Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I am 9 dpo today and had a temp rise to its highest yet this cycle (98.7). My armpit area is tender and my breasts don't hurt but they are extremely warm to the touch. I'm not sure why, but it is strange! It felt like I was ovulating on the right side yesterday, so hopefully it was my future baby digging in!
I took a FRER today and think that damn indent line is getting me excited again. I posted this over in preg. tests for some opinions. What do you guys think? I'll test again tomorrow!

Attachments

• Sept1.jpg
    Sept1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
I can see the second line but I don't know if it's the indent one. Test tomorrow again!! Fx'd!
X

Cd35 - I tested - again! Bfn. So maybe the ewcm the other day is me trying to ov' again? Who knows.

I'm currently sat staring at the test willing a line to appear as if by magic! Think I'm mad and it's only my first month trying

I just checked in to see how babykiser got on at the docs?

xxx

I hope so too, I've been praying she gets good news.

I've been waiting all day for her update but I guess she's been busy. Hope it'll be good news!

Floridagirl - Are you bleeding bleeding, or just spotting? I've been spotting brown goo (sorry) for 4 effing days. I keep putting a tampon in, but when I take it out hours later, it's got like one glob of brown goo (usually on one side) and nothing else anywhere. WTH is going on with my body?

Hmmm... It could be implantation bleeding, no? I wouldn't count myself out just yet - 8DPO is prime implantation time!!! I'd just keep an eye on it to see if it gets heavier or just tapers out over the next day or so...

Florida girl if it isnt red it still could be implant.. So sorry though if its AF, I got my AF at 9 dpo last cycle for some reason!

K1, I see a def line on that test, sure hope it turns darker in the next few days Fx for you!

To everyone else, thanks for the welcomes!!

MomtoIandE, you gave me the idea to wear a tampon overnight, to monitor the bleeding & its stopped.. I was thinking that if it was implantation, I should have a large temp rise, but I just had a slight rise this morning...

I don't think the temp rise has to be large like you mention Floridagirl. If it's higher it looks good. It's too early for af so keep positive!!
X

Florida - Sounds like implantation!! Fingers crossed.

AFM - Still have sore BBS. I did a internet cheapy hpt today and it was a BFN, I knew it would be cos it says test from day of missed AF but I couldn't resist :dohh:

aww, sorry about the BFN, they always suck to see! :hugs:

I'm testing tomorrow morning with an IC, at 10DPO.. we'll see what happens!

Yeah, It's silly of me.. the pack said not until missed AF so I hope that's why it was a BFN. I really think this is my month (famous last words). I'm going to wait til Wednesday now.. which will be 14dpo so AF should be due. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->