Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hey ladies, mind if I join? I'm CD20, still waiting for O (but it should be here anyday as my OPKs are super dark), I have long cycles & was hoping that the Soy would shorten it up some, doesn't look like that will be the case.. But I do think the Soy will make for a stronger O as I've been cramping off and on for the last couple days.. This is my first cycle on Soy, but we've been TTC for 7mo/5cycles (long cycles!)..

Hey :D

We seem to be in the same situation! I'm CD19 and expecting O very soon, opks getting darker! First cycle of Soy after 2 long cycles and 6 cycles all together! Hope Soy does the trick for you xoxo

looking really hopeful for you ladies!!! fingers crossed...

can someone try reassure me that i couldn't have ov'd on cd6!?!?! i had a temp rise today... took it 3 times but was exact same. surely not? did an opk this am - but have little experience with these - it has a line but is def negative

xx

hey hun, if you look at my chart, FF gave me crosshairs on CD12 (I started OPK'ing on CD7 & never had a positive).. FF kept my crosshairs there until CD19, when my temp dipped down to 96.6.. I most deff hadn't O'd on CD12 (that would make my O like 10 days sooner than what was 'normal' for me!).. but I had to wait it out for about a week & just keep testing & temping.. Finally my OPK's are very near positive, but it was confusing/frustrating.. hang in there, I think only time will tell.

looking really hopeful for you ladies!!! fingers crossed...

can someone try reassure me that i couldn't have ov'd on cd6!?!?! i had a temp rise today... took it 3 times but was exact same. surely not? did an opk this am - but have little experience with these - it has a line but is def negative

xx

hey hun, if you look at my chart, FF gave me crosshairs on CD12 (I started OPK'ing on CD7 & never had a positive).. FF kept my crosshairs there until CD19, when my temp dipped down to 96.6.. I most deff hadn't O'd on CD12 (that would make my O like 10 days sooner than what was 'normal' for me!).. but I had to wait it out for about a week & just keep testing & temping.. Finally my OPK's are very near positive, but it was confusing/frustrating.. hang in there, I think only time will tell.

Some ladies have said they didn't get their + OPKs until after they ovulated on Soy so maybe that's the case with you?
I haven't started temping yet but apparently it's the most reliable way to see when you O'd. If I O in the next day or so then my cycle will have been shortened a considerable amount thanks to soy (reg 29 days but last 2 cycles went from 45 days to 60+ days) So here's hoping! xoxo

Omg! Just as I posted that I checked my OPK and it's darker than the control line!!!!! :happydance:

WOOOO! So happy!!! :wohoo:

This has made me feel soooo much better as I was worried I didn't O!!

I bloody love Soy!! xoxo

p.s

Should I count this as the day I O? So tomorrow will be 1dpo? xoxo

congrats on the positive OPK! hopefully I get mine today & we can go in the TWW together!!

You O 12-48 hours after your last positive OPK. I usually get 2 days of positive OPK's, then O the following day, and then count the next day as 1dpo.. So wait until you get that last positive OPK, and then you can assume that you are past Ovulation.

congrats on the positive OPK! hopefully I get mine today & we can go in the TWW together!!

You O 12-48 hours after your last positive OPK. I usually get 2 days of positive OPK's, then O the following day, and then count the next day as 1dpo.. So wait until you get that last positive OPK, and then you can assume that you are past Ovulation.

Thanks girl! So excited haha! I hope you get yours today too! Can't wait to get in to the TWW! Much better than waiting for O if you ask me xoxo

yay lolli!!!!!!! tww is right around the corner for u!!!! and about when u O its what floridagirl said!!! when i got my positive opk i O'd the next day, and i only know this because thats when i had my temp drop. congrats hun!! hope u catch that eggy!!!

Ooh Thanks babykiser! I really hope this is my month too! This thread is the luckiest thread ever!! xoxo

do you ladies think it's possible to cramp starting a few days out from O? I've been cramping since I wanna say, Saturday? It's like dull cramps & its off and on throughout the day.. I've never been one to cramp around O time.. Wondering if it's cause the Soy?

Not sure, I've never really noticed O cramps but have had a few twinges here and there the past couple of days but a lot of ladies do say noticeable O cramps are a common side effect of Soy xoxo

i think it may be because of the soy, lots of ladies have said that soy made their O more noticable and stronger!

Congratulations babykiser :yipee::yipee::yipee:! Another BFP to add to our thread. I'm so glad I started it back in May!!!

Welcome floridagirl! Hope you O soon and that you get the same results as the other ladies in here!!

lollipopbop is your turn now!! Very happy for you! But this cycle is going to be the longest ever for you: 9 months of it :haha:

X

I'm not sure if anyone saw my post from a couple pages back, so I'll post it again - LOL :winkwink:

So I'm a little bummed. My 1-yr-old is sick, which means I'll miss my acupuncture appointment tomorrow (thought it was today, nope tomorrow) ... We were going to focus on building a strong uterine lining and stimulating progesterone production. And now I can't go!! :brat:Anyone know of any herbs or supplements I can take instead?! :shrug:

Another question - Yesterday and today (so 2-3DPO) I noticed some pretty intense stabbing near my left ovary. Any ideas what that could be?! I mean, you don't think I released a second egg, right? I took an OPK (because I'm crazy like that), and the test line is about half the darkness of the control ... Anyone else experience these intense twinges a couple days past O?

On to EOE ...

Angel - Friday should be the perfect day to test!! Fx'd you get your :bfp:

Rjsmam - It's definitely possible to O that early, but my guess is it's soy related. I took it CD6-9 and noticed a similar jump very early on (scared me to death, as I thought I O'd crazy early). :wacko:

Babykiser - THAT IS A DEFINITE :bfp: CONGRATULATIONS, MAMA!!!! :happydance: So what days did you use Soy, and what doses?!

Floridagirl - Welcome!! I'm sorry to hear Soy didn't bump your O date up - What days did you use it, and what doses? I took it CD6-9 (missed CD5) and took 75, 150, 175, & 175 ... And it moved my O from CD22 to CD14!!!!! To me, I could see an argument for your O on CD11 - In the 48 hrs after CD11, you see a 0.4* rise in temp that is at least 0.1* higher than the highest temp in the previous 6 days, that is sustained (doesn't fall below 0.1* higher than the highest temp in the 6 previous days) for at least 3 consecutive days -- the definition of O. As for not getting a +OPK, is it possible you just missed your surge? I'd trust my gut though - If you think that just sounds crazy, you're probably right - You know your body better than anyone ... Hopefully your O is just around the corner!!!! :flower: Oh, and I asked the same thing about cramping just a couple days after O - See my post above ...

Lollipopbop - YEAH FOR THE +OPK!!!!! :wohoo: And yeah, ditto what Floridagirl said. To know for sure, just look for what I described (in my post to Floridagirl) about the sustained thermal shift - That will tell you for sure when you O'd. Oh, and I totally agree that waiting to O is MUCH harder than the 2ww!!

Floridagirl - Welcome!! I'm sorry to hear Soy didn't bump your O date up - What days did you use it, and what doses? I took it CD6-9 (missed CD5) and took 75, 150, 175, & 175 ... And it moved my O from CD22 to CD14!!!!! To me, I could see an argument for your O on CD11 - In the 48 hrs after CD11, you see a 0.4* rise in temp that is at least 0.1* higher than the highest temp in the previous 6 days, that is sustained (doesn't fall below 0.1* higher than the highest temp in the 6 previous days) for at least 3 consecutive days -- the definition of O. As for not getting a +OPK, is it possible you just missed your surge? I'd trust my gut though - If you think that just sounds crazy, you're probably right - You know your body better than anyone ... Hopefully your O is just around the corner!!!! :flower: Oh, and I asked the same thing about cramping just a couple days after O - See my post above ...

My tests now are so dark, that I have to believe this is O coming.. I've looked over my tests for the days preceeding CD12 & the lines were barely there, and I was testing 3 & 4 times per day, and holding my urine for at least 3 hours.. On top of that, I always have long surges they last for 2 days.. with that said.. here's my OPK from just now! :happydance: (almost there!!)

OPK.jpg

Madrid - Thanks! I have everything crossed in hopes I catch the egg this cycle! This thread is the best and I'm so glad you made it because I wouldn't have tried Soy otherwise so props to you :thumbup:

MomtoIandE - I don't have any suggestions for herbs or anything but it sucks you can't go do the acupuncture :( I hope your DD feels better though!! Thanks for the advice, I'm not temping but I'll do my OPKS as normal and see what day they fade out!
How many dpo will you wait until you'll test?! I hope you'll get on to the BFP list this month! xo

My tests now are so dark, that I have to believe this is O coming.. I've looked over my tests for the days preceeding CD12 & the lines were barely there, and I was testing 3 & 4 times per day, and holding my urine for at least 3 hours.. On top of that, I always have long surges they last for 2 days.. with that said.. here's my OPK from just now! :happydance: (almost there!!)

View attachment 254440

That looks pretty positive to me!! If you're not already there then I'm sure you will be VERY soon! BD BD BD!! xoxo:happydance:

madrid- huge thanks!! and i am so glad u started this thread it helped me alot!!! :)

momtoIandE- thank you hun!! i took soy on cd3-7, on cd3-6 i took 120mg and cd 7 i took 160mg(a little extra for kicks). i do think that it moved up my O day a bit, and i am a satisfied soy user!!! and i too experienced a few twinges after my O date, i actually still get them here and there. and sorry i dont know of anything herbal you can take, but my fx'd are crossed for u!

floridagirl- that last opk test looks great! time to start bding girly!!!! hope u catch that eggy!!!

angel- hope when u test two beautiful lines show up!!! fx'd

MomofIandE I don't know what the stabbing could be but I remember having something like that on my right side the first month with soy. Don't worry too much about the pain and just relax until 10dpo when you can start testing.

FloridaGirl just go for it!!!!

XX

I'm about to lose my free trial at fertility friend... will all my info be lost too? Do any of you use it without the VIP membership?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->