Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

:hugs: Babykiser.

I'm on cd12 today, did 3 opks but all light, think Im definatly testing too early

Hope everyone is ok xx

Pink Bow - I started on CD8 and didn't O till CD20 haha.. really didn't want to miss it!!
Is this your first cycle on Soy too? xoxo

I didn't get my positive OPK until CD22 so just keep testing! Although, having said that I'm possibly not the best person to go by, I'm CD40 and AF was due on Sunday and still only BFNs :(

Good luck with your first soy month xx

I started CD7, and didn't get that positive until CD20 either! keep testing :thumbup:

LOL, none really.. My bbs have been super tender & full feeling since O, but I had a small temp dip today! so IDK what's up :shrug: hopefully my temp comes back up tomorrow!

how about you?

Oooh, fingers crossed your temp rises!

Slight pains on both sides of my tummy and sensitive bbs! I've been sneezing today too but I suppose that could be anything! Are you testting at 10dpo? I think I might xoxo

Hi ladies!!

Babykiser I'm so sorry you're going through this :cry: but please don't give up at least until you see your doctor tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and I hope this is only like a bad dream.

I definitely haven't O because my temp was low today, 36.19, and I had another -opk this afternoon. I was researching a bit more about the issue and apparently I may get near +opk just after mc but I need to be patient until I get the peak. That's if I O as many women don't O straight away.

Thank you for your messages as always!!

XX

This is my 3rd month trying soy, although the last time I used it was last year. I had a 34 day cycle then. Really hoping I get same results this time

xx

I woke up this morning with AF-like cramps, but only on the right side. I am normally starting to spot at this point (8dpo), so hopefully this is a good sign, but I fear the worst. I am turning 30 in September and know I will be really depressed if I'm not pregnant by then. I always pictured myself as a young mother, but my husband wasn't ready until recently.. I know I'm still young but thought I'd have at least one child by the time I hit 30. :(

k12345t - Don't worry! 30 is a great age and by no means too late, hopefully you'll be pregnant by then but if not, don't stress! I've been having AF cramps occasionally and thought that it had come a couple of times so hopefully this is a great sign for the two of us

Madrid - Sorry you haven't got your + yet but I'm sure it's not too far away! Just keep poas :haha: xoxo

FloridaGirl- I did this morning, was tricked yet again by the stupid indent line on my FRER. Looked like a faint BFP until I took it out of the case. Will try again in 2 days with a dollar store one. Ok, who am I kidding? I'll probably test again tomorrow afternoon with one!

LOL, typical POAS-aholic! :haha: once you start testing, it's so hard to hold out! I've seen people on BnB start testing at like 2DPO! :wacko: sorry for the indent line! :hugs: the new FRERs seem to have those sometimes, it's enough to drive you crazy.. I remember, back in February, I thought I had my :bfp:, but it was just those stupid indent lines! :growlmad:

If I start testing Saturday, I'm sure I'll be testing everyday after that till AF shows! I'm praying my temp shoots back up tomorrow, or else I may shy away from testing on Saturday..

Let us know how your next test comes out! :)

Fx'd for all of you ladies!!! Hope you'll get bfp's in the next few days!!!

Xx

Thanks Madrid! Hopefully we get our BFP's the same day you get your + OPK!

Florida- You should definitely browse through some charts on FF that ended up getting BFP's. I did a search for Early HCG + (<12 dpo)- from the drop-down box- and very few women had temps that kept rising. They were all above their coverline (minus the implantation dip) but the temps were +/- a few points each day. So you have nothing to stress about because of that small dip today, I promise!! Check it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->