Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

It's ok to lie to me, just someone tell me this is a BFP, please!!!! (Kinda just kidding).

I know it's too faint to tell if there is color, I am just feeling desperate (is it obvious?). 10DPO. Just got home from work, going to bed for 4 hours and we'll see what the temp does.

Attachments

• Sept2.jpg
    Sept2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 9
  • aa 035.jpg
    aa 035.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12
Took it apart and was shocked that there wasn't the usual FRER indention. It was completely smooth on both sides!! But I don't see pink. :(

Attachments

• Sept2.jpg
    Sept2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 6
I won't lie to you k12345t!! I can see the line in the 1st pic just as with yesterday's test but this time I didn't have to click on it to make it bigger. Exciting!!!

yes, I think I may see something in the first test.. let us know how your charts coming once you're up from your nap!

Thanks Madrid, I have a feeling it's just this lot of tests (today's and yesterdays were from the same box) - I think it's just the antibody line. I am torn about what brand to buy for tomorrow, I'm getting fed up with FRER. We don't have boots (?) over here, what else do you guys recommend?

I actually prefer Superdrug than Boots' to be honest but I rather test with the cheap strip one's to start. I get them from Poundland if it's an emergency or online if I have time. I got 30 yesterday from eBay & 2 clearblue digital from amazon

Superdrug? I don't think I've seen that one, is it a name brand or generic? I'll have to look when I go to Target later today. I had too many false faint lines on the IC's I got. I'm sure they would be fine if I didn't stare them down in every different possible light.... but I am so determined to find a line that I usually do.

How's your temp today?

I can't see anything yet but it's only 10dpo! I'm fighting to not buy any HPTs until I'm late but it's so hard. Good luck xoxo

lol we all do that with the light and trying to see a hint of a line.

Superdrug is like Boots. Their tests are cheap and very good. I got my bfp using the cheap ones and then those.

My temp was higher again today at 36.58C.

Well, AF showed. To be honest, I'm just happy this cycle is over. Last cycle, I spotted from 11-13DPO, and this cycle I spotted from 11-13DPO ... I never used to spot, and I'm wondering if it's something I should be concerned about. I mean, I know spotting isn't AF, but if I'm spotting at 10DPO, how can implantation ever be successful? I'm going to follow up with my OB - She wanted me to call when AF started this month anyway. She prescribed clomid for this past month, which I didn't take since I tried soy instead... not sure what I'll do this month.

Another question - What's everyone's thoughts on maca root? Between timed intercourse, two kids, and the stresses of TTC, and 15 yrs of marriage, neither one of us is wild about sex these days -- Isn't maca supposed to help with libido?

K1 - I still see something kinda faint... FX'd!!!!!

Floridagirl - YEAH for the spotting stopping and the temp rise!! I'll definitely be stalking to see if we get more BFPs.

I'd definitely speak w/ your OB about the spotting.. Do you take any b6?

Floridagirl - I'm not taking any extra B6, but I'm getting the RDA in my prenatal ...

momtoIandE maca root is supposed to help increasing libido. In the UK is called "Horny goat weed" ! lol
Sorry your af arrived. You should have that spotting issue checked because it may be a deficiency and not progesterone as your test results were great.

X

Any news yet on babykiser? Had a quick read through the last days posts, but didn't see anything?

For some strange reason I tested again this morning, nothing has changed in a day, still a bfn and still a frustrated Kat. Cd36, creamy colour ewcm. Low twinges in ovary too? Wish my body did what it should and gave me regular cycles - I don't think it's the bfn that upsets me, it's the long cycles meaning long waits :( not happy girl today. But feeling slightly selfish cos I'm lucky to be blessed with a beautiful baby girl already

Kat- it is frustrating!! I haven't heard from Babykiser, I keep checking back too for an update. :(

MomtoIandE - I think I read somewhere that soy can cause spotting. I had MAJOR spotting this cycle, which I NEVER have, and I chalked it up to the soy. I've also read that it can mean your estrogen level is too high. I won't vouch for the accuracy of any of this, but these are the random thoughts swimming around in my brain. :shrug:

I started taking Maca a ways in to this cycle, since it is also supposed to help naturally regulate hormones (mine are CLEARLY out of whack). I haven't noticed any difference yet, although I think maybe I'm not taking enough. I think I'm taking close to 800mg, and I think I've read that people take up to 2000mg. Can't seem to remember to pop that second pill!!

AFM, I was so excited a week ago when I was having what I thought were O pains. They stopped and I had a temp spike the next day. Then my temp went right back down the following day to pre-O temps. So I don't know if I really O'd or what. :wacko: Something changed hormonally, though, as that was the same time the spotting that I had from CD 20-36 finally stopped (and it hasn't started again). I have an appointment with a new OB/GYN September 15th, so hoping to start getting it all sorted out them. Meanwhile, three more people I know and see regularly announced their pregnancies in the last two weeks.

MomtoIandE - Sorry to hear about AF :hugs: Good luck for this month with whatever you chose to do, I hope it's successful xoxo

Think I got a bfp on frer. On cell now. Will post pix when I get home..

I started a thread, and a couple ppl responded, but can't really see anything.. Maybe I've got line eye!!:wacko:

BFP maybe.jpg

FRER.jpg

inverted.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79