Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Babykiser - I hope this is your bfp!! FX for you!!!

Also everyone.. just wondering how many of us are TTC #1? I am! xoxo

Made a banner for my sig that links back to this thread! Spreading the word of Soy haha!

The code is here if you want it in yours too!

Love the banner lollipobop!! I'll try to add it to my siggy but it's a bit crowded already.

Babykiser I really hope that's the beginner or another bfp in this thread!!

XX

Baby Kiser - we are only a day apart on EDD then - I was 11dpo today and you were 10 right? Yeah - someone to go through the journey with. I am so excited. I think I saw the line, faint but I think I saw it. Check it after 12 hours - if it's there, its BFP - evap lines supposedly go away, BFPs stay. :bfp:

Jes - your chart rocks - we just gotta get you through the next 7 days til testing! :test:

Angel - this is a lucky thread I agree! :headspin:

Lolli - can I add that banner? I am gonna vist mybannermaker and try to make a blue one (hoping for a boy, but praying for healthy)

Just to update - I tested again this morning and my FRER line was more faint - darker than some I have seen, but lighter than yesterday. Praying it sticks! Keep me in your thoughts ladies - I know you will!

Also - I need help - I have not figured out how to tell DH or when. His birthday is Sept. 3rd, so I thought of ordering our youngest a "Big Sister" t-shirt and then baking cinnamon buns and putting a stick & flag in the center one that reads "Bun in the oven" - is that way too corny? I am lost - this could very well be the last time I can tell Bill we are pg and I want to make it memorable????? Ideas greatly appreciated! :shrug:

Hey ladies. So i am officially confused with my body. I have had a temp rise now every single day after O, with an all time high of 37.01 yesterday, and this morning it dropped down to 36.62. My cover-line is 36.30 so not sure what this means. Suppose I would have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. It's way too early for AF to be here to have caused the temp drop.

The stomach twinges on the left side has now increased in frequency with a few AF pains every now and then. I still have sticky CM which I never have this late in my cycle but just don't know what to think.

FX'ed for you Babykiser!!

Jo - I'm glad you think my chart looks good!!!! :winkwink: Yeah, I really want to wait until Mon to test... hoping I can stay strong!!:bodyb:

Angel - This could be an implantation dip!!!!!! :happydance: After implantation, it takes 3-5 days for enough HCG to be present in urine to produce a +HPT ... When are you gonna :test:?!

Babykiser - I just realized I called you "Babykisser" in my last post - LOL ... I couldn't see anything on your test, but my eyes are horrible - Can't wait to see tomorrow's pic!!!! :thumbup:

So I'm a little bummed. My 1-yr-old is sick, which means I'll miss my acupuncture appointment tomorrow (thought it was today, nope tomorrow) ... We were going to focus on building a strong uterine lining and stimulating progesterone production. And now I can't go!! :brat: Anyone know of any herbs or supplements I can take instead?!

Another question - Yesterday and today (so 2-3DPO) I noticed some pretty intense stabbing near my left ovary. Any ideas what that could be?! :shrug: I mean, you don't think I released a second egg, right? I took an OPK (because I'm crazy like that), and the test line is about half the darkness of the control ... Anyone else experience these intense twinges a couple days past O?

Hey MomtoIandE. Well I want to get hopeful as this is the first time I have had this in any cycle. According to FF, I am on 8dpo today. I will probably test friday morning as I am leaving for Ireland that evening, on vacation. I am hoping that I won't get AF on vacation but instead have morning sickness :haha:

Unfortunately, i also know in my mind that my previous chart temps were all different due to Agnus Cactus that regulated it. This is my first soy month so perhaps so is influencing my temps...:wacko:

Still going to keep the faith and pray this is my BFP!

looking really hopeful for you ladies!!! fingers crossed...

can someone try reassure me that i couldn't have ov'd on cd6!?!?! i had a temp rise today... took it 3 times but was exact same. surely not? did an opk this am - but have little experience with these - it has a line but is def negative

xx

Hey rjsmam. There are so many factor that could influence your temperature. I would advise you to not stress about it (hard I know), but wait until tomorrow and see what your temp does. It is rises for 3 consecutive days, then it usually indicates ovulation. Presuming you ovulated on CD 6, you would not get a positive OPK today. So getting a negative OPK doesn't necessarily mean that you didn't or did ovulated on CD 6. Temp is definitely the most reliable.

FX'ed all works out for you.

Aw thanks Angel.. i know that only time (& temps) will tell so kind of a daft post really! Thanks for your words though.. :flower::flower:

Just by luck we dtd last night so wouldn’t be a total write off!

Momof3 - Hope baby sticks :D Sure he/she will! When are you seeing the Doctor? Of course you can add the banner.. the more the merrier haha.

P.s

I adore all of the names you've given your kids! Nora is one of my favourites and William is my OH name! xoxo

Hi all!!! We are looking so cool lollipopbop! I love the banner!!

Angel the temp dip is probably implantation. Just give it time & don't stress too much with the temps at least until day 12-13 post O.

rjsman many ladies in here say that soy has changed their temps. I don't know because I stopped charting the month I started soy. I don't think you could O on cd6; it's too early.

XX

momtoIandE- lol at babykisser!!! i didnt even notice it!!! hehe

momof3- yes we are right behind eachother yay!!! got my vv faint line at 10dpo, and todays line is better :) i checked the line from yesterdays test and it was still there.

angel and madrid- thanks so much to both u ladies!!! i think this is it!!!

lolli- thanks a bunch hun!!!

ok ladies here are todays pics...11dpo a frer and ic both fmu

i think this is my :bfp:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
OMG! Yay!!! :happydance: So happy for you! This IS your BFP!

Congratulations!!! So many BFPS!! :wohoo:

So many May babies in the making! :D

thank you soo much!!!:)yes iam number 15!!!!! my 4th cycle since my mc and 1st cycle using soy!!!!

hey ladies, mind if I join? I'm CD20, still waiting for O (but it should be here anyday as my OPKs are super dark), I have long cycles & was hoping that the Soy would shorten it up some, doesn't look like that will be the case.. But I do think the Soy will make for a stronger O as I've been cramping off and on for the last couple days.. This is my first cycle on Soy, but we've been TTC for 7mo/5cycles (long cycles!)..

thank you soo much!!!:)yes iam number 15!!!!! my 4th cycle since my mc and 1st cycle using soy!!!!

Wow! So inspiring! So happy for you and all the ladies with their BFPS!

I hope I'm not too far off from joining you lot! xoxo :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->