Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

AHHHH I'm out for a July conception. Af showed up today, but it's only spotty off and on so I am not counting this as cd1. Will start soy as soon as she shows up.:(

Hi Ladies. Firstly, thanks to all the ladies sharing so many valuable tips and information about soy and TTC. Congrats to the BFP's and condolences to those that suffered a loss. I truly hope and pray that you will get a BFP very soon!

Just an update from my side. So according to FF I am on 6dpo. According to what my normal O date is, I would be 4dpo. So not really sure which one I am. This was my first cycle of soy and I did not experience painful O pains at all. Usually I have a brief period of pain but this time I had less pain but definitely felt like a lot more activity going on around my ovaries and it lasted for longer. I still have my headache now for 5 days. I am having "o" like pains on both side of my abdomen. Also had one really sharp and painful stab 2 days ago that lasted about 10 seconds. Apart from that, nothing else really.

Going on vacation on 27 August so hoping that would take my mind off things. At this stage, I am going on normal ovulation date so that would mean AF would start on 1 September. If nothing happens by then, I will test. I am crossing fingers and toes that I get my BFP this month.

Good luck to all the ladies!!

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know if soy can be taken with metformin?

Well I gave up on soy after my last u/s a my follicle was only 12mm on cd19 and started taking Vitex 2daily morn & night and fertility blend and I finally got my very dark positive Opk on cd24 and o'd on cd26 with some serious cramping & really sore boobs and also with bloody tinged (only minor, only noticable on tissue) ewcm, we've bed everyday 1-3 times so fx it happens :)

Has anyone else experienced the blood tinged ewcm? Is this normal at time of O?

Hi all!

Angel those symptoms of yours are a very good sign. I remember I had cramping for about 2 days around the same time as you are, 6-7dpo, and also the stabbing pain you're referring to. I really hope this means it's a BFP for you this cycle. Take it easy in vacation & be careful with what you eat.

tinks80 I've never suffered from bleeding during my cycles apart from when af was due. I'm sorry that soy didn't work for you as you expected. What is Vitex? Does it help with O as well? Fx'd you get a BFP as well Hun.

Cat_f_08 I have no idea about the metformin & soy. Maybe google it. Sorry!

XX

Madrid - It's time to add another Soy BFP!!!

So I caved again - knowing I o'd and I timed BD right, I just had to know if mahybe something was askew....so I :test: today at 10dpo with 2nd MU and got a very faint (and i mean prepare to squint!) :bfp: !!!

:happydance:

Have not even told DH yet - not my mom, no one, just you ladies. It is so soon I am glad that my implantation landed at about 7-8dpo (based on this 1st Response Early Test) and that is a good sign, but I am praying it sticks! Ready to pull out the maternity clothes, refresh the fat wardrobe and set up a nursery! :winkwink:

Please tell me if I am crazy - I won't be hurt! Maybe the line is a hallucination cause I want to see it!?!?!

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/momof3wants5/IMG_0404.jpg

https://https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/momof3wants5/IMG_0405-1.jpg

Madrid - It's time to add another Soy BFP!!!

So I caved again - knowing I o'd and I timed BD right, I just had to know if mahybe something was askew....so I :test: today at 10dpo with 2nd MU and got a very faint (and i mean prepare to squint!) :bfp: !!!

:happydance:

Have not even told DH yet - not my mom, no one, just you ladies. It is so soon I am glad that my implantation landed at about 7-8dpo (based on this 1st Response Early Test) and that is a good sign, but I am praying it sticks! Ready to pull out the maternity clothes, refresh the fat wardrobe and set up a nursery! :winkwink:

Please tell me if I am crazy - I won't be hurt! Maybe the line is a hallucination cause I want to see it!?!?!

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/momof3wants5/IMG_0404.jpg

https://https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/momof3wants5/IMG_0405-1.jpg

Omg! No need to squint! I can see it...

That's our 14th BFP!!!!!!!!! :happydance::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!

How are you gonna tell DH?!!?! xoxoxo

congrats momof3 :flower:

that aint no squinter - it's clear as can be!!!! woop woop

Momof3 - OMG!!!!! That's a very clear BFP, no squinting needed!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!! I am only 2DPO, and had planned to test at 11DPO, but now I just might test at 10DPO ... Holy crap, that's awesome!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Momof3 - What happened to the link to your chart?! I wanted to stalk to see how your BD'ing compared to mine (as I don't remember). Can you link it again?!

Momof3- congrats on ur :bfp: that's so exciting!!! That line looks great and I can see it very well!!!! :happydance:

Can't wait to see if soy did anything for twins - KMFX. Although any happy little healthy baby is just great with me. Not sure how to tell dh. Since this will be the last time I want to make it special. Any ideas??
MomtoIandE - at the baseball field so will link my ff chart later but u definitely had more be than I did!! DHs schedule and mine can make for many 10-day stretches without any !! We be at -2O, -1O and 1dpo. Hope that helps you for now. Chat later.

Momof3 - I just found a link to your chart on our other board. :thumbup: Our :sex: schedule was almost the same. You were O-2, O-1, O+1. I was O-1, O, O+1. Part of me thinks O-2 is better than O, but I guess we'll see if it was good enough in about 8 days?! :shy: I hope it works!!!!! I am so stinkin' excited for you, I can't stand it!!!!! I can't wait to find out if you're having twins!! :baby::baby: I'm so jealous you were able to use tribulus. I wanted to, but can't since I'm BF'ing. Grrrr!!!

Got my acupuncture appointment tomorrow - First one in my life - The plan was to see someone in the hopes of speeding up O, but now that O has come and gone, we'll focus on a strong uterine lining and stimulating progesterone production. I'm kinda nervous though. Anyone think it's a bad idea?! :shrug:

Hey momof3wants5 - HUGE congrats to you on your BFP! :thumbup:

This thread seems to be a lucky one. Really hope it is.

Madrid, I am secretly hoping that these pains are a good sign. Yesterday evening I was out having a coffee and the chairs were higher than the table, so I was leaning forward and had to sit up straight again a few times due to sharp pains on my left, that seemed to get worse when I sit forward. Also, I use to have a steady climb on my chart after O, followed by a plateau of high temps, but so far, I have had a steady climb of about 0.1 difference with every day and had an all time high this morning of 37.01.This is the highest temperature I have ever had, but I am trying not to get my hopes up. This is my first cycle of using soy, and Agnus Cactus regulated my temperatures so not using it anymore, might make my temps higher. Also woke up this morning with burning nipples (this is weird for me as I have limited feeling in my nipples due to my mastectomy).

Also, so far every single TTC cycle has been different to the previous one so its hard to compare. I want to stay positive, but not get my hopes up. Will attempt not to test before going on holiday as friday i would be either 9dpo or 11dpo so it might be too early. Hopefully during holiday, I wont think about it too much.

Keeping my FX'ed!!! :happydance:

Momof3 congratulations!!!! I love it when I check the thread & there are new BFP's!!!!!

I'm using my iPhone so I couldn't change the list properly but you're there!!!!!

H&h 9 months to you!!!

Xx

10dpo for me and i got a vv faint line on a frer this morning! i hope this is the real deal!! 1st cycle of soy too!

ok beware the line is very faint!!! but im sure i see something when i look at it! :)

Attachments

• pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member