Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Welcome back misskat! Hope you had a lovely holiday!!! Things have been busy around here!! Sorry about the bfn but as you said it may be just too early.

X

Babykiser - Your wedding sounds like it'll be beautiful!

Momof3 - Hope all your family stay safe.
When will you tell your kids you're expecting? so exciting!

Madrid - Hope you get + opk or AF asap so you can start TTC again if you're feeling ready :hugs:

AFM - May just be reading in to things but a few of my symptoms - Dizzy spells, headaches, A lot of tummy pains and cramps (a few times I thought my AF had come early) feeling 'heavy' down there? if that's the right way to explain it :wacko: and emotional as I mentioned! I usually get cramps a couple days before AF but these feel a bit different. Hope it means something xoxox

Babykiser~ I love beach weddings! My husband and I got married on Ft. Lauderdale beach. Are you doing a trash the dress session? We did and I love the pics-- and it didn't even ruin my dress! I'm so excited for you!

Attachments

• Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
Babykiser - you're wedding sounds wonderful - really romantic! It'll be our 1st anniversary on the 25th so I have lots of wonderful memories of a year ago :D What's a trash the dress session?! We don't have that this side of the pond...

MisKat - Welcome back, hope you had a good holiday.

As for me, no AF but no BFP either :( Had a really rubbish morning when I got all upset because hubby was so nice about it all. I've had some health probs in the past and he was super sweet saying he didn't care how long it took, or even if we had to adopt he was just glad I was healthy. Cue lots of tears from an over emotional me - what a muppet. :dohh:

Still I guess until the witch arrives then I'm not technically out, I'm still feeling sick and my boobs are huge!

Wow! that's a nice picture k12345t! Very nice indeed!!

Giraffes don't be so hard on yourself!! ttc takes a lot from us and it's easy to loose faith and feel emotional about it. It's great your dh is so supportive.

XX

Giraffes - sounds like you've a v lovely hubby! Fx you get a bfp, how many days late are you?

Holiday was ace thanks. Too much vino though! Maybe a bfn is a good thing after all the wine I had.

Although could of done with a bfp as it would guarantee maternity pay when they make me redundant. I won't get it now even if I catch next cycle.

Do you think I'd be good leaving it a wk and testing if still no bfp?

I'm sure I ov'd due to ewcm, but can't be sure. I always have mad cycles, so testing is always a guessing game. Already annoyed I wasted £10 on a test today. Just ordered a load of ic's tho. Wait for a line, then I'll splash out

Babykiser~ I love beach weddings! My husband and I got married on Ft. Lauderdale beach. Are you doing a trash the dress session? We did and I love the pics-- and it didn't even ruin my dress! I'm so excited for you!

Love the pic! Which beach in Ft Lauderdale did you go to? I'm not there now, but lived there for a while, my parents are still there..

hey lollipopbop, looks like you & me are the same DPO! EDD would be 5/16/12 for the both of us if we get our BFPs.. :)

xx

Lollipopbop, probably start testing around 11dpo, only symptoms i have are typical post o symptoms.. tender bbs..

Mrsdavis, its Soy Isoflavones & I bought mine at Walmart. Supposedly it works a lot like clomid.. some ladies it helps them O sooner, some stronger.. for me, o came when it should but I seriously believe it was a stronger O. I cramped a lot leading up to O, which I've never done before..

A lot of the ladies on this thread have A LOT more knowledge to offer on the subject then i do though... hope you get some answers :)

Thanks guys! It was on Lauderdale Beach just north of South Beach Park.

A trash the dress session is when the bride and groom get in the ocean (or actually do anything crazy) for the photo shoot after the wedding. We had a blast and the dress held up just fine after being washed in the bathtub. So you don't literally ruin your wedding dress, you just do unconventional pictures that COULD get you dirty.

Lolli- That sounds promising!!

Giraffes- Don't give up! That would be so emotionally draining to go through what you are!! FX for you!

Misskat-- What is redundant?

Momof3- Your husband sounds like he has a cool job! I love football though. ;)

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

8dpo & I'm very bloated & gassy but having lots of cramps down below on and off and I'm always hungry but very nauseaus in the mornings and I look absolutely shattered like I haven slept in a year And feel like it too can nearly hold my eyes open, and I'm up 3-4 times a night to pee, and my cervix is really closed tight shut but wet and sex is really tender there now too so I'm hoping this is all good signs :)

how is everyone else coming along?

Baby dust too all xx

K12345t - redundant means I am loosing my Job due to the company I work for moving it's offices, because of this and timings I won't be paid maternity pay when I finally get a bfp.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts girls, 2 days overdue and no sign, so I've decided to wait a week and retest (if she doesn't arrive first!)

Kat - sorry to hear you're being madde redundant. Will you get redundancy pay? Are there any other jobs nearby? And if the witch still hasn't arrived then there's still a chance of your BFP - same as for me!

K - that's very cool, I've never heard of anyone doing anything like that here - your photo is amazing though.

MrsDavis - Soy didn't make my Ovulation any earlier - I was hoping it would as I have 5 week cycles - but it did make it stronger. I had definite symptoms and got a wonderful smiley face on my opk.

Giraffes - I won't get much redundancy pay, but they will give me a bonus if I stay till the end. Which is my plan, but my plan was also to get pregnant, so the date I'd finish work would turn out to be the day I'd finish for baby.

Long cycles, pcos and everything else sent to try us has put a spanner in the works :(

I do think I'm out this month tho. Didn't bd enough due to hubby being called into work when I ov'd - well, when I think I ov'd should I say.

Cd3 didn't get my BFP as I had hoped for in August! :(:(.... Onwards and upwards 3rd cycle of soy in September, won't be defeated by TTC!!!!! even Beyonce is pregnant how did that happen I'm so jealous right now!!!! Lol

Well coming back to me, I will be doing soy cd5-9, dosages please again ladies I did 200mg flat out 1-5 in August I didnt see much ewcm as I did with the lower dosage I had in July or was it my imagination????? Help would be appreciated....

Madrid where are you in your cycle Hun???

Lollipopbop soooooo praying for your BFP Hunnie, sending loads of sticky baby dust to everyonexxx

Sorry you're back at the start of a cycle Lollipop, are you going to try increasing doses of soy or go for the flat out again? Some of the stuff I've read seems to think that the increasing dose seems to work best, but I guess everyone's different.

thanks for all the wedding wishes ladies!!!!

madrid- how is everything going for u hun?

kt123- omg that pic was beautiful!! lol i dont know if i can be that brave to get my dress wet!!! ahhhhh what will i wear afterwards??? maybe i will dream that i did it haha!

misskat- welcome back..sorry about the bfp, hopefully that changes!

giraffes - :flower:

tinks- hope those are good signs!! fx'd

lollipopxxx- sorry about af coming, but im glad u are ready for this cycle so u can get ur bfp!!

sorry if i forgot anyone......AFM, had kind of a bad day yesterday :( i want this baby soo bad but i cant seem to not think of something bad happening! i know its such a horrible think to say, but im being honest. before i had my mc i was soo happy during my short time being pregnant...but now i realize that things happen and our babies sometimes dont make it :cry: i just dont understand it!!! girls im trying so hard to be positive but it is sooo freaking hard!!! i hate feeling this way, i just want all to be ok! i talked to my little baby last night(yea i know he/she cant hear)i told them i was sorry and to forgive mommy for thinking this way. i even read two kiddie books aloud :( i just want my baby to know how much i love him/her.......sorry for the rambling and i dont mean to be a debbie downer, but thanks for listening.

Lollipop - Thanks so much :hugs: I know your BFP isn't far off!!

Babykiser - Sending you all my positivity!! I know it must be hard for any woman who has MC before but try to relax as much as possible. Every pregnancy is completely different from the first and I'm sure this one is gonna stick!! :hugs:

AFM - Constant feelings and pains in my stomach and nipples are sensitive for the first time!! I never get any chest symptoms but this could be Soy so I'm not going to over think it. I want my BFP so bad!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->