Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thanks for looking at my chart guys! I know this throws things off even more, but I actually feel like I'm O'ing right now. I started having sharp abdominal pains yesterday (attributed them to the antibiotics) but today suddenly had a lot EWCM (had none yesterday). Maybe one ovary released an egg a few days ago, and the other one just did today? Make your mind up body!!!
I hope you feel better Lollipop!
Pinkbow, you have given me hope! I hope the soy helps you this month.

MomtoIandE- I'm glad it went well, and that you were able to go! Sounds promising that your temp was that high. Seems like perfect timing to help with implantation since it will hopefully be happening any moment now!

MomtoIandE - Acupuncture sounds like an experience haha! Where did they put the pins?

Florida - Definitely joining you with the positivity!

Thanks for all the sympathy, you girls are the best! I hate being feeling like this, feeling sorry for myself haha. Still hoping for that bfp! xoxo

MomtoIandE the acupuncture sounds different indeed!! Hope it works for you!

You said you are having a progesterone test tomorrow. Is that done at the doctors?

XX

Lollipopbop - She put a pin on the inside and outside of each ankle (4), a pin to the bottom outside of each knee (2), a pin to the top inside of each knee (2), a pin between my index finger and thumb (2), and pins on the crown of my head (2)...

Madrid - Yep, it's a blood draw. It's done at 7DPO. Last month, it was only 5.2 ... which means I had "some kind of ovulation," but it was either weak (ovary released follicle, but egg didn't rupture from follicle, and could never get fertilized) or it was strong, but the corpus luteum was extremely poor quality (making successful implantation near impossible). They like to see 10 or above in unmedicated cycles and 15 or above in medicated cycles. Fx'd mine is high!!!

AFM - I'm a little frustrated because my chart looks just like last month's chart, shifted up by ~0.5* (only because I switched to vaginal temping this month) - Hard to think I'm getting closer to a BFP, but trying to stay positive...

Madrid - Oh, and I forgot to say, anything over 5 means you had "some kind of ovulation," but still mine was just 5.2 (despite my beautifully biphasic chart, +OPK, EWCM, etc) ... grrrrr!!!!

Thanks for the info. I'm just trying to find methods that will help me if I get pregnant again to sustain the pregnancy. Even though the gyno said today I should have no issues after having 2 children, I'm not totally convinced. I was thinking about having the progesterone test & also about taking baby aspirin after O but not sure now. Very confused. I'll try to call my gp tomorrow and we'll take it from there I guess.

XX

Madrid - How long is your LP normally? Mine is 9-10 days, which led me to believe I had a progesterone issue. In short, my OB and I are hoping that O'ing earlier will resolve the issue - Earlier O means more viable egg, stronger corpus luteum, etc. If you have a healthy LP, you may not have a progesterone problem, but it wouldn't hurt to have it checked - It just has to be at 7DPO. I'd be careful with the baby aspirin, as it thins uterine lining - I think women who take it have clotting issues maybe? Yeah, definitely chat with your doc ... And KUP

Can anyone let me know if Soy made them feel dizzy and nauseous, I feel like I've just got off a roller-coaster or I'm drunk!
Searched a few forums and some ladies have, just wondering if any of you have?
Me - :wacko:

xo

4dpo i was nauseous and 6dpo i was really dizzy!!! it was strange, i thought i had gotten off the bed too fast, but it wasnt that at all. it didnt stay for long though, hope u feel better lolli :)

4dpo i was nauseous and 6dpo i was really dizzy!!! it was strange, i thought i had gotten off the bed too fast, but it wasnt that at all. it didnt stay for long though, hope u feel better lolli :)

I'm really hoping that I ovulated before I got my +opk like some girls on soy do cos they would be some very promising symptoms :) Times like these make me wish I temp! Ugh, I've felt dizzy all day and nausea comes and goes, had to rush to the bathroom earlier thinking I was going to vomit but nothing came up (sorry, tmi) did you have cramping after you ovulated? I've had twinges and cramps for the past 4 days now. I feel sick as a dog! :( sorry for all the moaning girls xx

Hi, ladies! I am back from court - got chosen for the jury last night and served today in a DUI case. Not guilty - no breathalizer, no blood test, and the reports had no evidence. The defendent had spine surgery and the officer tried to say that he was drunk cause he could not stand on one foot - albeit the foot of his bad leg! GMAFB! Did my service to the community and back to work tomorrow.

The bean is four weeks today and I have to tell you the lame but funny way that I broke the news to DH... we were folding laundry yesterday and I put the BFP in his underwear drawer, laid it right on top of these funny Superman boxers thinking he would "get it." So he goes to put his boxers away, sees the stick and just moves it over to the right side. I am trying to fold sheets without smacking him - he goes downstairs to get the next load from the dryer - as he is gone I move the stick back to the Superman spot. Next trip to the drawer - same thing. Then he starts talking about all his new Broncos gear (he guards the QB on the field during games so he wears official team gear). He tells me to try on his Broncos coat - it's huge. i say "Maybe it will fit better in March" he says "Yeah - that would be cool." We go on to chatting - I am dying - then I just say "ever feel disconnected?" He says "from what?" - I ask if he has ever felt disconnected from everyone - like you are surrounded by clueless bozos? He laughs. I say, "You know like when someone puts something right under your nose and you don't even see it." He says "I know you are sad and I saw the test. I know you want it to work and it will. We will get there, just be patient." I say "Yeah maybe sooner than you're thinking." (Holy shit, someone screwed in his lightbulb here....) he gets up, goes back to the armoire and says, wait there are two lines. We need a plus sign, right? so I say, "Hold on" go to my nightstand, pull out the Target brand cheapy "+" sign test and toss it to him - saying "I hope you can read this one." He started to cry - I was laughing my ass off!!!

I'm really hoping that I ovulated before I got my +opk like some girls on soy do cos they would be some very promising symptoms :) Times like these make me wish I temp! Ugh, I've felt dizzy all day and nausea comes and goes, had to rush to the bathroom earlier thinking I was going to vomit but nothing came up (sorry, tmi) did you have cramping after you ovulated? I've had twinges and cramps for the past 4 days now. I feel sick as a dog! :( sorry for all the moaning girls xx

Aaaaawwww Hun, this might be a sign you caught the egg, sorry your not feeling too good though, hoping you feel better soon xxx:hugs:

Hiya all,

Quick question- Are your AFs alot lighter since taking soy???

Im on cd 3 today so im starting with 80mg this time i think but my af is so different to normal its so much lighter and i dont have eny big clots just tiny ones (sorry for the tmi!)
Does enyone eles get this and do you think thats a good sign?

xx

Momof3 - Love the story! So sweet, he obviously had no idea!!

Lollipop - Thanks :D Feeling much better today, hoping sickness doesn't come back until it could be a symptom haha! xoxoxo

Jo - Aw, how sweet!!!!! Your DH sounds like a sweetheart :flower:

Cherry - This is my first month using Soy, but I have heard MANY women say it definitely makes AF a lot lighter and shorter.

Lollipopbop - Yeah! I'm glad you're feelin' better today, chica!! :hugs:

WHO'S TESTING WHEN?! So I was hoping everyone could maybe take a second to tell me where they are in their cycles (if pre-O, when you think you may O ... if post-O, how many DPO) and when you're planning to :test:

AFM - I'm 7DPO today and going for my progesterone draw at 9:10. Fx'd the numbers are good!!! :wacko: Not sure what to make of my chart - looks pretty boring - certainly hoping it will do something exciting in the next few days - Ha, ha!!

:dust:

lollipopbop- glad ur feeling better, and yes i did have cramps after O...for me turned out to be a good thing! fx'd

cherry- my af was so much lighter when i took soy! it even stopped a day early, but i did have a little bit of spotting afterwards.

mom- ohh please be sure to update us about how your appt goes! hope ur numbers are good :)

My AF was definitely much lighter this month (1st month with Soy).

I should be testing over the weekend, AF / BFP due sunday - althought I have caved with a couple of ICs already but all negatives. I'm not giving up on a magic soy baby though, I'm ridiculously tired, have a metallic taste, had cramping 7dpo, peeing more than normal...

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->