Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

oooh i'd secretly loooove twins too.... but know they'd double the worry/work/finances etc... but stil . . . .

madrid - how are you doing honey?

I'm ok. Just trying to keep it together while I wait until Thursday for my scan. Only spotting and not often so I'm hoping I'll be clear by then.
I had a bfn Sunday and start opk's today. It was a very faint one today so I'll see how it goes from now on.

Lollipopbop I think if twins run in your mum side and you are a twin yourself the probabilities are higher than you think. :haha: I think we all love twins! ME first! lol

X

TWINS!!! how i want them soo bad, but one sticky baby will do just fine!! i was pregnant with identical twins but sadly they didnt make it, mc at 8 weeks :( i wish to myself that that little eggy will split in two again! :)

15 BFP's incredible, Madrid how did this happen???? I must have missed out, Congrats to all you ladies who got your BFPs and hoping those of us still TTC aren't too far behind!

On the subject about twins, on my mother's side we have 3 sets of twins, 2 identical sets, 1 fraternal, no twins in my family though I hear they skip a generation, twins will be the death of me, I know I shouldn't be saying it, kids are are blessing either way, and having struggled with TTC one has to appreciate what's God given!

Anyway quick update, I'm cd30, 11dpo last couple of tests all BFNs, not sure if I'm hopeful still to be honest, last tested 9dpo!

Sending loads of baby dust to all xx

TWINS!!! how i want them soo bad, but one sticky baby will do just fine!! i was pregnant with identical twins but sadly they didnt make it, mc at 8 weeks :( i wish to myself that that little eggy will split in two again! :)

So sorry Hun about your loss, sending a big hug, hope my message isn't insensitive xxx:hugs:

Hey Ladies!
I have found so much comfort in this thread! You are all amazing! And I just wanted to join in with all the fun!
I have always had very irregular cycles where they have never been less than 3 months apart but recently it had been like a yr and a half since I had had a period! Which is majorly frustrating!
Anyway, out of nowhere (which is usually what happens anyway) I got my period 2 wks ago and I calculated back to when I must have ovulated - and I knew I must have ovulated because I only get a period if I ovulate (as I have tried inducing a bleed from progesterone withdrawal before and I only got a couple days of spotting and this was a full bleed for me). I was really excited about getting my period (which must sound stupid to you all because AF is the witch! But I rarely get her visit so I am usually pretty excited!
Anyway, I calculated when I must have ovulated and figured out that I had binged around that time with soy icecream! Haha it was the first time I had tried soy icecream and didn't want to binge on dairy fat. So I figured that I must have given my body a little estrogen peak that gave me the LH surge to ovulate!
So this cycle I planned, jokingly, to have a tub (1kg - because when i eat icecream i like to binge but i thought it might be a nice monthly treat lol - please don't judge). On CD12 I had my soy icecream and desperately hoped that it would help my body ovulate!
Today is CD15 and I think I had my temp rise! I can't believe it! If you wanna check, please look at my chart!

My Ovulation Chart

I realise this is not the conventional use of soy, as you ladies are using it but I thought I'd put it in for you all to see. I didn't realise that soy was taken at the beginning of the cycle for 5 days when this all happened but maybe, if this is a normal 28 day cycle (Yay! That's so exciting for me!!!!!!!!), I will try the SI. :D
I would love to join the forum and keep you updated as well as see others' stories!

So sorry Hun about your loss, sending a big hug, hope my message isn't insensitive xxx:hugs:

thanks! and no not insensitive at all :):flower:

and maybe u will be bfp #16!!!!! never know! cant wait till u test again!

Yay Babykiser!! Definitely a BFP. I am so happy for you. :happydance:

Well, I am now even more hopeful. I reached an all time high temp 2 days ago of 37.01. Yesterday my temp fell with 0.4 to 36.62 and today my temp is................... 37.08 :happydance:

I hope this was implantation. For now, I still have the cramping on and off. Also have sore boobies (usually get this once or twice prior to ovulation), but having it now throughout the day. Also woke up with a head cold this morning, and for some reason my skin is looking good. Usually my skin starts going really bad about 2dpo up until a week after AF. But I haven't had any breakouts yet (touch wood).

Here's to hoping my temp stays up. Still deciding whether I want to test Friday. Don't want to be disappointed and start my vacation off on a bad foot. Definitely taking my phone with though so if I do get a BFP (please please let me get a BFP), then I will definitely let you ladies know.

Hi Angel,
I had a look at your chart and it definitely looks like an implantation dip! :happydance:

Angel - With my son, I got a +HPT 5 days after implantation. With my daughter, I got it 4 days after implantation. Can't wait to see when you get yours!!!!

Thanks FlordiaGirl21!! I am hoping and praying this is it. Been having constant sharp shooting pains in my boobs and feels like they are burning and throbbing. Stomach cramps are also increasing so hoping AF stays away and soy did it's thing!!

angel- omg ur chart is looking fantastic!!!!!! i hoping this is it! :)

Ovulation & implantation spotting
Just hoping for some advice, I ovulated on Saturday/Sunday with some awfully strong painful cramps & had some ewcm with blood tinge throughout it (is this normal?) & now it's Wednesday night & I have some more blood tinged discharge only on toilet paper though, is it far too soon for implantation?

Or how long after O does implantation take place? I'm booked with my doctor next Tuesday so trying not to get my hopes up.

Floridagirl21- How much soy do you take and on what days if you dont mind me asking???

I took mine 3-7 starting with 40,80,120,160,200 and my chart told me i ov on day 17 my af came today which is day 35 so im pretty happy even though i didnt get a bfp!!

(I have pcos aswell thats why im asking you!)

xx

I took Soy CD2-6, 120, 120, 140, 160, 200. If it doesn't work this cycle, I'll be changing my dates to 3-7 next month :thumbup:

Good morning, ladies! Sorry - I took another day off from the thread.....DUMB DUMB DUMB idea! We are so chatty! :hugs:

Have 7 pages to catch up on today and now I see new members, Kiser's DEFINITE :bfp: - so now I have a PG friend and some questions about OPKs. (we all know I hate OPKs cause last month I got my positive 2 days after I O'd and had to manually override my O based on temps b/c FF woudl not move it back due to the damn +OPK - ANYWAY.. I know I O'd before the OPK cause I got a BFN and I am normally super fertile.) Well none of that matters now cause.....

Took my HPTs again yesterday and my FRER line is much darker, and I got a :bfp: on a Target brand HPT which needs twice the HCG, so i breathed a sigh of relief and broke out the maternity clothes!! :happydance:

No, I am not wearing them :dohh: but I am clearing out room in my closet for them and I have been cleaning out the kids rooms so much that we have made five trips to Goodwill! Yes, some of my maternity stuff had to go as well because maternity stuff is definitely cute now compared to a few years back!

I still have not told DH - or the kids. I told my best friend, which ethically is wrong, I know, but I am afraid to say something so early - AFwould not even be due until Sunday - so I am really early. His birthday is September 3 - maybe then?

My first OB appt is September 13 - I will be 6w5d then and they will do a scan. Can't wait to see if there are two in there - that was one of the main reasons I tried soy - to regulate my O after Mirena and to see if I could get two eggs. Only one set of twins in my family, though, so odds are low. FX!

EOE:

MomtoIandE - Can't wait for your testing date! Kiser and I need a third to make this a lucky journey - we could be the waddling 3 musketeers - :rofl:

Also - you probably had a few eggs develop and only 1-2 release so the other follicles can cause sharp twinges or cramping while they reabsorb for up to 3 weeks. Not a threat to your health and as long as the pain is not knocking you over or stopping you from functioning, you are okay. These are fluid filled cysts so they absolutely will subside. I had residual pain for almost a week this cycle, but my gut says I had several follicles and a few had to shrink down after my O which is what caused the pain. Most women develop 4-8 follies each month, but only the ones that are over 15mm and do not release can cause pain - this is what a doc told me years ago. Also he mentioned that even after O the remaining follicles can continue to fill with fluid and enlarge, causing pain, but over a few weeks they all reside.

As for your lining and progesterone, you can use progesterone cream (jury out on this one, but it can't hurt) and you can google natural remedies to increase progesterone. Progesterone builds the lining up for the baby to have a successful implantation. I know that wild yams from Mexico are a high progesterone food and you can buy these, but google it first to make sure - some yams are opposite and help estrogen, which you don't want. I have Mexican Yam Root that you can google under the name Dioscorea Villosa) - I have not taken mine, because I don't want to force my body to hold a pg if something is wrong, so I leave that part in God's hands, but I knwo many women take supplements to help the bean stick.

Florida - Welcome to our journey! Don't ask me about OPKs - this board knows I have had some weird crap with them and hate them!! My doctor could not even explain what happened to me last month! Of course though, I never told him last month "BTW, I took Soy Iso for 6 days, wrong doses, and was hoping for twins" He just looked at my chart and told me that women who chart drive themselves nuts - okay I am babbling!!

Angel - Looks good on your chart - Can't wait until you test - mayeb we will have four waddling musketeers. KMFX4U!

Headed into the office - chat more later....

Tinks - Blood tinged EWCm is a very HIGH fertility sign. No panic - this is usually great news. It is a rare, but great sign that the egg has begun its travel down the tubes and the corpus luteum sometimes tinges the EWCM red, pink or brown. After a few days if you are still seeing it, it shoud be more brownish?? Yes? KMFX4U2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->