Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Symptom sharing again :haha: I've had constant erect nipples for 2 days.. is this sign? I'm not cold!! :dohh:

Are you sure that you are not sitting close to a blowing vent on one side?? :rofl: Just kidding - I think that you have to look for more of a soreness or fullness/heaviness??? I am not the right one to ask - my bbs are very insensitive - never notice any symptoms with them, even when breastfeeding! :dohh:

Madrid - CTE, CTE, CTE - can you hear me cheering you on for catching that egg? You go BD some more momma! I am pulling for you! :happydance:

Kiser - I sent you a private message - totally missed the posts you left today. I would not worry if the spotting is brownish or the cm is pinkish. Not to be very personal, but after O your CP is lower and firmer so if you BD in the last few days this could cause spotting. If it shows as red, I would get checked, but otherwise, drink some water and relax. KYIMP (keeping you in my prayers)

Wanted to post a quick update on me....doesn't look to good for me. Spotting turned into full red flow with cramps! :cry: I'm thinking I may have had a chemical or mc, not sure. So I guess today is cd1 for me :( I'm dissapointed but I want to move forward, just sucks things had to go this way. But I think I'm going to try soy again because I did not have any problems with it, but still deciding. I may still go to my dr appt Thursday(which is also my bday) but still thinking about that too! Ugh!! I hate this!! Sorry so long ladies!

Babykiser,
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I really hope that it's not AF and that the bleeding stops right away.

Well I guess I'm out this cycle, just checked cervix and got bright red blood, waiting to see if it turns into AF :shrug:..... My body surely knows how to trick me :cry:

hold that thought, its gone :happydance::happydance:.... not sure whats going on now :growlmad:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Don't give up yet Tinks!! Oh, just saw the second line, YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to post a quick update on me....doesn't look to good for me. Spotting turned into full red flow with cramps! :cry: I'm thinking I may have had a chemical or mc, not sure. So I guess today is cd1 for me :( I'm dissapointed but I want to move forward, just sucks things had to go this way. But I think I'm going to try soy again because I did not have any problems with it, but still deciding. I may still go to my dr appt Thursday(which is also my bday) but still thinking about that too! Ugh!! I hate this!! Sorry so long ladies!

Hi Babykiser,

I really hope that bleeding stops and would reccomend that you still visit docs.

FX'd for you xxxx

Hiya Ladies i am on high protein drinks and i have just looked at the ingredients and its full of B vitamins and also Soy Isoflavones.....is this the Soy that you are all taking :wacko::haha: If it is then looks like i have started taking it without knowing.......oopsie!!

Can you take it like this and is it safe with Pcos??

xx

Symptom sharing again :haha: I've had constant erect nipples for 2 days.. is this sign? I'm not cold!! :dohh:

Are you sure that you are not sitting close to a blowing vent on one side?? :rofl: Just kidding - I think that you have to look for more of a soreness or fullness/heaviness??? I am not the right one to ask - my bbs are very insensitive - never notice any symptoms with them, even when breastfeeding! :dohh:

Haha!:haha: they aren't sore but much more sensitive than usual. Hope it's a good sign:happydance: xx

Babykiser - I hope the bleeding stops :hugs: could you go to A&E or Emergency doctor to see what exactly is going on? I'm keeping you and baby in my thoughts and hope all is okay and it's just a scare! xxxx

Hiya Ladies i am on high protein drinks and i have just looked at the ingredients and its full of B vitamins and also Soy Isoflavones.....is this the Soy that you are all taking :wacko::haha: If it is then looks like i have started taking it without knowing.......oopsie!!

xx

Hi.

I am not a soy expert but will try and give a bit of input. If you take soy throughout your entire cycle it can stop ovulation. I know it is safe to have soy whilst pregnant. I would check the amount of soy contained in each drink and either find a new drink without soy and go onto the soy supplements for the 5 days each cycle. Would really need to know how much soy is in each drink to help anymore. Hope that's helped xx

babykiser, hopefully it stops & it's just breakthrough bleeding.. please keep us posted xx

xx

Hi.

I am not a soy expert but will try and give a bit of input. If you take soy throughout your entire cycle it can stop ovulation. I know it is safe to have soy whilst pregnant. I would check the amount of soy contained in each drink and either find a new drink without soy and go onto the soy supplements for the 5 days each cycle. Would really need to know how much soy is in each drink to help anymore. Hope that's helped xx

Thanks for that, i didnt realise that it had Soy in when i bought it :wacko: It says in one glass its 6.99mg, and i have 3 a day!! Is that bad??

xx

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to stop by and update....well the bleeding did not stop and it is af I believe. I don't know what happened?? I though that maybe I wasn't pregnant at all but there is no way I would have gotten all those positive tests! I even got a faint one today. So I'm going to see my dr tomorrow and see what the deal is...I thinking either a chemical or a very early mc. Thanks to all of u for your support and kind words, really means alot to me :) I will be sure to update when I get more information. Anyone have any ideas what may have happened? I'm so confused!

Paula - yes, this is the same soy, BUT taking it daily will stop O and cause fertility trouble. Soy on a daily basis is really not good for you - Soy milk drinkers are told to switch to skim or almond milk - because soy increases estrogen, it can make you oestrogen dominant and you can google to find a whole laundry list of troubles that can cause.

I would stop that protein shake anyway as protein shakes are hard on your kidneys and pregnancy is hard on them to begin with! You could end up with kidney stones, which I hear are so painful it makes labor look easy!!

Try switching to yogurt and lean chicken and fish for protein. If you are a vegetarian, be careful - the amount of soy consumed by vegetarians has been known to cause conception issues! Try becoming a pescetarian instead and get your protein from fish and legumes - but not soybeans while TTC. (Also limit tofu, miso and other soy products in the TTC phase if you are planning on taking Soy Iso for the five days in the beginning of your cycle.)

Good luck - if you get all that soy out of your system, lessening your estrogen levels, you should be good to begin TTC next month. BTW - Potassium supplements are supposed to help balance estrogen and progesterone and help you get ready for TTC. (If you don't want potassium in pill form, eat bananas!!)

Oh for god sake i am such a muppet :grr: i have probably messed my cycles up more by doing this :cry: My dr said i need a high protein diet cos of my Pcos and i thought the drinks would have helped with it being packed full of Vitamins too!!
I dont know whether to carry on for 2 more days and then stop and thats the 5 days of taking Soy :shrug:

xx

Babykiser - When my mum was PG for me she was bleeding for days and thought it was her AF but doc confirmed she was PG with twins and MC one of them, this could be your situation as you've conceived twins before and soy increases the chances. I hope that you have at least one sticky in there. I don't mean to give you false hope but just wanted to share my mums experience because it sounds similar :hugs: xoxo

thanks lollipop! :hugs: guess i will find out what happens when i go see my dr tomorrow. i am going to remain in good spirits though, rather its good or bad news. if its bad news then i still have an opportunity to try again next month.

thanks lollipop! :hugs: guess i will find out what happens when i go see my dr tomorrow. i am going to remain in good spirits though, rather its good or bad news. if its bad news then i still have an opportunity to try again next month.

You're such a strong lady, you really are :hugs: I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope to hear good news :) xoxo

You're such a strong lady, you really are :hugs: I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope to hear good news :) xoxo

:) it is really hard and very heartbreaking, but all the engery i spend on crying could be focused on trying again for my :bfp: i cried lots yesterday anyhow, so i want to start over(dont like to cry, it hurts my eyes :cry:)

Babykiser - I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow at your appt. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->