Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I took a look... Yours seem to be darker than mine, so maybe you'll O before me? When do you normally O? What days did you take soy?

Here's mine -
Anyone else know if it's normal to get darker until ~a day after your last dose, then go back to lighter?

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/IMG00461-20110816-1248.jpg

I took Soy on CD2-6 and have no idea when I o atm cos of my last two cycles being irregular.

On my opks CD9 is darker than CD11 and then it got darker on CD12 so I'm hoping it's normal!

Hope we both get a soy bfp!:happydance:

Rjsman regarding af when I took soy it sort of affected my af as it was shorter then ever. I think it lasted only 3 days. I got my bfp after that one so I can't tell you if it's meant to b light or otherwise. Sorry

Xx

Im rlly worried the pains Im havin feel like af pains, could it just be ov pain cause of the soy? Im rlly cramping! :wacko:

Im rlly worried the pains Im havin feel like af pains, could it just be ov pain cause of the soy? Im rlly cramping! :wacko:

I don't know firsthand, as this is my first soy cycle, but another woman said she had AF-like cramps for a couple of days before she O'd... And she said O hurt like a beeyotch!!! Ha, ha! What days did you take soy? What doses? When do you normally O? Just gathering info for myself :winkwink:

I don't know firsthand, as this is my first soy cycle, but another woman said she had AF-like cramps for a couple of days before she O'd... And she said O hurt like a beeyotch!!! Ha, ha! What days did you take soy? What doses? When do you normally O? Just gathering info for myself :winkwink:

hehe
I took soy Cd2-6, and I took 120mg each night. I dont know when I O, last cycle was the first time I got day 21 bloods done and no ovulation
:( boo
gettin high readings on my cbfm tho for 3 days now so I pray that O comes soon :D

hehe
I took soy Cd2-6, and I took 120mg each night. I dont know when I O, last cycle was the first time I got day 21 bloods done and no ovulation
gettin high readings on my cbfm tho for 3 days now so I pray that O comes soon :D

So yeah, I hear you typically O 5-10 days after your last dose - So that would be CD11-16 for you. And you're CD12 today, right? So if your cramps mean the same thing as the other woman, you're looking at CD14-ish... Sounds right. :thumbup: I did CD6-9 (missed CD5) - 75, 150, 175, 175... Here's to hoping I feel some cramping around CD15 or so :happydance:

hehe

So yeah, I hear you typically O 5-10 days after your last dose - So that would be CD11-16 for you. And you're CD12 today, right? So if your cramps mean the same thing as the other woman, you're looking at CD14-ish... Sounds right. :thumbup: I did CD6-9 (missed CD5) - 75, 150, 175, 175... Here's to hoping I feel some cramping around CD15 or so :happydance:

Ohhhh I hope so :happydance: ! the cramps are unmissable.... my af isnt as bad as this! lol actually they arent TOO bad, just a really dull ache with some shooting pain every 5 mins or so lol, but hey if its for a bfp I'll go thru anythin! FX for u xxxxxxx

Just wanted to rant -- 11 DPO and still a :bfn:
Maybe Soy didn't work for me after all. So sad!! I am actually crying while typing this, I don't know how much longer can I deal with TTC.

wow hun, give it time!! i see you've been testing since 6dpo! implantation typically occurs anywhere from 7-10dpo. That's an average so it could happen before or after that point too and it's going to take time for enough hcg to build in your system to register on even a super sensitive hpt. 11dpo is REALLY early still!!

Based on your temps, I'd say soy did work in that it helped you ovulate at a reasonable date since your May cycle looks annovulatory. You can't expect to get a bfp on your first soy cycle. Yes, it happens for some but not all and that could have just been their lucky month and not at all related to soy!

Keep your chin up and don't forget to have fun!

Hey Ladies

Just an update on my first soy cycle. I took soy CD 3 - 7 and started doing OPK on CD 11. I usually ovulate CD 22 on a 35 day cycle. I got what seemed like a good line around CD 14 or 15 (can't remember). But the next day the line faded and there were no clear lines. On CD 19 I got a slight line and on CD 20 I got a good line (not positive yet). I also started having cramps by then but not all as bad as any of the ladies here mentioned their O pains to be. Had bad headaches though from CD 18 up until now. Anyways, so we BD'ed on CD 19. CD 20 my line got darker and then last night on CD 21 my line was much darker and perhaps as dark as the control line (i really struggle with comparing lines). So we BD'ed last night on CD 21. I had some pains on my rleft side all last night (last month I ovulated from my right as the doc saw the eggie). Today is CD 22 and I don't feel any cramps,just headache and wetness. (sorry TMI).

However, temperature wise, I usually have a slight rise on CD 21, followed by a dip on CD 22 (ovulation day), and then the steady rise. This time though, I have had a temp rise from CD 20 so I am not at all sure whether perhaps I had missed my O date as my OPKs were affected by the soy. Either way, we generally BD every 2nd or 3rd day so really hoping that I didn't miss that egg. I will do another OPK today and see what it says. Will also have a clearer picture with tomorrow's temperature.

Hoping soy worked for me even though I didn't get the strong O pains.

finger's crossed for BFP's for all.

@MomtoIandE - as you can see, I had the same scenario of a good OPK line which then eventually faded and now showing up again.

Everything crossed for you Angel!!!!

I´m sorry that some of your are experiencing so much pain at O. I can't remember if it was the same for me, I don't think so. I do remember the cramping pain at implantation. It was as if af was coming straight away.

Lian_hawaii don't feel so down. It's early as gardenofedens says and also try to see the positive side which is that you've O this cycle. Your chances are improving as it is just by that.

XX

Gardens and Madrid, thanks a lot.. Yeah, my May cycle is the weirdest I had in my life as I was so stressed out with a crazy house burglary and my dog dying. But I changed FF account and I actually Od then at CD36.

Anyway, new development. This evening, I've gone to the loo like 10 times after drinking 2 cups of green tea. And on the 10th time, I noticed the tissue paper smeared with pink blood. Tried wiping again, a bit deeper (sorry TMI), and more blood.

Late IB?
I thought I always have a 14-day luteal phase and I'm doing acupuncture + all kinds of supplements so there should be no reason why my LP would suddenly be 3 days shorter (I get AF at 15DPO). Also, when I start AF, it's usually dark brown blood - old blood and not pinkish at all.

Early AF?
It feels like AF, I have a backache, cramps, frequent urination, and I was also dizzy. Plus, I was craving for sweets earlier this evening.

Ontopic -- Can Soy vary the length of your Luteal Phase? I saw some posts here saying Soy made AF lighter but can it actually push not just O forward but also AF??

Wow 10 BFPS's already. Last time I was on here I'm sure there was only 5.
Hope the rest of us get ours soon.

My OPK progression - Last one is today (CD12) at 11a - It's not positive, but any guesses when it will be? I have never used tests with lines (have always used digital OPKs). Thoughts?

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/IMG00464-20110817-1118.jpg

My OPK progression - Last one is today (CD12) at 11a - It's not positive, but any guesses when it will be? I have never used tests with lines (have always used digital OPKs). Thoughts?

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/IMG00464-20110817-1118.jpg

I'm cd13 and mine looks very similar today too. I've been told I should O in the next few days! So fx for both of us xo:happydance:

Thanks! DH is out of town until tomorrow, so we'll be sure to BD as soon as he's back!!!

God, this is driving me crazy now. Just when you thought you knew (well kinda knew) what your body was doing. . . .

Cd20 and still getting blood tinged ewcm? Have been having it since cd15?

Thought last night that I had ov' as I had twinges in my right side, but today I've had loads of bloody ewcm? Weird weird weird

gawd awful ridiculously painful af arrived today........ gah.. gonna pick self up & try soy one more time - wanna try days 3-7 this time although am so tempted to take it tomorrow on cd2 as af is so painful & i reckon it'll lighten it up!

good luck to all waiting for bfps!!!

:dust:

gawd awful ridiculously painful af arrived today........ gah.. gonna pick self up & try soy one more time - wanna try days 3-7 this time although am so tempted to take it tomorrow on cd2 as af is so painful & i reckon it'll lighten it up!

good luck to all waiting for bfps!!!

:dust:

Wicked witch - wonder why so painful? Hope it's gets better soon. Hot water bottle maybe?

How many soy cycles you done?

Is there I limit to the number we Should do soy for?

thanks! hot water bottle in situ on my big sore tum! i'm very new to this thread so not sure how many cycles we can do... or if there is a limit - but i did see someone pop in to say they had cysts because of it (i think)....

i dont know if the pain is soy related i do often get very painful afs - a few months ago it was the same... so it might not be related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->