hubby is too tired, he chooses this week to do overtime!!!

SkippinStones – FX’d you get your BFP soon!!!

Mammatotwo – Oh my goodness, congrats!!!! I also started on CD6 (75, 150, 175, 175) – If I O around the same time you did, that would be wonderful – I O’d on CD22 last cycle, too late for my taste!

Madrid – I meant to say earlier, I am so very sorry for your loss. I really hope the bleeding stops soon.

Tweak0605 – Hopefully AF will just never show!!

Did you ladies see my post from last night? I’m still confused. Here’s the deal –

CD8 (3rd soy day) – Discomfort in left ovary, sort of like O pains
CD9 (4th soy day) – Temp jumped up 0.6* - WHAT?! Nauseated all day (maybe side effect) …
CD10 – Temp is still up. EWCM – Couldn’t find cervix

There is NO WAY I could’ve O’d on my 3rd day of soy, right? I mean, that’s impossible. Maybe my temps jumped because of the soy? But what’s up with the EWCM? I normally O CD18-19 (CD22 last mo), so this makes no sense…

Here’s my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2afec7

Advice?!

I think you can O up to 5 days after your last dose(they say 5-10 days so keep checking I guess). I do not think you Oed yet. I look like I geared up to O early from about cd 10, nearly positive OPk at cd13 but then I didn't. Maybe it is a soy thing. Keep taking OPKs and when you get that surge BD. Or just BD every second day to catch the egg. I got a really really strong surge on my OPks no mistaking or missing it. Hope you O earlier this month. Good luck:flower:

Thank you so much!!!! Yeah, I don't think I O'd either - Long story short, I used a different method for adjusting my two wonky temps (where DD & then DS woke me in the middle of the night), and they look more reasonable (elevated due to soy, but not totally crazy). This morning things leveled out even more. DH is out of town until CD13, but then we're doing the SMEP.

And ... CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!! I just noticed your ticker!!! Was this your first soy month? What was your dosing schedule?!

hi ladies! did anyone who wasn't successful on first cycle of soy experience lighter period?

dunno whats going on, have had light bleeding since sunday - but it's not enough to need a tampon or pad... and temp hasn't plummeted, in fact it rose ever so slightly today.. is it a v light af (unusual for me) or is it still spotting!?!?

x

hi ladies! did anyone who wasn't successful on first cycle of soy experience lighter period?

dunno whats going on, have had light bleeding since sunday - but it's not enough to need a tampon or pad... and temp hasn't plummeted, in fact it rose ever so slightly today.. is it a v light af (unusual for me) or is it still spotting!?!?

x

I'm on my first soy cycle, so I can't answer about AF... But (since there are no crosshairs), are you thinking you O'd on CD15? Do you remember why that temp was discarded? In any event, if CD15 was O day, maybe it's implantation bleeding? Sometimes my temps go up right before AF (tricky temps!!!), but hopefully that's not the case for you - GL :winkwink:

Question about OPKs -

I took soy CD6-9 (missed CD5). Because I'm curious, I started OPKs on CD8. The test line got darker and was the darkest on CD10 (but not positive by any means). Today (CD11), the test line is barely there. Is that normal? Maybe it's because it's been 2 days since I took soy (and so it's exiting my system)? Anyone else test out of curiosity? It was just kinda sad seeing a blank OPK - Ha!!

Question about OPKs -

I took soy CD6-9 (missed CD5). Because I'm curious, I started OPKs on CD8. The test line got darker and was the darkest on CD10 (but not positive by any means). Today (CD11), the test line is barely there. Is that normal? Maybe it's because it's been 2 days since I took soy (and so it's exiting my system)? Anyone else test out of curiosity? It was just kinda sad seeing a blank OPK - Ha!!

Hey, I'm on Soy and been testing since CD8, I just posted a new thread with pics so check it out for curiosity xo

I took a look... Yours seem to be darker than mine, so maybe you'll O before me? When do you normally O? What days did you take soy?

Here's mine -
Anyone else know if it's normal to get darker until ~a day after your last dose, then go back to lighter?

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/IMG00461-20110816-1248.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->