Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

MOTHEROF3WANTS5-thanks! My sister has a thyroid problem as well & she is on synthroid. The nurse said hyperthyroid but the number was high. I think she said 8.520...?

Just want to let you know my baby did not stick. HPT started fading yesterday and bleeding today:cry:
:dust: to you all.

I am still a believer in soy and will go again this month.

I guess I just treat the bleeding like AF and start soy as usual :(

Just want to let you know my baby did not stick. HPT started fading yesterday and bleeding today:cry:

:hugs: sorry hun

Hey momof3wants5

Thanks for the responses and reposting your info on OPK. Well, firstly, FF seems to be totally mixed up. For some reason, it is splitting my cycles up into 2. I have in fact, since coming off BC in March, had a full ovulatory cycle every month. I ovulate on CD 22 every single month and get spotting on CD 34 with period on CD35. I have no idea why it has split my previous cycles up. The only one it seemed to keep was my May cycle. So for example, my previous cycle started on June 22 and exactly on July 13, when I ovulated, Fertility friend split it up now showing July 13 as a new cycle.

Anyways, usually I get 2 positive OPK's and FF indicates ovulation to have happened on the day of the 2nd OPK. Then i switched to IC tests and have found it difficult to get a strong positive on them. Even when using IC and another brand with the same urine sample, the IC shows almost positive whilst the other brand shows strong positive. This month though, i only used the IC's. I got a line but negative on CD 20. I got an almost positive on CD 21. And yesterday CD 22, I got a stark white negative with only a very very feint line. So i waited to temp this morning as I have had a rise for a few days, and now it seems that FF is saying I actually ovulated on CD 20. I can kind of believe that as I had no ovulation pains yesterday on CD 22. I am glad that it is moving forward but kind of bummed as my BD was planned around CD 22. We did BD though on CD 19 and CD 21 but not on CD 20 :cry:

So I guess this makes me 3dpo today I think. Not at all sure.

I usually don't have CM so I don't use that for indicating ovulation. This month though I had so much CM the last few days that it actually leaked out (sorry TMI). Hoping that somehow I still caught the egg and will just have to use this month as a basis to establish what soy does to my cycle.

Long post, sorry

I'm so sorry Mammatotwo :(

No soy BFP for me this cycle :cry: I don't think I'll be taking it again, as I think that's what made me ovulate late. Oh well, onto to the next cycle.

So sorry mammatotwo!!:cry: It's hard but it's good you're just taking at as af. I feel that the longer you're the worst it gets.:hugs:

Tweak I really thought this was your month! I'm so sorry but just try to think about this next cycle & focus on the future.:hugs:

XX

Madrid - You should put a thing on the first page with all of the ladies using soy and if they've got a bfp or what cycle they're on using soy.. idk.. might be uplifing to see, just a suggestion. :hugs:

After one hour checking the whole thread I've discovered that we had 13BFP's instead of 10. The very first one we got on this thread was from 3boys, she was waiting for af to start soy but never got a chance :winkwink:. I've always included her because she's shared many moments with us.

I'll put the list in the first page and in alphabetical order.

XX

Well done madrid98 - that's some commitment to your soy ladies!

How's everyone feeling today? I'm having a rubbish day.

Think I've put too much pressure on myself to get pregnant NOW. In being made redundant, and if I get pregnant this month then my current employer will have to pay my mat leave when I get made redundant (due to the date I'll finish and babies due date etc)

Im cd20, first cycle trying and already think I'm out. I'm mad I know!

I just don't know if I'm coming or going. Have pcos so normally have long cycles (40-70days in length) which is never good when ttc.

Mammatotwo - I am so sorry for your loss. U R in my thoughts and prayers. You have the right attitude & hopefully this will be your month. As much as you try to stay positive, remember it's okay to cry. I agree with Madrid about the timing, the farther along the harder, and although this is hard remember that m/c is often b/c there is something wrong so your body knows to reject it. I will pray for you to stay strong, positive and for your BFP this month - and then a H&H9M!

Madrid - You should put a thing on the first page with all of the ladies using soy and if they've got a bfp or what cycle they're on using soy.. idk.. might be uplifing to see, just a suggestion. :hugs:

After one hour checking the whole thread I've discovered that we had 13BFP's instead of 10. The very first one we got on this thread was from 3boys, she was waiting for af to start soy but never got a chance :winkwink:. I've always included her because she's shared many moments with us.

I'll put the list in the first page and in alphabetical order.

XX

Woah! 13 BFPS.. can't believe how many soy babies there are already and hopefully we'll keep adding!! xoxo

So sorry to hear that :hugs:
You seem to be coping well and I give you all the luck and baby dust in the world for the following months :flower: xo

:shrug: Watching "A Baby Story" while getting ready for work - am i dumb or hopeful? :shrug:

MOTHEROF3WANTS5-thanks! My sister has a thyroid problem as well & she is on synthroid. The nurse said hyperthyroid but the number was high. I think she said 8.520...?

Crystal - Nurse/Doc quotes for thyroid are very confusing due to the "opposite" impact. 8.5 is pretty high and that means very sluggish for your body! This would be hypothyroid, not hyperthyroid.

Normal range (pulling this from memory, so may not be exact) is about 2-4. I was at a 4.3 and they put me on 50mcg of synthroid and as my doc explained, 4.3 is not something they would normally medicate, but it is likely with all of my symptoms (and I had a lot - dry skin, chapped/cracked lips/constant raspy voice/tired/depressed feeling - not depression, but down for me - dry hair that was really getting thinner, etc.) I was likely a low range normal before I had my kids. Where many people would be fine at 4-4.5, I was feeling like a train wreck.
Funny thing is that now my Mirena is out, my thryroid leveled out on its own and i am back to 2.25 range! Something about that progesterone in mirena really screwed me over for four years and all the time I just kept telling myself i was just getting old! Really, cause the only old feeling i have now with no Mirena is the feeling of the old me! :happydance: LOL.

I need to catch up, but I wanted to post first (and then go back) -

First of all, I'm shocked. I have never O'd before CD18-19 (CD22 last mo), and on my first soy cycle, I just got a +OPK on CD13 - WTH?! Problem is, DH has been gone since CD10. We BD'd CD8, but won't be able to BD again until tonight (around 7p).

Question - Am I screwed? I don't think anything from CD8 is gonna help, so would I be covered if we started BD'ing tonight through my thermal shift? Or should I make him come straight home from the airport at 2p (so we'd BD 5 hrs sooner)?

I cannot believe I'm in this situation - SI are insane!!!!

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/DefPosOPK.jpg

i had a BFP my second month of taking soy....sadly i just had a MC at 8 weeks, Its not might first so certainly not caused by soy! next time ill be taking it later in the cycle to give me one big strong eggie though. My bubs need to be fighters to survive!!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->