Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

i had a BFP my second month of taking soy....sadly i just had a MC at 8 weeks, Its not might first so certainly not caused by soy! next time ill be taking it later in the cycle to give me one big strong eggie though. My bubs need to be fighters to survive!!! :-(

So sorry beachlover. I've also suffered a mc from the BFP on my first month with soy but I think isn't related. It just happened.

Hope you'll be ready to ttc soon and that you'll get a sticky bean next time!!:hugs:

XX

I need to catch up, but I wanted to post first (and then go back) -

First of all, I'm shocked. I have never O'd before CD18-19 (CD22 last mo), and on my first soy cycle, I just got a +OPK on CD13 - WTH?! Problem is, DH has been gone since CD10. We BD'd CD8, but won't be able to BD again until tonight (around 7p).

Question - Am I screwed? I don't think anything from CD8 is gonna help, so would I be covered if we started BD'ing tonight through my thermal shift? Or should I make him come straight home from the airport at 2p (so we'd BD 5 hrs sooner)?

I cannot believe I'm in this situation - SI are insane!!!!

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/DefPosOPK.jpg

I would BD tonight and tomorrow! Don't worry, I doubt you'll miss the egg! Good luck xo

First of all, I'm shocked. I have never O'd before CD18-19 (CD22 last mo), and on my first soy cycle, I just got a +OPK on CD13 - WTH?! Problem is, DH has been gone since CD10. We BD'd CD8, but won't be able to BD again until tonight (around 7p).

Question - Am I screwed? I don't think anything from CD8 is gonna help, so would I be covered if we started BD'ing tonight through my thermal shift? Or should I make him come straight home from the airport at 2p (so we'd BD 5 hrs sooner)?

I would BD tonight and tomorrow! Don't worry, I doubt you'll miss the egg! Good luck xo

We just BD'd - ha, ha!! DH came straight home from the airport ... So I got a +OPK at 11:15, and we BD'd at 2p. We'll go again tomorrow morning then Sat morning (and probably Sun morning). Did you get your +OPK yet?!

I guess with that you'll cover all bases momtoIandE!!! lol

I have a question that I thought someone on this thread might be able to answer. Is there a reason I'd have to wait for AF before taking Soy? I haven't ovulated in 4 months, and I'm wondering if I can just start taking it. If not, why not? If so, what could happen? Thanks for the help. :)

We just BD'd - ha, ha!! DH came straight home from the airport ... So I got a +OPK at 11:15, and we BD'd at 2p. We'll go again tomorrow morning then Sat morning (and probably Sun morning). Did you get your +OPK yet?!

Haha, good!! Sounds like you've got great chances this month.

No + for me yet but getting darker.. think I will O by CD16 (fx) but that would be amazing as last month I don't think I O'd until CD40 something and me getting darker opks every day is very promising!! So excited for this month xoxo

I have a question that I thought someone on this thread might be able to answer. Is there a reason I'd have to wait for AF before taking Soy? I haven't ovulated in 4 months, and I'm wondering if I can just start taking it. If not, why not? If so, what could happen? Thanks for the help. :)
I'm not a doctor but I'll try to answer based on what I know + my logic. Soy is recommended at the beginning of the cycle because it's suppose to help stimulating O and that's the time of the cycle when you aren't definitely O. If you take it half way through your cycle you may well interfere with your natural O & may cause harm (this last bit is my logic).

I wouldn't take it if I were you and I think is better to ask your doctor for something to start your af.

Good luck!!

XX

I'm not a doctor but I'll try to answer based on what I know + my logic. Soy is recommended at the beginning of the cycle because it's suppose to help stimulating O and that's the time of the cycle when you aren't definitely O. If you take it half way through your cycle you may well interfere with your natural O & may cause harm (this last bit is my logic).

I wouldn't take it if I were you and I think is better to ask your doctor for something to start your af.

Good luck!!

XX

Thanks...I just sent an email to my Dr. to ask to see. :)

This is our first time TCC and I was wondering about soy should I try it? I am almost done with af.

This is our first time TCC and I was wondering about soy should I try it? I am almost done with af.

Hi!! It depends on your cycles. Apparently if your cycles are regular & you O more or less always on the same days is better not to. If you have irregular anovulatory cycles maybe you could give it a go.

Just have a look to previous pages in this thread and you may find the when and how to take soy. We all find our own way to make it work for us. The only thing is that you need to take it either cd1-5, cd2-6, cd3-7 or cd5-9, only 5 days.

XX

I am so excited that you tried SI this month! I looked at your chart and with the lack of thermal shift and the CM and OPK lined up the only other question i have is do you feel your ovaries working hard???

You are going to get a BFP this month I know it! KMFX for you! Way to go, jes!

p.s

MomtoIandE - Did you experience O pains? xo

No, no O pains at all yet ... which leads me to believe I haven't O'd yet - I've heard we're to expect a pretty painful O, but I've just felt little twinges and dull aches here and there (not even as painful as my normal O). So maybe I'll get another +OPK tomorrow (as I usually get 2) and will go on to O tomorrow as well ...

YEAH for your lines getting darker!!!!!

I am so excited that you tried SI this month! I looked at your chart and with the lack of thermal shift and the CM and OPK lined up the only other question i have is do you feel your ovaries working hard???

You are going to get a BFP this month I know it! KMFX for you! Way to go, jes!

Ha, ha, ha!!! And it's all because you introduced me to it :friends:

No, I haven't had any noticeable activity in the ovary region - LOL ... I mean, like I posted above, just a few twinges and dull aches, but maybe I will get another +OPK (normally 2 days for me) and go on to O tomorrow? As masochistic as it sounds, I wanna feel some O pain!!! :trouble:

I have just read through this whole thread looking for someone in a similar situation. I am wondering has any heard of the effects of soy on someone like me with only one tube. My surgeon says that he would prescribe clomid to me if I hadn't gotten pg in 6 months so that I could O from both ovaries each cycle and better my chances at conceiving. Since he is so far and I don't have an RE maybe Soy will work the same since that I can get otc. This is my first cycle charting so not sure if I O every month and when. My last 2 cycles have been only 27 days. Any suggestions??

Mammatotwo – so sorry for your loss, hope you catch quickly again

beachlover1 – so sorry for your loss also – so devastating but hopefully soy will work its magic for you again & be extra sticky this time

MomtoIandE – well done on the excellently timed bding  it’s so reassuring to be able to know you’ve got timing right!

Hi and good luck to everyone else!

For those chatting about ov pain – i took soy last month & I didn’t experience any obvious ov pains although i did get v sore boobs pre ov (i think) which is unusual for me (usually after ov). Af was/is a real painful beyatch also & came much earlier but not sure if it’s related.. or if i got my ov dates wrong..

I'm sure the opk's will help you with that rjsman!!!

I have just read through this whole thread looking for someone in a similar situation. I am wondering has any heard of the effects of soy on someone like me with only one tube. My surgeon says that he would prescribe clomid to me if I hadn't gotten pg in 6 months so that I could O from both ovaries each cycle and better my chances at conceiving. Since he is so far and I don't have an RE maybe Soy will work the same since that I can get otc. This is my first cycle charting so not sure if I O every month and when. My last 2 cycles have been only 27 days. Any suggestions??

I think it'll be better to have cycle with opk's & see if you O at all. If you don't maybe you could try soy & see how you get on.

Good luck!! Xx

Hi ladies

Can I join this wonderful thread? :blush:

I took soy this cycle after reading through most of your posts I decided it sounded good. I dont ov on my own after the depo shot :nope:

I took it cd5-9 and on cd14/cd15 I got a +opk and actually FELT ov on cd15 for the first time ever! :happydance:

Im now 4DPO and keeping my FX'd for my :bfp:

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp: and for everyone still waiting lots of :dust:

Just checking in--
I'm now on CD 26 and still no O. My OPK's have had a 70-80% positive line since CD10 but never actually positive. I've been temping this month, but my temps are crazy with my night shift hours. Hopefully something happens soon! I took the soy earlier this cycle than last, so maybe for those of us who are late O'ers it is better to take the later dose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->