Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

BabyKiser- I am so happy that you found a good, understanding doctor. Please let us know what your tests show!

:) yes she is amazing! i have had her since october 2010, since i first started ttc. she has been great through it all! and yes as soon as i find out about my tests i will be sure to update...on time hehe

Babykiser, my doc also told me to take low dose aspirin next time I got pregnant.. i start it at Ov, till AF.. I know some ladies that have had multiple mc's then go on to have a successful pregnancy once starting the tylenol.

did u take this cycle, and what brand did u take? only thing i could find was bayer. its 81 mg and it actually says baby aspirin on the bottle in quotation marks.

I found it at dollar tree, enteric coated aspirin 81mg.. which is the baby aspirin dose!

thanks ladies, now i know i have the right stuff! i have the chewables and they are actually quite delicious lol

Superdrug? I don't think I've seen that one, is it a name brand or generic? I'll have to look when I go to Target later today. I had too many false faint lines on the IC's I got. I'm sure they would be fine if I didn't stare them down in every different possible light.... but I am so determined to find a line that I usually do.

How's your temp today?

Superdrug is in the UK.. don't think we have them in the states unfortunately!

haha babyK.. I used to sneak the orange baby aspirin when I was a kid.. I am old so no child proof containers.. good thing I didn't cause harm!! I was so naughty!! But they do taste delicious!

Last night an into today I have had the worst cramps, 4-5 dpo, or 6-7 depending on which you go by!! I mean like contraction strong.. Not sure if it means anything, but its a first for me, so I will take it as a good sign!!

Florida, so hoping for a nice dark line for you in the next few days.. HOW exciting! Did you take anything along with the soy or just the mg you posted earlier?

I think I'm out guys. :( Just had some spotting so I took another test and and it was a definite BFN. This is when my spotting started last cycle before AF. I'll let you know if things change (and I'll keep checking in to see those BFP's come in) but for now I just need to take a break. This is too overwhelming.

K, so sorry about the spotting..

AFM, bfn this morning!:shrug: I have NEVER seen an evap like that on an FRER.. I'm so confused and sad right now..

Babykiser is nice to have you back with us again. Happy birthday!! And what a lovely, supportive doctor you have; I hope you'll get some answers from those tests. I have the feeling there's nothing wrong with you though. But let's see what you get.

K12345t I'm sorry about the spotting & that it makes you so sad. Ttc is hard; too hard at times!! But just think is worth it at the end :hugs:

FloridaGirl what do you mean bfn? With a FRER? Don't you have another test from another brand to get a 2nd result? I don't like FRER!!! hope it's still bfp for you!! Fx'd

I tested with an IC & FRER, that first test was an FRER that showed the 2nd line.. Then this morning, nothing. snow white, I'm so freaking confused

Babykiser - I'm glad you're back. So sorry it was a chemical :hugs: but really glad you have a supportive Doc!

Florida - I just don't believe that was an evap, it was so clear! I really hope it was just an extra sensitive one and that's why the others aren't picking it up. When will you test again?

AFM - Sore bbs, heavy feeling and I thought AF was coming this morning but nope! Really hope this is my month even after the BFN yesterday xoxo

I'm holding out till 14DPO to test again.. that's when AF is due.. I'm so gutted

Oh girl! :hugs: That must be such a downer! You were only 9DPO and like you said some FRERs can be 12 miu and others 25miu so maybe it was a mixed batch? I got a complete snow white yesterday but I really do believe I'm PG cos of the sore BBs which I've never had before and we have the same symptoms! I'll be testing Wednesday too so we can brave the HPT together!! xoxo

Floridagirl- dont be discouraged! I got my barely there bFP on an IC in the afternoon... then next morning BFN on an IC, went out and bought FRER and took it in the afternoon after holding it for a few hours and BFP. :hugs: and this was all at 14 and 15dpo!

Oh, wow! One day to catch up on......

Babykiser - Happy birthday and I am so glad that your OB is awesome! I had a friend that took prescription strength Folic Acid - for some reason her body burned through it like mad, so she needed it as well and she now has two healthy boys - but the first one was born at 3lbs - before they found the folic acid issue - i am glad that your doctor did this - you can never have too much as it is water soluable. You will be joining me again next month! I know it! Today is DH's birthday - so happy birthday to all my virgos! :thumbup:

Amommy - I was just laughing at your post about the baby asprin. Was it St. Joseph's baby aspirin? I am so old that St. Joe's is what they gave me for fever as a kid!! Yes, they tasted good - I remember taking like 8 or 9 once - good thing I did not hurt myself! The lid just screwed off!!! :dohh:

Florida - Remember that I got a similar line at 10dpo and then at 11dpo it faded to barely there. I had too much water the second night so my pee was very faintly yellow that morning. The next day I went to bed thirsty - nicer line on 12dpo. Those damn FRER are the best i could buy, but I was wishing that i had IC tests in the house those days. Your line was very clear - I think that you must be BFP - but give it another day and don't drink too much. Stop drinking like 2-3 hours before bed, empty your bladder before bed and pee in a plastic cup in the morning! When you dip the test, swirl the stick in the cup - I don't know why but friend told me this years ago and I have always done it - blind faith, not really sure if it helps???? :shrug:

As for me ladies - I had a bit of a scare this morning - I opened my eyes at 4:45am, about 30 minutes earlier than when I usually wake, and i stuck the thermometer in my mouth. My temp was 97.78, which is a pretty big drop from the 98.29 I have been getting this week. (the thermometer was not really in the same "bite" I usually hold it in) I fell asleep again after this temp and at 5:20am when i woke up for real, it was 98.2. My thermometer has a memory so i just looked at the temps now. The reason that i took it twice was that I took it the first time and felt like i fell asleep while it was temping so when i woke up for real i took it again. Just went to record the temps and freaked out as the drop, if real, could be a sign of m/c. Now i am so nervous! KMFX that it was a fluke. I am going to a huge JBF baby consignment sale today with a friend and I haven't even told her yet that I am BFP, so I don't want this to ruin my mood. She is 20wks and knows that I am TTC - I need to stay happy for her but my temps are so damn even keel they look like straight lines compared to some charts I have seen, so this makes me nervous and I am not sure which temp to record? I feel like the second one, but am I just saying that b/c i want to ignore the first one?? Is it wishful thinking? :nope:

GL to all of our other testers! FX for more BFPs!

kt- sorry about the spotting hun :hugs: and i know how crazy and emotional this whole ttc process is....but we are here for u whenever u need us.

floridagirl- wow thats nuts!!! i seen those two lines very well!!! i do not think that was an evap!!! no way. hang in there hun :flower:

madrid- thank you! :) and i agree with u as well, i dont think anything is wrong with me, but im glad that i will get to have test results to give the 100% answer.

lolli- thank you! :)

momof3- happy birthday to your dh!! hope u and your family have a great day today! and i was excited about the prescription folic acid..no such thing as too much :) oh and hunnie i wouldnt worry about that first temp u too this morning! im sure it was just a fluke, especially when u took it again and it was higher. have fun at the baby sale today and try not to worry too much. buy u and baby some nice things :) my fx'd are crossed for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->