Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

momof3- lol at "waddling musketeers" hahahaha!!!!!! and yea i thought u learned ur lesson the first time about "taking a break" from the thread :) and i totally understand u not telling dh or the kids! i was super nervous about telling dh, and we are not telling anyone! went throught that before and it was horrible when i had my mc :(

And like momof3 said we need some more :bfp: buddies!!! 15 on one thread is amazing....there is room for so many more!!! fx'd for all u ladies and cant wait to hear some good news!!!!

Hey - I had an idea as I drove to work - gonna start a new thread for the BFPs - Calling it The Waddling Musketeers - LOL. Of course I am sticking around on this one too since I love you guys and really have no one else to talk about all of this with (No sisters or friends that woudl understand my wanting another baby)

So I will figure that out and get all of us the info and when you get your BFP I hope you will join us and begin to cross-post on both threads!!! xoxox

I am excited to see if there's any soy twins in this thread, I'm sure we'll find out in the months to come!

OPK was darker again today.. Hoping today is O, getting twinges and cramps on both sides. Not sure how long my luteal phase is, what is everyone else's so I can get an average? xoxo

My tests went back to negative last night, so tomorrow I should be 1dpo w/ O today.. My LP is 13 days, so AF should arrive September 8th..

mama1day welcome to our thread! It's funny and weird what you say about the soy ice-cream. If you think it works for you just go ahead!!!

My LP has always been 14 days lollipopbop. Getting even closer to O aren't you?

lollipopxxx is been such a long time since you post. I'm hoping you are one of our next BFP's!!

Good luck to you too FloridaGirl!!!

XX

For all the BFPs here - I created the waddling thread - I don't know if it will take off or not - I can delete it if no one is interested, but i thought it may be a good idea to keep this thread going for Soy TTC and have a "chapter II" to move to since this one is already 113 pages - LOL

Anyway the link is https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/714570-waddling-musketeers-growing-our-soy-beans.html and I hope that we are all there soon! Of course I am not leaving here - this is my favorite place to be most days when no one else "gets it" and I could never leave Madrid98 b/c of her I found all of you and decided to take the higher dose of soy which is why I am now on my way!! :hugs:

One last post for today - I just got called to jury duty. Was on "stand-by" as of last night and just found out that I have to be there in 90 minutes - packing up the laptop and leaving the office. Had to vent - think if I tell them that DH is a cop I can get out of it?? He really is, but in another county. I was thinking of pulling the old "Catholic, conservative, married to a cop" deal, even though I am truly more of a hippie at heart than that, just to see if they dismiss me. :nope:

Part of me wants to be on a jury as I think it is a right as an American, but part of me is like "Are you FK me? Like I have time for this crap!" :rofl:

I will keep you posted!

momof3 I think is lovely that you've decided to created a thread linked to this one where we can all one day (hopefully sooner than later) move to. I really hope you get your dreamed twins and I'd like to know just out of curiosity, would you like same sex twins or boy and girl?

X

I'm ok. Just trying to keep it together while I wait until Thursday for my scan. Only spotting and not often so I'm hoping I'll be clear by then.
I had a bfn Sunday and start opk's today. It was a very faint one today so I'll see how it goes from now on.

Lollipopbop I think if twins run in your mum side and you are a twin yourself the probabilities are higher than you think. :haha: I think we all love twins! ME first! lol

X

glad you doing ok hon, have all digits for the all clear tomorrow at your scan

new waddling thread sounds great idea - hopefully we'll all be there pronto...

Congrats to all the BFPs of late! I read this thread every day, but have been waiting to post until I made it through my first soy cycle. You are all such a pleasure to read, and I have to thank you all for the invaluable experiences and information you share on this thread. I for one REALLY appreciate it :) Anyway, I still haven't finished my first soy cycle as I am now 17DPO (I believe) and BFNs all the way and no AF....never had a LP this long, so not quite sure what's goin on.

Well, just wanted to pop in and say hi/congrats to everyone! I think the "Chapter II" thread is a FANTASTIC idea for all the wonderful ladies from this thread growing their soy beans :) Hopefully the rest of us will be joining you lovely ladies shortly on your journey.

Also, I would be VERY interested to see how many of our soy BFPs end up with twins! That's what I was hoping for when I took the soy, and I'm sure I'm not alone!

PS: if anyone has any insight on my chart this month, I'd love to hear it! I've been thinking perhaps I didn't O on CD21 and maybe it was later like CD26/CD27 (based on the temp dip). I dunno, like I said any opinions welcome :)

If I didn't see your CM & (+)tive OPKs around CD21, I'd think you O'd on CD27.. :shrug:

Momof3 - Good idea making a new thread, love the name :haha: Hope we can all join you lucky ones very soon!! xoxo

Momof3- Can't wait to join you! Hopefully I'll be there in a few weeks.

just wanted to update. soy didnt work for me, this has been an odd cycle, I just came on my period today, CD20, with spotting for 3 days, and I have been in a lot of pain. Oh well, onto a new month . Congrats on all the bfp's tho :) xxxxxxxx

just wanted to update. soy didnt work for me, this has been an odd cycle, I just came on my period today, CD20, with spotting for 3 days, and I have been in a lot of pain. Oh well, onto a new month . Congrats on all the bfp's tho :) xxxxxxxx

Sorry Soy didn't work for you! :(

What days and dosage did you take? How long are your cycles normally?

xoxo

Sorry Soy didn't work for you! :(

What days and dosage did you take? How long are your cycles normally?

xoxo

very erratic, and July's 35 day cycle was my first proper full flow period in 8 months , so I have trouble with cycle length, this one was only 20 days, its madness. I rlly had high hopes for soy and now I fear Clomid may not work for me. My only saving grace is that perhaps the soy made me ovulate on like CD9 or 10 ( I took 120mg Cd's 2-6) and maybe I have a 10 day LP or something.... kinda clinging onto false hope . i hate to sound so self pitying i just rlly dont know what to do now, I dont ovulate on my own xxxx

So sorry it didn't work for you caity! Are you going to try again this cycle? If you do why don't you try starting from a low dosage and increase gradually for the 5 days. Maybe as this is your 2nd cycle after a while your body is taking a while to adapt. It's understandable to feel frustrated so you don't have to apologise.:hugs:

mama1day welcome to our thread! It's funny and weird what you say about the soy ice-cream. If you think it works for you just go ahead!!!

Thanks so much Madrid98!
I have no idea how the soy icecream worked but I'm on my 2nd high temp now and think I o'd on CD14 which has NEVER happened before!:happydance:
Is the soy isoflavones the same as the soy protein?

For all the BFPs here - I created the waddling thread - I don't know if it will take off or not - I can delete it if no one is interested, but i thought it may be a good idea to keep this thread going for Soy TTC and have a "chapter II" to move to since this one is already 113 pages - LOL

Anyway the link is https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/714570-waddling-musketeers-growing-our-soy-beans.html and I hope that we are all there soon! Of course I am not leaving here - this is my favorite place to be most days when no one else "gets it" and I could never leave Madrid98 b/c of her I found all of you and decided to take the higher dose of soy which is why I am now on my way!! :hugs:

Hi momof3,
I love your idea! The name is great!:thumbup:
I;m sure it will take off! - especially with so many BFPs coming from this thread!

Thanks so much Madrid98!
I have no idea how the soy icecream worked but I'm on my 2nd high temp now and think I o'd on CD14 which has NEVER happened before!:happydance:
Is the soy isoflavones the same as the soy protein?

I think is the same but in smaller amounts. But as you ate a whole 1kg maybe it was the same :haha:

Hahaha - maybe :D
There was about 34g of soy protein in the whole container, but I still don't see if that was the amount of SI how one dose could make me ovulate, let alone on CD 12 and then ovulating 2 days later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->