Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Babykiser - OH NO!! I hope everything is okay!!! Please know that I'm thinking of you more than you can possibly know.

Jo - I meant to comment long ago on your post from the other day... You are such an incredibly strong woman. And even though this is probably going to sound so cheesy, I like you and admire you a lot... I totally think we'd be friends if we knew each other IRL :flower:

AFM - Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm totally obsessing over here. I'm 12DPO. My timing was spot on. My temps still look awesome. And my tests look like this -

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/12DPO.jpg

Anybody see anything?! Sometimes I think I can, but then I think it's my imagination... This sucks.

It's difficult to tell. I was trying to save it to tweak and my computer won't let me- it doesn't recognize it as an image. I can't figure it out!

I'm on my iPhone so maybe I can't see the pic properly because I don't see a second line. So sorry but have you tried testing with the cheap hpt strips? I didn't get my bfp with frer but a faint one with the strips. Keep positive!!!
X

LOL, typical POAS-aholic! :haha: once you start testing, it's so hard to hold out! I've seen people on BnB start testing at like 2DPO! :wacko: sorry for the indent line! :hugs: the new FRERs seem to have those sometimes, it's enough to drive you crazy.. I remember, back in February, I thought I had my :bfp:, but it was just those stupid indent lines! :growlmad:

If I start testing Saturday, I'm sure I'll be testing everyday after that till AF shows! I'm praying my temp shoots back up tomorrow, or else I may shy away from testing on Saturday..

Let us know how your next test comes out! :)

2DPO - man I thought I was nuts at 7 or 8dpo!! Talk about pissing away your money - :haha: - sorry bad joke!

MomtoIandE - Thanks! i think I would be friends with you too if we lived closer! Yes we are totally cheesy and dumb! :thumbup:

BabyKiser - I am praying for you. I keep thinking that there must be something that we can do - if not this time then before it happens to you again. Please make sure that the docs test your Progesterone levels and tell them that next month you want them tested BEFORE you BFP - you want them monitored from ovulation forward. They may tell you that this is simply an early m/c and that you should relax and then you can tell them that twice in a few months is making you very sad and very anxious about TTC - demand that they follow you and care for you!

Yeah, I've seen ladies test with HPTs before they even O, liked cycle and are hoping for a line.. that's insane.. :wacko:

Floridagirl-- I've done that, lol! But in my defense, with my long cycles sometimes I think I've missed O and want to make sure.:dohh:

LOL, no, you have an excuse! :haha: but I've seen people test like a week after AF, month after month.. I'm not sure why, or maybe they just don't understand the process of a cycle.. :shrug:

hi gals :)

i see a few of u are testing....i hope to see some :bfp: in the next few days!!!

madrid- im sure u will get ur +opk here soon! fx'd its very soon!!!

momof3 - yes iam going to tell my dr that i want her to check everything(whatever everything is) and Progesterone is the hormone that helps you sustain a pregnancy? is that correct? and i seem to have no problem getting pregnant, staying pregnant looks like its an issue to me. so hopefully she is not trying to give me the run around, she is a nice lady so i dont think that will be the case. but i need to be sure that im firm in telling her what i want fault in that area sometimes.

thanks again to u all for the support and prayers!! it is really helping me try to continue to move forward :)

So I held it for almost 5 hrs and peed on an IC ... I thought I saw something, so I decided to tweak ... Here's what I got -

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/DSC_0068_tweaked.jpg

Now that I look at the test (having sat for over an hr), it looks kind of white again, so IDK ... DH is kind of fed up, says I need to stop obsessing. I did decide though that if I'm not PG, there will be NO TESTING until 12DPO next cycle. This just sucks.

This is my first cycle taking soy, and just found this thread! I am 3 dpo At the moment and will soon know if the soy did the trick..

Hello to everyone here, and babydust to all those waiting!! Hoping we all don't need to be here long!!

Good Morning Ladies,

BabyKiser hope all goes well today and you come away with some much deserved answers.

Just a quick update on me wicked witch got me this am after being delayed for two days. I give up now. My dp is going to be away for next ovulation so this month is out. I have got hospital in November and to cut a long story short I had cervical cancer in 2006 which resulted in 2cm's of my cervix being removed. I had a colposcopy in may which came back abnormal and the presence of cin2 deep in my remaining cervix. This will probably result in more treatment being done on November to stop it spreading or developing into cancer. If treatment is necessary this won't leave enough cervix to be able to get pregnant nor sustain a pregnancy. Feeling very sad today as my journey has come to an end and I give up.

I will continue to stalk you all and wish all of you lovely ladies the best of luck in your ttc journeys and hoping that you all get big fat bfp's very soon and happy healgthy pregnancy's.

Hugs from me xxxxxxxxx

:hi:and good morning! HAPPY SEPTEMBER!! Where is this year going?? I can't sleep - up since 3am!!

BabyKiser - :hugs: please keep us posted today, You are in my thoughts and prayers! [-o<

MomtoIandE - I totally see that tweak! It is pink - Stop telling DH that you are testing again - men just don't get it and my DH says that even though he is so happy, there is always an element of fear for their wife's well being and the new baby. I know one girl on babycenter.com that hides her tests in the Tampax box - LOL. :haha:

Amommy - Welcome! Did i read that right that you have 7 kiddos? Wow - you must be Catholic - just kidding, I am catholic, so I am allowed to joke about that! :thumbup: Seriously though, you are a BUSY lady! Welcome - this is a great board!

Tamarah - I am sorry that you are going through this! I know it is scary and I will pray that you don't need another colposcopy! I had one done in 2003 right after DS was born - my L&D caused my cervix to heal normally but i asked my oB what he would do if I was his own sister and he recommended the colposcopy anyway (I had stage 4 pre-cancer cells, but not cancer) I was so scared. Luckily it did not affect my ability to hold a pg, but I was closely watched with DD#2. I am pulling for you! Take care of yourself though b/c no one can benefit from you getting sick - :hugs:

An update on me - I am finally getting symptoms that are not going away (I guess this means they are symptoms)
1. I am so bloated I look like I am 4m prego! The soy made me bloated looking after i took it and it has only gotten worse! LOL
2. I am STARVING all the time! Like ridiculously, get out of my way, reach across the table and steal your food hungry - WTF?? :rofl:
3. My bbs are finally acting female - the outer sides feel heavy and sore and my nipples feel like someone has sandpapered them - thought it was from an itchy bra or something, but this is day 3 and it is worse!

Also my chart has this new quadra-phasic deal - it rose again for the third time. No fluke (I thought it was on Monday) - nope still pretty high at almost 98.4F! Hmmm - getting exicted - still 12 days til my appt! The wait is kiling me! My Ovulation Chart

My firend goes today for her 20w U/S to see if she is having a B or G - I told her to march straight to my office when she comes in today and tell me the news! :baby: I am betting girl this time!

I hope you are all well and that we see some more BFPs this month!

Welcome to our thread amommy!!! Fx'd soy worked for you as well!

momtoIandE I can see the second line this time. Hope you'll test again soon and it's a bit darker.

tamarah so sorry you have to go through all that pain. I wonder why things happen the way they do sometimes.

I have a bit of a shock this morning as my temp was 36.47C. I think I've definitely O even though it didn't show on the opk's. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to confirm it but I had a feeling and I may be right.

X

So I held it for almost 5 hrs and peed on an IC ... I thought I saw something, so I decided to tweak ... Here's what I got -

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/DSC_0068_tweaked.jpg

Now that I look at the test (having sat for over an hr), it looks kind of white again, so IDK ... DH is kind of fed up, says I need to stop obsessing. I did decide though that if I'm not PG, there will be NO TESTING until 12DPO next cycle. This just sucks.

Don't stress too much hun. I didn't get a positive until the day AF was due and I had been testing for a few days prior. I think "early test" are the devil :haha: it messes with our mind!

MomtoIandE - Don't worry! So many women don't get their + until the day of AF or even after!

Amommy - Welcome, I hope Soy does the trick!

Madrid - I hope you have O'ed, that'd be great if your body has regulated itself already! I hope you DTD!!

Momof3 - Glad to see your getting proper PG symptoms now haha. Hope you feel well, though.

Tamarah - Sorry to hear your news, hope it all works out for you :hugs:

Babykiser - Hoping everything went well at the docs today.

AFM - Still the same old. Woke up with a stuffy nose this morning but seems to be getting better as the day goes on so not sure what that means, nipples are still sensitive.. I've got everything crossed haha. I hope we see a few more BFPs in here soon, it's been stuck at 15 for too long! xoxox

Thank You Ladies,

Madrid I really hope that your instincts are right I'm rooting for you.

Momof3 I really hope that the symptoms result in a bfp.

I'll still be around stalking you all and hoping and praying that all goes well for you all.

I am feeling a little better now, my dad has been diagnosed with Oesophagus cancer and it is terminal so am going to concentrate all my efforts into being a perfect daughter and spending quality time with and my mum. Has taken 34 years to perfect myself but hopefully have made him proud by giving him one beautiful grandson. Sorry to be doom and gloom I just wanted to update.

xxxxx

had another temp drop today :( but my bbs are sore as ever, and I keep getting this shooting pain through the right one..... fxed

had another temp drop today :( but my bbs are sore as ever, and I keep getting this shooting pain through the right one..... fxed

Hope that temp creeps back up!! Having the same symptoms.. my right one is much more sore that the left! I occasionally get shooting pains in my tummy! Give me that BFP already!!! xoxoxo

Tamara- I'm sorry you are going through such a hard time with everything. You are in my thoughts!

Lollipop & Florida-- Interesting symptoms! I hope they are good signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->