Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Here they are my pics for today's test. :cloud9:

Attachments

• BFP 001.jpg
    BFP 001.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 27
  • BFP 002.jpg
    BFP 002.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 24
congrats hun, wanna be bump buddies? Can you believe we were both cramping on the same day and both got our BFP's? Here are my tests. The frer actually dried a little darker

Attachments

• 11dpo ic 001.jpg
    11dpo ic 001.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
  • frer11dpo 001.jpg
    frer11dpo 001.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13
Congrats to both of you!! Don't worry that they are a little bit faint as you are still early so they will get stronger! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Have a happy and healthy 9 months to both of you xxx

Hey Madrid98 and other ladies

Thanks for the response. I am 10dpo today so if AF does show up this week, then I will try soy. I actually found another brand which has wild yam, black cohosh and vitex in. I have read that these ingredients are also very good for fertility so perhaps I should choose that one rather. it has 62mg of SI in. I would then probably start with one tablet for the first day or 2 and then move on to 2 tablets.

Hopefully though, I might not need it :)

Hi Angel!!

Not to worry I don't think you'll need them but they sound good :thumbup:

Have you tested or when are you planning to?

X

Ummmm, this might be a dumb question, but does including soy through diet help? Like with soy milk, soy nuts, etc., or does it have to be a supplement?

(sorry if this was already asked; I have in-laws in town and can't camp out on the comp too long! ugh!)

i think your meant to take the supplements for 5 days at the beginning of month and then avoid soy food cos too much soy in diet will prevent ovulation but i could be wrong.

Ummmm, this might be a dumb question, but does including soy through diet help? Like with soy milk, soy nuts, etc., or does it have to be a supplement?

(sorry if this was already asked; I have in-laws in town and can't camp out on the comp too long! ugh!)

If you have it in your diet you shouldn't take the suplements but at the same time you should limit the intake to the first days of your cycle. Up to cd9 maximum. That's what I've read on the internet & in other threads of ladies using also soy.

Good luck if you try it!!

X

Congratulations to both of you for your BFP's!!!! That is absolutely wonderful - happy, healthy and blessed nine months to you both!

Hopefully I'll be joining you in a few days - CD5 now, crampy, tender bbs, crossing my fingers and praying!

Blessings to all!

Hey Madrid98. Congrats to both of you on your BFP!!! That is amazing.

Well I tested today on 11dpo and got a BFN. I didn't want to test until AF shows up, but this cycle was so different to last month and I had bad lower back pain for more than a week now. On the one hand I want to stay positive, but on the other I am thinking of just accepting that it isn't happening this cycle.

Unfortunately as each cycle passes without a BFP, I just get more stressed about whether there is something wrong.

Either way, I will wait and see what happens in the next few days. I have been drinking vit B6 to extend my LP. Last cycle I had spotting from 12dpo and temp dropped at 13dpo.

If I don't get my BFP, I will try the ISO but will start with low dosages.

I found this one. It contains wild yam as well as agnus cactus and a few other names that I have heard is really good for fertility. I am just a bit worried, as this product is made for women that are going through menopause?

Here is the link

Your comments are welcome.

And congrats and lots of BFP's for the other ladies as well.

I took soy this cycle too, when I've had a history of anovulary cycles. It DID make me ovulate - well, as best as we can tell.. I got positive OPKs & FF gave me crosshairs, so most likely I ovulated. But, it made me ovulate SUPER late.. like on CD26. :shrug:

I'm not complaining because, I haven't had a confirmed ovulation since October. And my cycles have been ridiculously long anyway, like 61 days. I'm 3dpo right now, so testing soon.. fingers crossed for a BFP. I'll definitely let you ladies know if soy worked for me!

PS - isn't it funny how my cycles went all crazy after TTC? Before November, I had regular, moderate cycles! AF every 30-32 days! Now it's like.. sheesh!

Thanks gradmommy & angel! Hopefully you'll be joining us in a matter of days!!

Angel soy is supposed to help with menopause and many women take it when they reach that crucial time but because apparently it helps with its symptoms, and also to keep having periods for a bit longer. That's what my mum explained to me.

Fx'd unapologetik & welcome to our thread!!! It's funny how our bodies change with ttc; I guess is the stress it creates on us.

XX

I tested again this morning and it's darker than yesterday :thumbup:

:cloud9:

Attachments

• BFP 006.jpg
    BFP 006.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
I tested again this morning and it's darker than yesterday :thumbup:

:cloud9:

Looks great Madrid! :) I hope this is a lucky thread! I have been feeling super nauseous this last 2 days and my nipples feel like someone has used sandpaper on them! I have terrible back ache too! But to be honest, last month I was sure I was pregnant as my breasts were so tender I couldn't wear a bra (which I've never had before) from 8dpo so this month I am trying not to symptom spot as don't want to get let down again :( xx anyway I suppose if it's meant to be it will be :) xx Congrats to you again and let's hope we all see our BFP's very soon xxx

Hey. Did any of you ladies use Vitex (Chasteberry/Agnus cactus), prior to starting Soy? I have read that you shouldn't be taking them together. I have taken Vitex for 2 cycles now. The only thing I noticed (nothing special in the first cycle), is that my 2nd cycle ovulation date moved forward with 3 days and my temperature was a lot more stable.

Now I read that you shouldn't be taking them together, and I am not sure how long before the time you are supposed to stop Vitex. I am still drinking it but only 400mg a day.

Any of you drink them together or used Vitex prior and how long before the time did you stop?

Sorry for aaaaalllll the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->