Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

madrid- thanks hun!!!

and if u did O between last night and this morning i dont think its too late to catch the egg! when i got my +opk im sure i didnt O until the next day because my temp dropped!!! get to bding hun!! gl!

Madrid - I'm sure you haven't missed O, if in doubt.. BD!! haha

Babykiser - I know it must be hard to relax but do try! Everything will be addressed at your 1st appt and I'm sure all is fine :) Like Florida said, it's most likely the baby getting settled and comfy for the next 8 months!

Thanks everyone for your input, always appreciated!! xoxo

Babykiser, try not to get yourself worked up :hugs:, I have a few BnB friends that spotted in the early stages of their pregnancies & they're fine now! :hugs: just try to stay calm & take it all day by day :hugs:

The Rhogam shot is something you have to get if you have a (-) blood type. You're supposed to get it at your 28 week appt & again after birth. The reason you get the shot is just in case your baby has a (+) blood type, and your (-) blood were to cross paths, you're blood would recognize your babies blood as foreign & become 'sensitized' to it.. "The shot is designed to prevent these moms from becoming sensitized to the baby, rh+ blood. Once the mom becomes sensitized to this rh factor, there is the possibility of mom's immune system destroying the red blood cells of her next child." My DR gave me the shot just to be safe, in case mine & babies blood crossed, it's really a protection for any future children you may carry.

Madrid You O 12-36 hours after your positive OPK, so consider yourself fertile for 36 hours after that positive.. I'd still DTD tonight, cause it's possible your releasing the egg sometime today! :thumbup:

We did bd this morning. Dh was all over me for some reason I don't know. lol. But I'm going to do the same to him tonight. Just for the fun of it!!!

Babykiser I wish I could speak to you now!!! Sending you a bnb hug!!

Lollipopbop when are you going to start testing? 10dpo maybe? :winkwink:

Oooh I dunno, I hate seeing BFNs... might try and hold off til 14dpo which is when AF should be due but I don' think I can be that strong. I only have one HPT in the house which is good news otherwise I'd be poas all day long! :haha:

lollipopbop, I wish I could hold out..! I think I've decided to start testing Saturday (10dpo) I've got about 45 ICs & 2 FRER.. My LP is 13 days, so AF is due next Wednesday, I believe..?

Babykiser- My sister spotted through her entire pregnancy and I now have an adorable nephew. So I know this is impossible, but please try not to stress too much! You are in my thoughts sweetie!

Does this count as implantation dip--- from 98.4 to 98.2, then today up to 98.6? The 98.2 was PO day 6, today is day 7.

I can imagine it like that k12345t!! I need to see the chart to get an idea, sorry.

Babykiser - sending you lots of positive thoughts and hugs

Madrid - fingers crossed you get the egg - I'm sure that's why your OH was all over you!

Lol. to be honest, I've been checking the opk's gallery and I don't think my opk was + yesterday. So I'll enjoy my dh tonight and I'll temp from tomorrow to get an idea of what my body is doing!! Very difficult indeed after the mc. Argggghhh!!!!

thanks lollipopbop, i hope all is ok...i started spotting today, not sure what that is all about.

as for you missy.....i had cramps and twinges pretty much all throughout my tww, never got sore bb's(still dont have them) but the cramps sound like a goo sign!!! :)

Hi Babykiser, Re spotting think I see that Madrid has already advised you on keeping hydrated so important to increase units of water throughout pregnancy but especially in the first few months.

If in doubt get in touch with early pregancy unit as doctors won't refer or are very reluctant to.

Fingers crossed for you lollipop. xxxxx

Florida - My AF is due around the same time! I really hope we get our BFPs together!!

Madrid - Don't worry girl! I think I've read you're more fertile after a MC, is this true? So your chances of catching the egg are probably quite high :hugs:

Tamarah - Thanks! FX for you too! xoxo

Sorry you're back at the start of a cycle Lollipop, are you going to try increasing doses of soy or go for the flat out again? Some of the stuff I've read seems to think that the increasing dose seems to work best, but I guess everyone's different.

Hi Hun not sure whether i will do the 200mg again, not sure whether it was too high, help would be appreciated from soy experts, thanking you in advance xxx:hugs:

:hi: ladies i am thinking of taking Soy but a little confused i am on cd15 so obviously its too late in the cycle to start this :shrug: So next cycle what days should i take this?? I have Pcos so really erratic cycles :(

xx

Lollipopxxx why don't you take it gradually instead of a high steady dose? It worked for me that time!

Paula welcome to our thread!! If you look in previous pages you can find more info but in a nutshell you could take soy at the beginning of your cycle on either cd1-5, 2-6 3-7 or 5-9. Some ladies take the same dosage every day during the 5 days or instead take less at the beginning & gradually increase it. Remember it's only 5 days you take it.
Good luck if you decide to give it a go!

X

Symptom sharing again :haha: I've had constant erect nipples for 2 days.. is this sign? I'm not cold!! :dohh:

Greetings to Paula, any new members whose names escape me right now and to all the ladies that are doing a Soy Cycle again....This is the formula that worked for me - I know that most on this board have only taken the Soy, but i mixed mine up this past cycle - first cycle of true TTC since I missed the egg in July. (Come to think iof it, that was an omen cause I took the wrong doses of Soy - dumb ass can't read a label in my old age! :rofl:)

So August 2 was my last CD1 and I took the correct doses of Soy on CD2-6. I also took all other supplements below exactly as stated. I O'd early on CD10 and am now 4w5d. Too early to see if it's twins, but considering that this was the first month trying and I am pg - this may just work well......keeping in mind ladies that I am not annovulatory, I was going for twins. Since I O on my own, I was hoping for two eggs, but for those of you with PCOS or any type of annovulatory situation, this combo may do the trick.....

After extensive reading and researching as much as i could, here is my list of supplements and it is important to mention that if you are breastfeeding, you should not take Tribulus.

1. Soy Isoflavones: taken CD2-6 (see below for dose)
  2. Red clover (weak phyto estrogen, present in my Soy pills): taken CD2-6
  3. Licorice Root: 900mg CD1-7
  4. Tribulus: 1,000mg taken CD6-10 (would have taken it CD6-11, but i O'd on CD10 so I stopped.)
  5. Evening Primrose Oil: 3,000mg taken CD5-12
  6. Royal Jelly: 1,000mg everyday beginning CD3 (that is the day i bought it)
  7. Folic Acid: 2400mcg EVERYDAY since June
  8. 3 cups of non-fat milk each day since June
  9. 1-3 yogurts each day since June (we decided in June to TTC)
*For the dairy products, they are NOT hormone free & organic - twinning has been linked to the hormones in dairy. https://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/30/health/30twin.html That link will get you to the article by reknowned OB Dr. Steinman of Long Island Jewish Hospital - the man may be on to something...
** I am also taking 4 adult gummy vitamins (double dose) so I am getting an additional 800mcg of Folic Acid, meaning 3,200mcg per day without fail.**

My Soy Iso came in 10mg pills and 40mg pills. The 40mg pills also have 140mg of Red Clover in them as well. I took them as follows:
CD2: Soy = 180mg; (Red Clover 560mg present in pills)
CD3: Soy = 180mg; (Red Clover 560mg present in pills)
CD4: Soy = 200mg; (Red Clover 700mg present...)
CD5: Soy = 200mg; (Red Clover 700mg...)
CD6: Soy = 240mg; (Red Clover 840mg...)

CD6 overlapped with both Soy and Tribulus. I took the Tribulus in the mornings and Soy at night to avoid headaches. The Tribulus came in 1,000mg pills, but the normal dose is 750mg. Here is the link to the Tribulus article. The women's info is down towards the bottom of the article.
https://www.life-enhancement.com/arti...ate.asp?ID=479

Other fertility supplements you may be wondering about:
Yams are controversial so I did not take them. The Nigerian/Ugandan yam root (Cassava Root) is the yam pill that you want in order to increase fertility. I could not find it in my natural food store or anywhere else in Denver and I will not buy pills off the internet. Mexican Yam root (Dioscorea villosa) is in the stores & easily available BUT this is not a phytoestrogen and instead rasies progesterone, therefore it may stop ovulation and has been used as birth control for centuries. Now you can take it (Mexican Yam Root) after implantation to increase progesterone, but I am a firm believer that if for some reason my body is rejecting a pregnancy because something is wrong, I do not want to mess with nature and try to hold it, so I opted out of taking it.

Vitex - another supplement that is supposed to be great for female hormone balance - DO NOT MIX THIS WITH SOY OR CLOMID as they cancel each other out.

Don Quoi - another great herb for balance, but not so great for twinning b/c it regulates hormones from going too high and what you need for twins is high estrogen to grow the eggs, high FSH to grow the eggs and high LH to get hopefully two eggs released.

Also remember that double ovulation must occur within a 24-hr period and before the temp spike. Any increase of 0.4*F or more indicates that the progesterone has kicked in and will cease all other eggs from releasing. This is where the Tribulus helps - it surges the LH better to get the egg or eggs released and help prevent ovarian cysts.

There are mulitple herbs that can increase estrogen (it is found in many foods) there are no herbs or supplements that can naturally increase FSH and LH except Tribulus. Tribulus must be taken by women in limited durations for six days immediately following Soy. (So if you took Soy CD2-6, You begin Tribulus on CD6 and if you took Soy CD5-9, you begin on CD9, etc.)

I will stress that I am not a doctor and this is my own "hocus pocus" formulation. It definitely worked to help get me BFP fast, but it is yet to be seen if it worked for twins for me. Only because these are all food supplements, I was okay with trying the combo for up to four cycles - well I don't need to - I BFP'd in cycle 1 and HPT showed so at 10dpo which was nice and early. Now we are just praying for healthy - regardles of 1 baby or multiples - healthy is first priority!

I have my 1st OB appt 9/13 & a scan is the norm at the first visit for my doc. I will keep you all posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->