Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi Ladies, back from hols. Have been trying to read on everything that I have missed so congrats to all those with BFP's and fx'd for everyone on the tww.

I ovulated whilst on the plane on way to spain pains were so strong think I was somewhere over france at the time. Unfortunately due to overly noisy beds and as stroppy 16 year old in the next room we was unable to bd at all. We did however bd on the Tuesday afternoon before we left for airport and also days before that. So fingers crossed. I did a opk today and got a positive so really not sure what is going on. xxx

Nice and sunny Spain!! I really miss that!!! Hope you had a lovely time on holidays & that you caught the eggy tamarah!!
XX

Nice and sunny Spain!! I really miss that!!! Hope you had a lovely time on holidays & that you caught the eggy tamarah!!
XX

Thank You Madrid. I hope you are well and still keeping positive.

Spain was beautiful but so hot really wish I could have stayed longer.

Really hoping that I had a supply of swimmers waiting for the eggy, as soon as I feel the ovulation pains cm goes thick and cervix goes hard and tightly shut again so seem to have a very narrow margin once egg has been released.

xxxx

Hi Tamarah, sounds like you had a good holiday! I'm sure if you dtd before you left you'll have caught the egg - FX

:hi:
just dropping by to say hello and to see how everyone is doing!

misskat- ovulating twice!!!!! omg!!! that would be something :)

tamarah- hope u had fun on vacation, fx'd u caught that little eggy!!

so because i am just this curious person i decided to take my temp this morning, havent took it in about a week. well it was low...97.58 to be exact. still higher than my post O temps, but not by too much. the room was a little colder than usual, but not sure if that would have such a huge effect. is there a golden rule for temps in early pregnancy? is there anything saying that they shouldnt drop pass a certain point? hmmm just wondering.

Hi,
Im new to B&B and if I don't get my BFP this cycle I'll be starting Soy....I bought them last month so they've been sitting in the cupboard waiting for me!!!
It'll be my first go with Soy, though Im told they're "natures clomid", I have been on clomid before (8 cycles) but unfortunately never worked for me....do you think that means that Soy won't work either???
Any info would be appreciated!!!:hugs:

Tamarah - Welcome back! Hope you had a good holiday!

Babykiser - Don't know too much about temps but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Babywish - Welcome :D! I'm not too educated on Clomid but there's a thread here which talks about pros and cons of each, might be helpful!!

AFM - I'm still very positive about this month and so looking forward to POAS! From 2dpo til yesterday I had pains on my left side and occasionally on my right so hoping that might be implantation... fx fx fx!! Also sensitive nipples which I never get leading up to AF or anything but it could be Soy. There's just a CONSTANT 'feeling' in my tummy and sides so I don't know what it all means? Any one who got their BFP.. please let me know if you had anything similar! As for CM.. haven't noticed much but haven't checked it either.

Hope every ones doing well :D

thanks lollipopbop, i hope all is ok...i started spotting today, not sure what that is all about.

as for you missy.....i had cramps and twinges pretty much all throughout my tww, never got sore bb's(still dont have them) but the cramps sound like a goo sign!!! :)

hey ladies :hi:

lollipopbop, your symptoms sound promising! I've been feeling crappy since yesterday morning, and have developed a couple of canker sores in my mouth! I never get these, so wonder what that's about..? My temps are still rising, so hope that's a good sign :thumbup: All I've wanted to do is sleep, I took a nap yesterday, and already another today.. could be that I've been getting up at 6:30 to go to the gym though.. :shrug: oh well

babykiser, hope the spotting stops.. it could just be your LO nestling itself better into your uterus.. keep us updated xx

thanks lollipopbop, i hope all is ok...i started spotting today, not sure what that is all about.

as for you missy.....i had cramps and twinges pretty much all throughout my tww, never got sore bb's(still dont have them) but the cramps sound like a goo sign!!! :)

I looked up on google and it said brown spotting at 5 weeks is very very common! If you're worried then maybe go see the doc just so he can assure you that you're fine!!

I hope I'll be joining the BFP list next week!! Woo! I'd be so happy xoxo

hey ladies :hi:

lollipopbop, your symptoms sound promising! I've been feeling crappy since yesterday morning, and have developed a couple of canker sores in my mouth! I never get these, so wonder what that's about..? My temps are still rising, so hope that's a good sign :thumbup: All I've wanted to do is sleep, I took a nap yesterday, and already another today.. could be that I've been getting up at 6:30 to go to the gym though.. :shrug: oh well

babykiser, hope the spotting stops.. it could just be your LO nestling itself better into your uterus.. keep us updated xx

Oooh! The cramps have to be a good sign. I keep getting the odd dizzy spell too which I don't normally get and a spot on my chin!! I hope it's not just Soy side effects xoxo

Hi all!!

Welcome babywish77!! Hopefully you won't need to use soy at all but we've known ladies in this thread who have been successful with clomid but not with soy and the other way around. So there's no loss in giving it a go. Good luck!

babykiser please keep hydrated and take it easy today. I'm sure is just old blood. I remember other ladies having the same issue at the beginning of their pregnancies and was due to lack of hydration. Have you done another hpt?

X

Lollipopbop just relax girl!! All that stress can't be good for you!! You are having the right symptoms!!
X

thanks ladies...i have a dr appt on thursday so i will address it then.

madrid- yesterday i took an ic and the line was very faint :( i keep telling myself that it is because my pee was very diluted. i am going to take another one tomorrow with fmu...hopefully its darker.

If you go to the doc, will you be seen? In the UK they'll send you home in your circumstances; that's why I'm asking you.

well the appt has been made since last week...its suppose to be just a regular first pg visit. so i was just planning on telling my dr what is happening. but if it does get worse before then(fx'd it doesnt) then i will go to er :( this sucks.

In the US they'll see you, at least my doctor did with my first pregnancy.. they checked my cervix to see if it was closed/open, and gave me a rhogam shot, cause I was bleeding (due to my (-) blood type..) I think most DRs in the US are pretty good about at least looking at you though, even if there is nothing really they can do

floridagirl- what is a rhogam shot? and i checked to see if my cervix was closed, but i cant really tell :( and the cm has a pink color closer to my cervix :cry: oh i hope my baby is ok....im trying to relax and not freak out about it

Don't worry! Just relax and hopefully it's just a scare. :hugs:

I've been doing opk's and yesterday around 5pm I got a faint +opk and this morning it was even lighter like the day before yesterday. Would this mean I've O between 5pm and today at 11am. If this is the case, would it be too late to catch the eggy if we bd tonight? :shrug:

In the US they'll see you, at least my doctor did with my first pregnancy.. they checked my cervix to see if it was closed/open, and gave me a rhogam shot, cause I was bleeding (due to my (-) blood type..) I think most DRs in the US are pretty good about at least looking at you though, even if there is nothing really they can do

In Spain is the same. They see you straight away and you get a scan and everything. That's how I got my pic. But in the UK is just the opposite. As everything is nature's way, they always send you back home; at least in London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->