Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

well on my last pregnancy i tested every day and didnt get a bfp until 12dpo so dont test tomorrow if you are going to get upset but if you can take a negative with a pinch of salt then i think you should test tomorrow.

well on my last pregnancy i tested every day and didnt get a bfp until 12dpo so dont test tomorrow if you are going to get upset but if you can take a negative with a pinch of salt then i think you should test tomorrow.

I may wait a bit longer just in case. I'll try to buy the other tests tomorrow and maybe I'll test on sat or sunday at 11 or 12dpo.

Thanks anyway for answering all my questions and please look after yourself!!:hugs:

I can't help talk you out of it. I've never gotten an early positive myself, but I've been known to walk to Boots first thing for when they open to get a test before I pee! :lol:

:test:

thanks hun, im hoping and praying for yours.

I can't help talk you out of it. I've never gotten an early positive myself, but I've been known to walk to Boots first thing for when they open to get a test before I pee! :lol:

:test:

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madrid98 did you cave and test? i used a frer today and it was faint but there! hoping for the same for you! x x

Hi 3boys! I was sort of waiting for your update as you've used the only test I have or I should say I had because I've used it this morning.

I've tested with fmu and the frer & I thought I could see a faint line there but I didn't even wait the 5 mins and I broke the test to be able to check the line properly. As it was faint I just thought it's bfn.
I went shopping and bought 2 test in superdrug & other 2 in poundland. I came home and I used one of the pounland ones which are 25mIU & within 3 mins I got a super faint line there but visible even now.

I'll test again tomorrow with the 10mIU from superdrug as I'm not totally convinced even though I only used the poundland tests with my previous pregnancy. We'll see.

Thanks for asking

XX

yeah sounds like your getting your bfp!

here is my frer in and out of its case, but its so light im scared im having a chemical.

Attachments

• 0 001.jpg
    0 001.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 16
  • frer 10dpo 001.jpg
    frer 10dpo 001.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 18
Mine was the same this morning. Don't worry too much. Whatever will be will be and we can't control it. Have you used the strips again?

yes they all still have a line. so it looks like you have your bfp too, so congrats hun, lets hope they are both sticky beans.

Mine are super faint lines so I'm not sure to be honest. Until I don't get a darker one I won't be sure it's happening. I can see it in my pics because I've got the test with me. When I used them with my pregnancy I got a faint like yours one day late with af, so they aren't sensitive at all

Attachments

• iPhone 170611 102.jpg
    iPhone 170611 102.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 50
  • iPhone 170611 101.jpg
    iPhone 170611 101.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 45
yes i think i can see something, im never going to test early again, this is driving me crazy, when do u think we will get proper lines if not a chemical?

I'm sure tomorrow will be darker. I don't know for sure because I've never got a bfp early.

Testing tomorrow for sure though. Fx'd

yes hun, make sure to update straight away and if you want to see my update it will be on my journal, the link is in my siggy! gl hun! hoping for nice bfps for the 2 of us tomorrow! x x

oh and do you chart? if so what are your temps like?

I haven't chart this month because I was getting over stressed about it particularly last month when my temps were so high all along my LP but I wasn't pregnant. I was soooo devastated then!!! But I took my temp yesterday and today and today was higher.

I'll check your blog then if you're not here!!

Try to relax & we'll see what happens tomorrow

XX

thanks hun! cant wait to see your update, its a pity you decided not to temp this month, would of been nice to compare your last 2 months temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->