Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

giraffes- wedding date is Sept 24th :) so excited!!!! lol i already refer to him as my dh, but now it can be offical. when is your anniversary

Sep 25th so 1 day out!! I'm sure you'll have an amazing day, mine was perfect in every way and I've loved being married even more than being engaged :D

Babykiser-- Congrats on the upcoming wedding, I hope it's a beautiful day! I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday the same day!

Don't worry babykiser! It could happen to any of us particularly when we read so many posts is easy to get mixed up with everybody's.
Congrats on your wedding; not very long to go! What about your dress? Will you have room for a little growing bump?

X

How's every one feeling?

I've had a few twinges here and there and cried at SATC 3 times haha, don't know what's wrong with me!! Wish I was more dpo cos would be checking these as symptoms :haha:

xoxo

Maybe I'm just being negative, but I really don't think I'm preggo this month. I've been feeling bitchy, which is usually a sign AF is coming. And then today I've been feeling a little crampy, just sort of rumbly like AF brewing. And I rubbed my chin, and it kind of felt like I was getting a pimple. IDK. My temp was the highest it's been all month this morning, but I didn't get a temp drop before AF last month, just kept going up. I may not even test on Mon. I may wait until Tues, 11DPO, which is when I started spotting last month. I just feel out ...

MomtoIandE~ Sorry you feel so bad... I hope it's early preggo symptoms that are making you feel this way and not AF. Fingers crossed for you!

MomtoIandE - Don't count yourself out just yet! AF symptoms are annoyingly similar to PG ones so you never know. It also could be Soy brining on some funny symptoms, it's definitely made me feel funny. FX for you xoxo

Don't count yourself out so soon momtoIandE!! It's understandable you have doubts because you're 8dpo but even if you were to have af it'll be to early for those symptoms you're describing. So don't loose hope and positive thoughts!!

X

Thought I'd share this website with you girls. Will probably send me mad trying to compare but anything that makes the TWW go quicker!! :happydance:

Early PG Symptoms

giraffes- :) how cool is that!!! awesome! what anniversary will this be for u?

k123- happy early b-day!(dont think dh will let me be on b&b on the wedding day hehe) the lady at the ring store said it was good luck to get married on someones bday!

madrid- thanks for not being upset with me, i think i just read things too fast :/ and as far as the dress....oh man i hope i have room eeeekkkkk its already been taken in and all the good stuff. hope my little baby stays tucked away for a couple more weeks! but if need be i will have it altered last minute!

lollipopbop- twinges and emotional!! i like it!! lol

momtoIandE :flower: your not out yet hun

MomtoIandE - I still don't feel pg and we know I am! Just today my bbs have felt slightly heavy and a wee-bit sore on the upper outsides, but DH also made me run a weight circuit at the gym on Wed nite, so it's probably lactic acid making my muscles sore and in turn my boobs feel it!! lol

I keep temping each morning thinking I may see a plummit, but today was high - partially due to DH coming home from work at 2:30 and waking me with a gift. He bought me a necklace that has a small blue & white cameo of a mom and baby and on the back it's engraved "Heaven's Gift" - DH has NEVER done anything like that in all our pg!! Anyway - no sleep = high temps. Need sleep!:sleep:

MomtoIandE - I just don't see how you can be out. I have such a strong feeling that you are prego! I also broke out with a lovely pimple on my lower left chin this cycle - around 6/7dpo and no other symptoms at all! O pains only stopped fully this past week, after my +HPT, so don't throw in the towel yet! :hug:

Babykiser - I am so excited for your big day. Did you guys plan a big wedding or small? I used to plan weddings at my hotel before the moved me to convention events. Any special family traditions you are doing? :wedding:

Madrid - what CD are you and when are you testing? How are you feeling and holding up? :hugs::friends:

Angel - how are you feeling? How's your chart looking?

I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend! i am watching pre-season football - DH is on the side lines - his job is to "guard" the players, in particular the QB - I hate football, but watch it to see DH - all our neighbors always say "I saw Bill on TV during the game" and I look like the big shmuck wife who is like "Oh. Okay." LOL - I hate football, don't get it very well - all that 1st in 4, bla bla bla! Nope not my thing!

Anyone on the east coast? I just called my mom :jo: as she is in Long Island and they are bracing for Hurricane Irene to really hit about midnite tonight. KMFX that everyone is okay. My in-laws are there too!

lollipopbop, this website is pretty good to:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptoms-by-day-past-ovulation.php

Well, I'm on CD12 and I feel like ovulation is right around the corner. Have had cramping and twinges every so often, and an abundance of CM. Checked it this morning and it was still creamy/sticky. OPK was a tad darker then yesterdays too. Every other day BDing starting tomorrow!!

Well, I'm on CD12 and I feel like ovulation is right around the corner. Have had cramping and twinges every so often, and an abundance of CM. Checked it this morning and it was still creamy/sticky. OPK was a tad darker then yesterdays too. Every other day BDing starting tomorrow!!

Start now - I would hate to see you miss it b/c of an OPK like i did last month! Go get busy, girlfriend! :happydance:

momof3- lol at u hating football!!! same here! and i hope your family is going to be ok!!!!!! i live in michigan so irene will not effect me, may see some rain but thats about it. and as for the wedding:happydance: we planned a small one...about 25 people. we are getting married on the beach in florida at a resort!! im so excited! not really doing anything traditional, we figured we would just have an intimate celebration with our family:) and how nice u use to plan weddings, you guys are very helpful! that lady who is helping me is a godsend. on another note, did u schedule a dr appt yet? oh and how is jury duty going???

shouzhi- good luck hun!!! hope u get that +opk soon!!! and i agree with momof3....get busy :thumbup:

Welcome shouhzi!! It looks as if you'll get your + very soon! Good luck!!

babykiser my wedding was like that also. A private, relaxed, small ceremony and I loved it. Hope you'll have a wonderful day too.

momof3wants5 I'm ok thanks. On cd25 but unable to count properly because of the mc. My af should arrive by the 8th of September. I've been using opk's but no + yet and I have the feeling I may have O already. With previous mc I O on cd26 so I don't know.
I don't understand football at all. It isn't very popular in Europe but I love what you call soccer!

X

Good morning ladies! We were able to get some text messages going with my in-laws and mhy mom just called from her cell. They are all fine - winds are crazy, but their towns had no flooding. So everyone is safe - thank god!

As for my first OB appt - it's September 13 at 5pm -seems like it may as well be a year away - I am so impatient!!

Yikes - I've been on holiday a week and we have jumped to 15bfps, well done ladies.

Sorry to be a spoil sport, but I'm not going to get chance to catch up on the last 24pages.

Hope everyone is doing good?

Cd31 and I chose to poas, got a bfn :( not sure if it's cos I tested to early (not sure wen I ov'd) or if it's genuinely a bfn.

Kinda hoped for a bfp as it would have been a nice anniversary gift to hubby, hay ho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->