Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

k12345t, I know it won't take away the temps, but I'm not sure if it'll remove the extra stuff.. It's $10 for 30 days, maybe you can extend your VIP membership?

lollipopbop, I'll be joining you in the TWW! Just got my first real positive!! :happydance:

OPK2.jpg

FloridaGirl- I'm right there with you guys! Got my positive yesterday and Sunday, but still waiting to see temp rise, so haven't "officially" O'd yet. Hopefully the next two weeks go by fast!
Thanks for your response to my question!

Do you have a link to your chart you can stick in your signature, so I can follow it?

I don't see where to get the link, is it easy to do? It's probably right in front of my face & I'm not seeing it. :)
Here's a screenshot of it from today though:

Attachments

• ovulationChart3.jpg
    ovulationChart3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5
if you're looking at your chart, click on the 'sharing' link at the top left, under 'charting home page' click 'get code' & paste the 'bbCode' into your siggy! :)

I'll be stalking your chart from now on! :flower:

Yay for + OPKS:happydance:, all three of us have the TWW wait together! But first I think we're gonna have a busy few days :winkwink:

Good luck to all of us! xo

:hugs: Busy few days is right! I'm excited.. It's been a long time since I've seen a positive OPK, with my 2 annovulatory cycles and all.. so yay :yipee: for O time.. let's get to it!

Floridagirl - Looks like you were absolutely right!!!! That is definitely a +OPK - WOOHOO!!!! :thumbup:

Lollipopbop - I think you asked when I was gonna test - This Monday, 10DPO :winkwink:

Madrid - I second what EOE has said - THANK YOU so much for starting this thread!!! And yeah, so far the wait hasn't been too bad. For me, the weeks leading up to O are the most stressful ...

Momof3 - Thinking about you ... I know you were worried about your line not getting darker, but I read somewhere that the darkness of the line doesn't really tell you anything definitive about the pregnancy - Some tests just have less dye, etc. If you're kinda worried, maybe you could get a quant done? I'm sure your little soy bean is doing just fine, but it might put your mind at ease? Hope you're doin' okay!! :flower:

AFM - One of my girlfriends offered to watch Isaac & Evelyn so I can go to my acupuncture appointment!!! :happydance: I'll have to let you ladies know how it goes. Man, I'm trying so many things for the first time this month - Soy, pineapple core (for bromelain), preseed, now acupuncture ... LOL - Hope something works!

hi all :flower:

babykiser BIG congrats.. how sweet, you & momof3 will be bump buddies!

momtoI&E sorry about your lo, hope it passes real soon & you get the accupuncture apmnt! if you do let us know how it goes - am intrigued...

yay for positive opks - go get em ladies - totally agree that the tww is better than waiting for ov.....

good luck to everyone else
:dust:

yay for a lucky thread - i want me some of that :haha:

urgh..... watching my sisters keeper with dh.. sob sob :sad2:

definity agree with the TWW being better than waiting for O! at least I know that we've done all we can do in the TWW.. on top of that waiting for O is like a 3ww for me, with the longer cycles & all! :wacko:

Floridagirl - It must be such a relief to know that you are ovulating!! Woohoo, do you think it's thanks to soy?

MomtoIandE - That's fantastic you get to go to your appointment! It sounds like you've covered all bases so we won't be surprised if you do catch that egg! Fingers crossed for your BFP on Monday! I think I'll wait until 10dpo as well if I can! xo

I think the Soy may have something to do with it.. I've got PCOS too, so my cycles are a bit wonky! I deff feel the cramps & know this is going to be an intense O, for sure that's due to the Soy! :)

Soy seems to be doing it's job for most of us! I'm getting cramps at the moment too, pretty sure this is the first time I've had O pains! I've also been getting twinges on both sides, does this mean I'm releasing two eggs?... twins?!! haha I hope so! xo

LOL, I was wondering about the same thing! Cause my pains go back and forth, and I've never had cramps mid cycle.. weird! twins would be uh-mazing! :haha:

LOL, I was wondering about the same thing! Cause my pains go back and forth, and I've never had cramps mid cycle.. weird! twins would be uh-mazing! :haha:

I keep mentioning twins to OH and the look on his face :haha:

BUT, they do strongly run in my family! xo

LOL, twins run in my grandfathers family (mom's father), not sure if that increases our chances at all.. but i'd totally embrace the chance to have twins.. OH might run the other way though :haha:

oooh i'd secretly loooove twins too.... but know they'd double the worry/work/finances etc... but stil . . . .

madrid - how are you doing honey?

LOL, twins run in my grandfathers family (mom's father), not sure if that increases our chances at all.. but i'd totally embrace the chance to have twins.. OH might run the other way though :haha:

haha mine too :winkwink: My mum is a twin, my cousin had twins last year and I was a twin but my mum MC the other one early on in her pg but twins are quite popular in our family!! xo

I would love twins too, but they don't run in the family. But maybe our soy family will have a bunch of them?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->