Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi! I agree with jadenblue that if you O it's better not to take too much. I wanted to bring O earlier as well and I took 40mg, 80mg, 120mg, 120mg and 160mg from cd3 to cd7. I've read in another post that the doctors say is more important to increase the dose gradually like from 40mg increasing 40 each day of the 5 and it's more than enough for the body to O.

The tesco ones are soy isoflavones and they look like the folic acid ones with the yellow lid. I only found them in a bigger store.

I'm feeling super tired today because I've been with the kids out and about enjoying my freedom. They were looking forward to their tennis lessons again. Then shopping and well, the day flies.

Hope you had a lovely day also!!

XX

Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind if I jump in here! I did soy this month too, from CD3-7 starting with 100mg and ending with 180mg - didn't realize I should have started with 40 and worked my way up! I'm at CD13 now and my OPK's have been progressively getting darker for the past two days, just waiting for the final positive!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone! I'm very curious to see who in all of us get our BFP from soy helping us!!

:thumbup:Welcome to our thread gradmommy! The more the merrier!!!

If you're getting darker opk's O is definitely around the corner.:winkwink:

I know many ladies take soy starting with higher doses but if the doctor said that what makes it work it's the gradual increase in the dosage, it makes sense to me. :shrug:

Good luck to you as well & let's hope we get many bfp's!!!!!

Xx

Good morning all. :wave:

I *think* I may have ovulated on CD15! I've had a slow rise in temps over the last couple of days since that big dip, which is exactly what it did after O last cycle. It's still below my coverline, although I had higher than usual temps after the soy - probably related. My post-O dip fell to about the same level as it did last time. Going to keep BDing until I get absolute confirmation, but I think it's looking good!

I think so as well!! Temps sometimes take longer to go higher for some reason. I've never got a dramatic rise after O but a gradual one instead.

I'm feeling cool. In A&E now with my eye giving me hassle but no symptoms or anything.

Xx

Hi!!! Where are you all??

I've had very busy days. I was in A&E on Sunday and since then I'm following a treatment because I'm suffering a corneal graft rejection. Fx'd everything will go back to normal and I won't need another transplant.

I'm 7dpo today and I had no symptoms so far. Yesterday I had a sharp stabbing pain in me left bb and this morning serious backache but that's all.

And you? how many dpo are you? when are you testing?

XX

im 7dpo as well hun although i didnt use soy this month, planning on starting that next cycle but im wondering if i should now. I mean i do ovulate and i do have 4 kids so my body must work eventually and maybe i shouldnt mess with things, what do you think?

If you're O and you've been succesful before you may not need to use soy at all. I decided to use it because my cycles after my mc were too long. If I'm not succesful with it I don't think I'll use it again next cycle but instead I'll just hope for my body to keep it up by itself (the shorter cycles I mean).:)

XX

what day would you ovulate without soy? and with soy? without soy i ovulate on cd 23-25

Hi all,
I went for my u/s today to check everything was all working correctly and that I didn't have PCOS, thankfully all was fine and she said that I had 1 dominant follicle on my right ovary measuring 20mm! She said it looked big and strong and that I should ovulate within the next day or 2! Hopefully this means the soy has worked and that I have a big egg waiting for it's release!! :) xxx

Hi all,
I went for my u/s today to check everything was all working correctly and that I didn't have PCOS, thankfully all was fine and she said that I had 1 dominant follicle on my right ovary measuring 20mm! She said it looked big and strong and that I should ovulate within the next day or 2! Hopefully this means the soy has worked and that I have a big egg waiting for it's release!! :) xxx

Fx'd for you! That's very good news :happydance:

XX

wow thats a big difference. i think i will defo give that a try if i can find it.

Hopefully you won't need to... Fx'd for all of us!!

XX

that would be too good to be true hun, but hopefully you wont be joining me nxt cycle

I've been having cramps today so I'm not feeling hopeful. Still 1 week to wait before I know.

Thanks anyway for the positive thoughts!!:winkwink:

Good evening everyone! Right now I'm sitting at what I think is OV day, but I ran out of OPK's this morning and the last one I took had a very strong line on it but it wasn't as dark as the test line. GRRRR!!! So I think I've already OV'd a day or so ago, or I'm about to in a day... not sure. My temps have been hovering around each other, but this morning I had a .2 rise. We shall see!

Fingers are crossed that we were able to catch the egg, and we timed :sex: at the right time! Tonight I have the high, soft, open and EWCM but... DH was too tired. Sheesh! But that's a whole other rant for another post I think lmao!

Good luck and fingers crossed ladies! Here's to everyone catching their BFP while using soy!

Hi Ladies

I am stalking your thread. I am very curious regarding the Soy and whether it is working or not (worth a try either way). I did a hormone test on CD 2 and the doc said that all hormones are fine, but estrogen is a bit low (but still acceptable). Seeing as Soy influences estrogen, would this mean that it would not work for me?

Also, I have seen a few mentioning taking soy from CD 3 to around CD 9 etc, but is this also applicable to women with longer cycles? I had a 38 day cycle last month and Ovulated on CD 25 according to FF. This cycle, I introduced Vit B6 to my vitex (which I have been taking for 2 cycles now), and it seems I ovulated 3 days earlier (CD22).

Are there any women with longer cycles taking Soy?

Hi Angel11!! You can stalk as long as you want :winkwink: but it's even nicer if you join and tell us how you're doing. :thumbup:

After I had my mc my cycles were 38-39 days which meant I was waiting over 3 wks just to O. This cycle I've O on cd14 so I'm very please with how soy may have affected it. I'm 8dpo today and waiting until next week (if I can) to test. :blush:

I've noticed you are in Abu Dhabi. Very hot indeed there!!!! I bet you are pleased about the air conditioning :winkwink:

How are you all lovely ladies today?

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"