Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I see a line hun!!! Test with FMU to be sure... but I am thinking a CONGRATS is on order!

I can see a line, not much colour to it but you are 9dpo so it wouldn't be bold!! What miu are frer? Good luck, hope this is it!! xo

stupid me took a pic of the backside of the test! I've replaced it in it's casing & just waiting for the test to come through my email..

FRER says they are 25 miu, but studies have shown they can be as sensitive as 12.5..

Oh darn, my duo fertility ones say 25miu.. so should have picked something up? I have read some mixed reviews! Bluergh. Your BFP has cheered me up though!! xoxo

well we've been having similar symptoms! do you still plan on holding out till 14dpo?

Seriously hun, I can NEVER see lines on early test... but I see it!! :yipee:

I'm going to wait until 14dpo to avoid any disappointment haha

Oooh, so happy for you.. hope this is my month and we can be bump buddies!! xoxo

I'm sure it is!! You're 9dpo, if there's a line then there's a line!! xoxo

Floridagirl - That definitely looks like a BFP to me!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Was this your first Soy cycle? Remind me what you took ... Ha, ha!! And how many cycles have you been trying?

So I think I'm gonna try Soy again this cycle, just trying to decide how much to take and when and with what else... I just read through Momof3's post on what she took... Now I need to look up what each one does - LOL

Again, congrats Floridagirl ... Wish I coulda joined ya!!!

aww :hugs: I wish you could have too :hugs:

I took Soy CD2-6, 120, 120, 140, 160, 200

omg i finally caught up!!! i read when others say about having to catch up, but dont really get how much...until now! lol

i seen that everyone was waiting on what happened at the dr..awww u all are so sweet, that made my night :) i was off yesterday because it was my bday and i wanted to have one day of not being a ttc crazy person lol!!! but bday is over now, so im back! i missed u all! i see a couple of u are testing, good luck and hope to see some more :bfp: that match floridagirls's :yipee: i see those two pinks lines! congrats!!

momtoIandE- sorry about af hun, now u get to try again...and i will be here with u :) i am also going to do soy again, i believe today is cd4 for me, so i started soy yesterday night.

well i went to the dr yesterday(sept 1st) and dr comfirmed my chemical. my beta results were at 3 :( so im going in on tuesday to get some blood work done, dr wants to make sure i dont have any underlying problem that is preventing me from staying pregnant. so she is going to test for thyroid problems, blood clotting issues and other stuff. we both realize that i have no problem getting pregnant, just staying pregnant! she also told me to start taking 81mg of baby aspirin daily and she gave me a precription for something called folgard...it folic acid, b6 and b12...a huge amount of each in one pill. when she was explaining it to me it sounded like folic acid on crack! lol, but she said you cant od on folic acid so its ok. so im excited to get blood work done, and if there is a problem hopefully the dr will find out what it is! im happy she didnt give me the whole "well there is nothing that i can do", she was very understanding, and she said she doesnt make her patients wait till it happens again to start investagating. she is awesome, i love her! ready to get back to ttc #1 :)

BabyKiser- I am so happy that you found a good, understanding doctor. Please let us know what your tests show!

FloridaGirl~~~ BFP!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you that I am smiling ear to ear and my husband is looking at me funny. You deserve this & I can't wait to see what the line looks like in the morning.

Babykiser, my doc also told me to take low dose aspirin next time I got pregnant.. i start it at Ov, till AF.. I know some ladies that have had multiple mc's then go on to have a successful pregnancy once starting the tylenol.

FloridaGirl~~~ BFP!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you that I am smiling ear to ear and my husband is looking at me funny. You deserve this & I can't wait to see what the line looks like in the morning.

thank you hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->