Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Momof3 - I hope everything is okay. Maybe your temp wasn't accurate because you woke up earlier than normal? I've got no clue when it comes to temps though. Hope you and DH enjoy his birthday and relax!

A question for everyone - Did you have many Soy side effects after O? I'm so hopeful because of the sore nipples, hoping it's not a side effect of Soy :( xoxo

hmmm not sure about that one lolli, i never did get sore bbs. even though my bfp was short lived i didnt get them then either.

Momof3 don't worry about your temp as they fluctuate while pregnant. That's one of the reason why doctors recommend to stop temping after you get your bfp so that you won't get obsessed. Just enjoy shopping!!!

babykiser nice to read you again!! I think you've taking it quite well but if you need to talk you know where I am. :hugs:

lollypopbop I don't think I had the sore bbs either. But what a did had was the cramping for about 2 days around 6dpo and something like a stabbing sort of pain in my left bb 8 or 9 dpo.
My symptoms and yours may be different so don't stress if they don't match.

XX

madrid- thanks so much! ya know the short time i was pg for some reason i was not 100% connected...but i was super excited :cloud9: part of me just felt like i had to have my reservations just in case the worse happened :( so this time i did not spend weeks crying, i had a few days. but the whole time i kept telling myself no matter what there was nothing i could have done. i think last time that was huge for me..i kept replaying everything i had done thinking i was responsible. im still taking it day by day, but im staying positive and hoping my time will come. unlike everything else in life, pregnancy is not something we can work at and become better at. all we can do it keep ourselves healthy and pray for the best. but like i said before having you ladies has helped me out so much!! i have amazing people to talk to who understand the fustrations of ttc and iam grateful to have that :) it helps the healing process.

You're so right! It's out of our hands and even when we do everything right it may not happen. Just take it one day at a time and don't be afraid to cry or to feel sad; we're entitle to our emotions.
Have you started with soy? What days are you taking it this time?

I think I'm going to take it again once I get af but this time cd2-6.

Yes i started soy on cd3(on cd5 today) and cd7 will be my last dose. cd 3 i took 80mg, but from cd4 on i will take 120mg. i took 120mg last time thru cd3-7. I found that i had very little side effects last time. So I think keeping it the same will work for me.

how much are tou going to take? Will you be taking anything else?

Ill be taking the same as last time when I got my bfp. 40, 80, 120, 120 & 160 mg. Either that or I'll change the last 2 days to 160 and 200mg.

I also take epo from the time I finish soy to O and I'm considering baby aspirin after soy and for the whole cycle but not sure yet. I still have time to see my gp before I get to that point. I don't expect af until 14th or 15th sept.

It's feels like AF is coming!:cry: I really hope it's not! It's too early, right? xo

Ok ladies I Have a question about cramping. I took soy 200mg days 2-6 and ovulated on cd 15. I am now CD21 and for the past 2 days I have had strong cramps, like achey heaviness, almost like something is inside there pushing out, it also makes me feel like I have to pee, and I can't get comfortable.

I am wondering if I should go see the doc or what could be causing this. I NEVER get cramping, not with AF, not ever.. Could it be the soy?

Ok ladies I Have a question about cramping. I took soy 200mg days 2-6 and ovulated on cd 15. I am now CD21 and for the past 2 days I have had strong cramps, like achey heaviness, almost like something is inside there pushing out, it also makes me feel like I have to pee, and I can't get comfortable.

I am wondering if I should go see the doc or what could be causing this. I NEVER get cramping, not with AF, not ever.. Could it be the soy?

Could be the Soy. I got cramping after O on and off but I get really bad AF cramps anyway. It might be a good sign xo

It's feels like AF is coming!:cry: I really hope it's not! It's too early, right? xo

It may be implantation cramps. They feel like af is coming but as you said it's too early. How long is your LP?

Madrid - I'm not sure how long LP is. This is my first month using OPKs and knowing when I've O'ed so I have no clue :wacko: If I try and rack my brain then the cycle before my 2 long long cyles my CBFM said I o'ed on cd16 and my cycle was 29 days so would that make it 13? But that was before the long cycles and Soy. xxx

If that's the case it could well be implantation cramps because as I said before is too early. I really hope is that!! Fx'ed for you!! But this means you'll have to wait another 2-3 days to get an accurate result on a hpt

I hope you're right. I won't be able to control myself if I actually get my BFP. Sometimes it feels like it's going to happen and then sometimes it feels like it's never going to happen and I can't imagine how happy I'll be! Feeling so emotional haha xoxo

It's understandable to think is never going to happen but I'm sure it will for you sooner or later. And I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it, morning sickness included!!
XX

It's understandable to think is never going to happen but I'm sure it will for you sooner or later. And I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it, morning sickness included!!
XX

:rofl: You're right! Us TTC'ers are the only women who will happily welcome any pregnancy symptom with open arms! xoxo

Momof3 (or anyone else who might know) - I'm going to try Soy again this cycle, but I'm also considering adding Red Raspberry Leaf, Evening Primrose Oil, and Royal Jelly - Anyone have any suggestions as to dosing and ideas as to what days you're supposed to take them?! Also, I heard someone say you should steer clear of EPO if you have progesterone issues - Anyone else hear that?!

Floridagirl - That's crazy!! I have to believe that was a BFP... not sure what's going on there. GL, girlie

Hi I hope its okay to jump in with a quick question, I have PCOS but now that I am older I ovulate on my own normally around cd14 , but I am wondering if the eggs I am ovulating are not very big because I litterally have no tww symptoms anymore till closer to AF.
so I am wondering if the soy can work like clomid and help me ovulate bigger better eggs?.
any opinions welcome.:flower:

Madrid, Sorry about your loss. I know I am late.
After taking a break with a weird 43 days cycle (no charting, no OPK, no temping).
I am back to restart soya, this will be soya cycle #2 - Taking soya day 3 (today) to day 7.
Will start testing CD10.
Congratulations to the ladies with the BFPs

Welcome back lollybabe & thanks. Hope this month works better for both of us!!

Lisap welcome! For what I've read it's supposed to help creating a bigger, stronger eggy. If your cycles are regular you could try it once & see. Other ladies had used for the same reason as you. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"