Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

misskat- i think u should test if af does not come.....and if she does happen to show(fx'd she doesn't) but i thinking taking your temps would be a great idea!!! yea its hard to keep up with, but after a few days or so it should become easier. :)

rj- i agree with momof3....dont always trust the opks!! listen to what your body is saying to you...i would start bding!! i did get a positive opk this month, but it doesnt happen to us all! my ob actually told me that opks are crap! lol

momof3- :) oh me and my little baby plan on sticking around!!! i cant wait to get a baby bump hehe....bring it on ms and fatigue..i welcome u with open arms!!!! momof3 i will be here right with u :)

Cd32 and just had ewcm? Lots of? Was creamy looking but defo v stretchy? What's that all about?

Madrid93 - do keep the positive attitude! It will happen, I never thought it would for me after my loss, like you it's something I will never forget but do truly believe it happened for a reason. I had a mmc at 14wks. I've never cried so much, then found I have pcos so truly thought the odds where against me. But it did happen for me. Just keep going, it will be your turn soon x

thanks madrid - hope you get your positive tomorrow.. & catch that eggie

am off to bed to hope for a high temp tomorrow!
x

Babykiser - I so wish I could get on with temping, I lasted 4 days first go, then missed a wk, started again for a dew days. I'm so rubbish in the morning, I literally roll outta bed into the shower on pilot! Lol

Glad you find it funny ;) my husband gets no sense out of me till I've stepped out the shower.

Just gonna rely on my erm instincts! Lol although, cd32 and ewcm? Come on ladies, someone tell me a wk of ewcm at cd17, then a wk of creamy cm, now back to ewcm is normal??

as far as the cm goes honestly i did not get ewcm.....i think one day i had a tiny tiny bit, but other than that i had wet and creamy cm. sorry hun im not much help with cm

Right, I best go catch some Zzzzzzz's

First day back at work after a ten month maternity leave ;( not gonna be a good day. Infact, I'm 99.9% sure I will cry on my way to work once I've dropped mollie off ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( (lots of sad faces = a very sad Kat)

MissKat~~ Was it lotion-like? If so, I've seen that as an early sign of pregnancy!!

I had a few random days of EWCM- here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353fa1

Maybe you are O twice this month or you are O now and last time it was just a mistake. It's difficult to tell really.

I understand the go back to work thing. I have one week left and I'm dreading it.

X

Lollipopxxx I'm so sorry you have to wait another cycle to get your bfp. You deserve it and I'm sure you'll get it very soon! Keep positive hun!

XX

MissKat~~ Was it lotion-like? If so, I've seen that as an early sign of pregnancy!!

I had a few random days of EWCM- here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353fa1

TMI - it was creamy in colour, but ew in consistency? A good 2inch stretch at least?

I no I said I should sleep, but figured if I stay awake longer then tomorrow will come around slower ;)

Maybe you are O twice this month or you are O now and last time it was just a mistake. It's difficult to tell really.

I understand the go back to work thing. I have one week left and I'm dreading it.

X

Ov'd twice? Could that mean 2 fertilised eggs? Yikes! How scary would that be

I think you may be O'ing again then misskat. And yes it could well mean two fertilised eggs. lol

Good job I pounced hubby before he fell asleep ;)

Is it a bad thing ov' so late into your cycle? Over matured egg?

I don't think so because you'll get another tww after this O, that's if it's O. Many women O late and it just means a longer cycle.

Misskat - my chart shows a full 15 days of consistent lotion-like CM and I am pg. I had a slight bit of EWCM 4 days after O but too little to note a change on my chart so I left it showing "C" for CM.

If you want to begin temping here is what helped me - I slept with a hair rubber band on my wrist and the BBT tucked in it for a week. I would wake up and remember it was there and temp. After a week or so, i was able to remove my "bracelet" and move it to the nightstand. LOL.

Looking at your chart, I see a good argument for O on CD23 with implantation explaining the spotting that you had 5-6 days later. Can you explain the hollow circles in the first two weeks? Did you oversleep, not sleep, etc - if you want to email me a list with precise temps and times you temped those days, i will see if i can readjust a chart to get a clearer picture, but my argument at this moment lies in CD23. (Unless you tell me a crazy reason that you discarded the temp that day?)

I know I've posted this link before but I find it very helpful-- is shows early pregnancy signs by DPO (and weeds out women who weren't actually pregnant).

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

Morning ladies,

Madrid and Mumof3 - I lay in bed for so long last night thinking of your stories, you're such amazing people and so strong.

Kat - there's a thread over on 2ww about ewcm after ovulation - a few people got bfps I think. I've had it as well this month, so if Madrid's theory is right then maybe that's why AF hasn't shown up - I've had two eggs to catch! Hope your first day back goes ok, it'll be much worse for you than the little one I imagine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->