Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Waiting for that cross on the graph is a lot like waiting for that line on a HPT. Like somehow it showing up makes you pregnant/ovulate instead of you being pregnant or ovulating is what makes the lines appear. Does that even make sense? Like I'm tempted to sleep under extra blankets just so my body temp is at least 98.3. I'm going mad.:winkwink:

:rofl:Hahaha, sooo true! I love the information I get from temping, but it really does start to drive me mad sometimes....sometimes the worst part of the TWW are the three or four days after O just sitting there waiting for FF to throw the crosshairs up there.

I'm contemplating not temping next month, just because I tend to get more worked up/stressed out and I'm good at doing that all by myself without a thermometer. :)

Good luck on the UTI -- those are awful!! Hope you feel better soon!

My OPK seems to be lighter today so I am I 1dpo? Woo, hope so! Gonna BD next couple of days just in case but I feel bloody awful today!! xoxo

Thanks HalfThyme!

Will someone who is good at charts please look at mine and tell me what you think? My OPK is still *almost* positive but not quite... Do you think I ovulated? I hope so because I won't be able to BD anytime soon.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353fa1

Thanks in advance!

:wave: can I join please?

Im using soy this cycle after successfully using it last year, I suspect I have pcos as I have rather long cycles, my last was 70 days but the cycle I fell pregnant was over 120 days!
The last time I used soy I had a 34 day cycle, so fingers crossed it works again! xx

Welcome pinkbow! Good luck! I didn't know it was possible to get pregnant with a cycle that long! What day did you ovulate on?

I woke up feeling really nauseous and have been feeling SO dizzy! I don't know what it could be, hope this doesn't stop me from conceiving this month :( xo

Welcome pinkbow! Good luck! I didn't know it was possible to get pregnant with a cycle that long! What day did you ovulate on?

Thank you, I ovulated on cd112! So it is possible to get your :bfp: with long cycles but unfortunately for me, I had a mmc

Welcome pink_bow!!! Of course you can join us!! Sorry about your loss!! Hopefully you'll be able to O earlier with soy and get your bfp!!

k12345t I've checked you chart and maybe cd26 could be O. That's if you are one of those women who get the +opk after they've released the egg as momof3wants5 said in her post a week or so ago. With your temps not being accurate is difficult though.
Hope you bd on that day.
XX

My OPK seems to be lighter today so I am I 1dpo? Woo, hope so! Gonna BD next couple of days just in case but I feel bloody awful today!! xoxo

My OPK's have gone lighter (well since yesterday).. When was your last positive OPK?

Thank you, I ovulated on cd112! So it is possible to get your :bfp: with long cycles but unfortunately for me, I had a mmc

hi pinkbow! holy cow, CD 112? (i read that right?) Long cycles SUCK! hopefully you get your :bfp: soon, with a forever baby :hugs:

Thanks HalfThyme!

Will someone who is good at charts please look at mine and tell me what you think? My OPK is still *almost* positive but not quite... Do you think I ovulated? I hope so because I won't be able to BD anytime soon.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353fa1

Thanks in advance!

K, I'm thinking that you O'd on CD28 and the spotting you noted could be ovulation bleeding.. your temps do make it hard to be sure though :hugs: did you DTD around that time?

Lollipopbop, if yesterday was your darkest, then you should be O'ing soon.. The LH surges about 12-36 hrs before Ovulation.. So if that was your darkest, then that's considered your positive, and you should O within the 12-36 hours from then. Don't count yourself past ovulation yet, maybe tomorrow you'll be 1dpo.. And be sure to keep DTD..

Lollipopbop, if yesterday was your darkest, then you should be O'ing soon.. The LH surges about 12-36 hrs before Ovulation.. So if that was your darkest, then that's considered your positive, and you should O within the 12-36 hours from then. Don't count yourself past ovulation yet, maybe tomorrow you'll be 1dpo.. And be sure to keep DTD..

Oh good! Thanks for the tip. Twinges have pretty much stopped, just feeling dizzy and a bit sick.. maybe a Soy side effect? xo

possibly.. I've experienced a lot of different things this cycle, and think most of it's due to the Soy.. The TWW feels like it is going to be my longest TWW! :wacko:

possibly.. I've experienced a lot of different things this cycle, and think most of it's due to the Soy.. The TWW feels like it is going to be my longest TWW! :wacko:

Gosh, tell me about it! The wait for the TWW has been long enough, it can't come and go quick enough if you ask me!

I am still positive about this month, though.. just have a feeling.. famous last words! :haha:

LOL, I'm keeping my PMA too.. I'm sure my temps will have me going crazy next week trying to figure them out.. But I'm determined not to loose that PMA! :thumbup:

K - I agree with Floridagirl - I think CD28 or 29 was O day. My money is on CD29 because from CD29-31 you had a temp increase of at least 0.4* where the highest temp reached was at least 0.1* higher than the highest temp in the 6 previous days. So long as it's sustained for at least 3 consecutive days, my guess is you'll get CHs for CD29.

Lollipopbop - I am sorry you're feeling icky!!

Acupuncture - So... it was different - LOL... It was an hour and a half long, and she basically said she was focusing on the yang half of my cycle. Unfortunately most of the work is done in the yin half (pre-O), and that in the yang half, you can only nourish and support what was built in the yin half (can't even start herbs). So she focused on points that would nourish and support my blood supply and direct blood flow to my uterus, and points that would create a "cinching up" effect to help implantation, and points that would help me generate more heat, to be "a better incubator." Not sure if it means anything, but when I took my temp before bed that night, it was 100.05 ... It was only 98.30 in the morning, but still kinda odd. She only used ~12 pins, and it wasn't painful at all. Guess we'll see what happens...

Man, I feel like the TWW is flying by!! I'll be 7DPO tomorrow, and I have my progesterone check at 9:10. I hope it's high!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->