Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I doesn't really matter does it? The main thing is that you are O after ice cream. Does your hubby know? If he does I guess as soon as he sees you with the spoon he starts getting ready for action! lol

I doesn't really matter does it? The main thing is that you are O after ice cream. Does your hubby know? If he does I guess as soon as he sees you with the spoon he starts getting ready for action! lol

I was just curious to how the soy is reacting in my body. And it's only happened twice. I'm not TTC yet, just trying to regulate my cycles so that when I do want to try my body will be ready. But that would be a great indicator!:haha:

It's very good that you are trying to regulate your cycles before starting. Apparently is easier with regular cycles, not just to get pregnant but also to have a healthy pregnancy.

HalfThyme, I agree with what Floridagirl said, it looks to me like it was maybe more like CD27. Can you try removing the positive OPK's and see where it puts your crosshairs then? Don't forget that a positive OPK doesn't guarantee that you will actually ovulate in the next couple of days, just that your LH level shot up (which should make you ovulate, but not necessarily). I have had several positive tests where it was like my body was gearing up to O and then didn't. So maybe that was what was happening with you, but you didn't actually O until CD27????

AFM, I AM FINALLY HAVING O PAINS ON CD37/38!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:And my incessant spotting has finally stopped!!!!!! BD'ing like crazy!!! Not sure that it has anything to do with the soy, since this is the same time I O'd last cycle (so maybe I am "regular," just with 55-ish day cycles :huh: ). But you ladies are all so wonderful here, so I plan to stick around at least to see this cycle out. O:)

Fx'd Christine and lots of bd girl!!! Hope you don't need to wait for another cycle!!

AFM, I AM FINALLY HAVING O PAINS ON CD37/38!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:And my incessant spotting has finally stopped!!!!!! BD'ing like crazy!!! Not sure that it has anything to do with the soy, since this is the same time I O'd last cycle (so maybe I am "regular," just with 55-ish day cycles :huh: ). But you ladies are all so wonderful here, so I plan to stick around at least to see this cycle out. O:)

Soy didn't bring on O any earlier for me either (it came right on time actually!) but I do feel like it was stronger as I had cramping, which I never get! GL :hugs:

Tinks - Blood tinged EWCm is a very HIGH fertility sign. No panic - this is usually great news. It is a rare, but great sign that the egg has begun its travel down the tubes and the corpus luteum sometimes tinges the EWCM red, pink or brown. After a few days if you are still seeing it, it shoud be more brownish?? Yes? KMFX4U2!

Thanks heaps I had quite a bit on my day of ovulation, but it disappeared afterwards and then now 3-4days after O a tiny lil bit has come back so really confused me :-S

momof3 I think is lovely that you've decided to created a thread linked to this one where we can all one day (hopefully sooner than later) move to. I really hope you get your dreamed twins and I'd like to know just out of curiosity, would you like same sex twins or boy and girl?

X

You know, if it were twins, my heart woudl be overjoyed with boys, girls or B/G twins as long as they are healthy! I think my son may jump ship though if we had two girls and he ended up with 4 sisters - LOL.

My gut says i have a boy in there and my heart thinks if it's twins it will be boys, but I can also be imagining what I am wishing!

:paper: Wow, finally got to the end. It has only been a few days and so many pages. Will have to get on more often :flower:

momof3wants5 and Babykiser WHOO HOOOOOOO! Yay to the BFP. So happy for you guys.

lollipopbob- great banner, hope you don't mind if I use it too. Yay to the +OPK too.

angel- your chart looks fab!

Caity = sorry soy did not work for you. Are you going to try again?

christine7611- Yay to getting O pains :dance:

AFM- on soy second month. Last month I had lots of side effects , this month none:shrug: On day 8 today will start temping tomorrow and OPK from day 10. I took it days 2-6 this month. Hope it gives me a forever baby.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:So happy to see the BFP coming from this thread.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies. So i think my body is best con artist ever.

I was very hopeful for this cycle but this morning, my temps went down to 36.80. Its still way above the cover-line but as I understand it, pregnancy would show a much higher temp than your normal post O temps.

Any soy BFP ladies here that tempted the month they got their BFP?

Any ways, the boobs hurting and the cramps and fluttering etc is still going on. In fact it is now even more prominent than earlier on. Last night my uterus felt so tight. I had a sneeze from this stupid head cold, and when i sneezed, it hurt my stomach so badly as everything was so tight.

So pretty frustrated right now as I have this cold starting just before vacation, but I am too scared to drink any flu meds right now. Each cycle so far TTC has been different. With the my last 3 cycles, I used Agnus Cactus which apparently alleviates PMS symptoms, so perhaps now that I am not using it, it is bringing on the boob pains and stomach pains. I don't know.

Just not sure whether I should still hope or whether the temp pretty much indicates that I am not pregnant this cycle.

Angel - Don't give up hope just yet! Everyone's saying your chart looks really good so I'm still rooting for your BFP this month!

Mammatotwo - Banner looks good ;)

AFM - I have woken up feeling really dizzy and nauseous but it's obviously not PG symptoms as I'm 1dpo at the most I think.. ugh!! I would be so happy to be sick if I was 10dpo or something. I hope I'm not getting sick, sure that won't help TTC :(

Hope every one else is feeling a bit better xo

angel- i used soy and did temps...here is my chart My Ovulation Chart
and ur chart looks good still!!!!

mamma- thanks for the congrats, and yea its takes a bit to get through all the pages when u miss a cpl days lol!! glas to see ur back and looking forward to hearing good things coming from u! :)

lolli- u are on ur way!! dont let the tww stress u out too much! :) hope u get ur bfp!

Can any opk users tell me how to g about using them? I started today just incase – but is once a day enough to start with, then increase to 2 or so when the line gets stronger??

Angel – i’m no guru but reckon your chart is still v promising... i’ve pored over loads of charts in ff and seen all sorts of temp combos so i don’t think a lowish temp rules you out – and it’s really not that low. On another subject, i read the note in your ticker and wanted to say that i think you’re totally awesome. I lost my mum & aunty to the dreaded C so can appreciate all you’ve gone through. I hope your bfp is right round the corner. :flower:

Hi rjsman!! I found that testing in the afternoon is best for me. When I'm at work I drink lots of water so I prefer to drink all morning until lunch time and then I stop after lunch and try not to drink until I test around 5:30 or 6pm. Same with going to the loo. I go just before or just after lunch and not again until I test.
This way I can test at home.

X

Angel- I have seen from a lot of women on here that a runny nose/ cold is a common early pregnancy symptom. :)

One downside of having VERY long cycles but still DTD every other day is getting a UTI. I haven't had one in 10 years but have one from Hell right now. It hurts too much to DTD, so I hope that I did catch the egg! I know it's from not getting up and peeing right away cause my feet are up on the wall, lol.

Lol. At least is fir a good cause. Careful with what you take though! Xx

Thanks, they gave me Bactrim and I asked the Pharmacist if it was ok while trying to get pregnant. FF still doesn't show that I've ovulated though. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I played with the numbers on FF and if my temp is 98.3 or higher tomorrow it will say I've ovulated.
Waiting for that cross on the graph is a lot like waiting for that line on a HPT. Like somehow it showing up makes you pregnant/ovulate instead of you being pregnant or ovulating is what makes the lines appear. Does that even make sense? Like I'm tempted to sleep under extra blankets just so my body temp is at least 98.3. I'm going mad.:winkwink:

I remember when I was tracking bbt i used tobe like you. Putting the reading every morning & hoping to see a change in my chart as if it meant the solution to it all. Also I used to get upset if it'll give me a different O date that the one I had calculated.
I had to stop the madness also !

Everything crossed for you!!
X

HalfThyme, I agree with what Floridagirl said, it looks to me like it was maybe more like CD27. Can you try removing the positive OPK's and see where it puts your crosshairs then? Don't forget that a positive OPK doesn't guarantee that you will actually ovulate in the next couple of days, just that your LH level shot up (which should make you ovulate, but not necessarily). I have had several positive tests where it was like my body was gearing up to O and then didn't. So maybe that was what was happening with you, but you didn't actually O until CD27????

Thank you (and everyone else) for the input -- I think you are all right and that I did O closer to CD27 which puts me at just 12DPO or 13DPO. I'm pretty sure that means we didn't do very well on the timing this month, so on to a new cycle as soon as AF arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->