Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Floridagirl - Thanks for passing me your test date, and GL!!!

Giraffes - It sounds like you're the next to test!!! I really hope I can wait until Mon (10DPO), but I may cave and test on Sun morning. So what days did you test already? And so how many DPO will you be on Sun? I don't know how long your LP is normally...

AFM - I had my blood drawn today at 9:10a, and they said it could be Mon before it's back - WHAT?! I'm testing Mon, so hopefully it won't even matter by then...

MomtoIandE thanks for your explanations yesterday. My LP is 14 days so I guess I don't have a progesterone deficiency.
I really hope your test shows your levels are high. Waiting until Monday is like waiting until you test. Arggghhhhh!!!!

Giraffe you are also in for testing soon!! Fx'd

XX

Madrid - I know!!!! I was like, seriously?! The nurse said she'd try to get the results earlier, but it would probably be Mon - Boo!!

So...

I have been feeling a kind of dull, but intense, shooting kind of an ache (weird description - LOL) near my left ovary. It only lasts a couple seconds here and there, but my mind can't help but wonder if it's something good... Hmmmm!!!!!

I should be 14dpo on Sunday, so I'll keep you posted!!! I just about threw up when making my tea so hopefully that's a good sign!

Good luck with the wait till Monday - amazing how long a weekend can seem.

Ok ladies..need a bit of input

First plus OPK was CD19, darker the next day and got lighter on CD21 and is lighter again today... When did I O?

We BD on CD9, CD12, CD14, CD17, CD19, CD20... Did we BD enough... do you think I would of caught the egg? Should we BD more?

I'm getting really worried :(

I've also stopped having cramps and EWCM... Ugh I just cried thinking we've missed it again.

Ok ladies..need a bit of input

First plus OPK was CD19, darker the next day and got lighter on CD21 and is lighter again today... When did I O?

We BD on CD9, CD12, CD14, CD17, CD19, CD20... Did we BD enough... do you think I would of caught the egg? Should we BD more?

I'm getting really worried :(

I've also stopped having cramps and EWCM... Ugh I just cried thinking we've missed it again.

You should be fine Hunnie, BD maybe extra tonight! I personally wouldn't really be 100% reliant on opk, remember your on soy and you may have already ov, have you still got ewcm? Listen to your body and BD when your body tells you to as well you will find nature has it's own way of working things, I wouldn't worry too much! You hear a lot of women who go travelling or visiting folk leave their partners behind and manage to conceive while away from home, sperm can live up to 5 days, don't stress my love, you will be fine, fx for you! I'm awaiting news of your BFP this August xxx:hugs:

Giraffes - Holy cow, you've got some willpower!!!!! So you're 11DPO today?! OMG, I'd so be POAS right now!!!

Lollipopbop - Without temping, you really can't know when you O'd. But let's make some assumptions... If you got 2 days of +OPKs, the earliest you O'd would be the day of your 2nd one (which is what I always do). So O would be CD20. Your fertile window includes the 5 days leading up to O, O day, & O+1. So that would be CD15-21. You got 3 of those days!!!!! O-3, O-1, & O. I'd say that's pretty darn good!!!!

Lollipopbopp - Listen to Lollipopxxx! Your days look covered for BD, but only nature will make sure it works! If you stress too much, and convince yourself that you missed it, you could affect the cycle. Just relax and be glad that you BD so often and that DH was not away or unavailable - the dates sound promising and mixed with an OPK I bet you caught it!

Breathe! :thumbup:

I just got my progesterone results - 17.6 - The nurse said that those were "phenomenal results," that I was "an outstanding ovulator this month" ... Can you believe it?!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Remember, my p4 at 7DPO was only 5.2 last month - Ha, ha!! I love Soy!!!

She said the office wants to hear from me when I get a BFP or AF, whichever one, and we'll discuss what to do from there.

Hopefully I'll just get my BFP on Mon!!!

Thanks everyone for your excellent advice! You've definitely relaxed me, was panicking for a little while haha.. TTC will send me mad :wacko:! Feeling more positive now :D I assume I'm 1dpo?

MomtoIandE - What amazing results!! Hopefully Soy just gave you that extra little push and you'll be giving the doctors the good news! :happydance:

Lollipop - Thanks girl, don't know how I'd cope without your kind words all the time :flower:

Momto3 - You too! & it's nice to see you're past the 4 week mark, hoping you've got two little ones in there too! :hugs:

xoxo

Worked a 17-hour shift last night, a doctor made me cry, and I have to go back again tonight for another beating after less than 5 hours of sleep. But I'm still happy because I GOT MY OVULATION CONFIRMATION FROM FERTILITY FRIEND!! My temp was exactly 98.3, and I didn't even cheat to get it, lol. My breasts starting hurting last night, so I think it really did happen.
I'll read through and reply to all your posts tomorrow!
Trying to wait at least ten days to test (hide the pregnancy tests!).

lollipopbop- i think u bd enough to catch the eggie, but like momtoIandE its hard to tell without seeing temps, but i would say cd20. gl hun!!!!

momtoIandE- glad to see your test results came back good!!! much higher number than last month, so happy for u!!!! gl testing on monday :)

madrid- im so excited for u to test on monday!!! hoping u get ur bfp!!! fx'd :)

giraffes- good luck, please let us know how sunday testing goes!

k123- 17 hr shift!!!!!! holy crap!!!! and dont worry about that dr who made u cry :flower: congrats on getting our crosshairs on ff!!! 2ww here u come!

MomtoIandE - just found this at a medical site....check out the level ranges!!! Could you be implanting???? So anxious to hear but sounds like you did alright mama!!!

Medline Medical Encyclopedia

Serum progesterone
Female (pre-ovulation) less than 1 ng/mL
Female (mid-cycle) 5 to 20 ng/mL
Male less than 1 ng/mL
Postmenopausal less than 1 ng/mL
Pregnancy:

1st trimester 11.2-90.0 ng/mL
2nd trimester 25.6-89.4 ng/mL
3rd trimester 48.4-425 ng/mL

Sorry the original post was a paste from my iPhone and all screwy - I edited it above so it reads correctly.

Jo - Wow, that is pretty interesting!!! I hope I'm implanting!!!!!!!!

Madrid - I didn't realize you were testing Mon too! GL : )

It's all sounding so positive for everyone - positive ovulations, good test results :) Lets hope it carries on into a run of :bfp: s!!

I caved and did an IC this morning, which was negative :( But still no AF, so fingers crossed it's still possible. My boobs have gone up about two cup sizes overnight and I just about lept out of bed this morning when hubby accidentally touched them!!

Hi!

babykiser I think you misunderstood :blush:. I'm not testing Monday. Last Thursday I got the all clear from the mc & I can ttc again but don't even know when or if I have/will O this cycle. I think I'm waiting for af more than anything else.

Lollipopbop don't stress so much Hun, it won't be good for you either way to be so nervous. You should always think you've done everything you can no matter what the result is because then it's out of our hands.

k12345t congrats on your crosshairs! :happydance: Now the wait for testing.

giraffes don't worry about the - test. You still can get a bfp this cycle for sure. We get carried away because many ladies get + at 9 or 10 dpo but for others they have to wait till even 15-16 dpo. It depends on implantation.

X

Update 5-6 dpo I have had some light mild cramping on & off & had a big bloob of dark red blood ewcm & now I'm really tender n soft inside where my cervix is, it's somewhat uncomfortable though during intercourse, still kmfx but if a else fails this cycle I've recieved my clomid in the mail yesterday, but really hoping for my soy baby :)

Baby dust to everyone kmfx for you all xoxo

Hope the cramping is implantation and that you won't need to use your clomid tinks! Fx'd

X

madrid- oh hun im sorry!!! :dohh: omg i feel like such as idiot!!!!! i totally read one of ur posts wrong!!!!!! ugh please forgive me :flower:

Thanks Madrid, I'm trying hard to stay positive - it's either going to be a bfp or the AF from hell - my boobs have never hurt like this before and the smell of food makes me want to throw up at every turn!

Babykiser - when is your wedding day? It's my anniversary in about a month, wouldn't it be funny if it was on the same day :)

Tinks - I had blood in ewcm, which I definitely took to be a positive sign - hopefully it's good for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->