Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Madrid - I'm going to test on Wednesday which is 14DPO to be safe! Hope it goes well and I can be on the BFP list haha woo!

Hope Royal Jelly does the trick for you xoxo

Are you testing tomorrow lollypopbop?

Im going to buy royal jelly tuesday if I can after work. Thats my first day back!! Arghhh!!!

I've just ordered some after reading google

Good luck Tuesday!

My first wk back after 10months off wasn't too bad. Would rather stay home tho :(

Its been 7 wks off for me but i always feel like this just before going back. Im glad the days pass quickly.

X

wow yea that royal jelly sounds nice! are u suppose to take it your whole cycle?

Royal jelly - Looks like you guys have found everything I read about too :winkwink: What really made me excited was the idea of growing lots of big healthy eggs, ready to pop with the help of my Soy!!! And yes, I believe you're supposed to take it your entire cycle, but someone please chime in if that's not true.

EPO - So I know this is supposed to help with CM, and I read that it helps to balance progesterone and estrogen, but does it do anything else specifically?

Red raspberry leaf, Folic acid, B6 - Well, I can't find RRL anywhere. And I can only find Folic acid and B6 in tablet form *sigh* ... I really hate tablets, as I'm convinced they just end up in the toilet ... need to keep looking. :wacko:

About to take my second dose of Soy :happydance:

Hi guys,
My temp dropped from 98.7 yesterday to 98.2 today, and I've been spotting bright red for 4 days now. :( You have all been so supportive & I've learned so much from all of you! I think I'm going to take this month off. I'm just getting too gutted each time I get that BFN. So hopefully I have a lower stress month and when I come back, I see a whole lot of BFP's!! Especially from you Florida-- that is so frustrating that you got a BFN the next day, I am heartbroken for you!

Take care everyone!
Katie

k12345t - So sorry you're feeling down! The TTC journey is such a hard one and not always fair :( try and relax, sending loads of love and positivity to you!! :hugs: xoxo

katie- so sorry about all of this hun :hugs: i hope u find some comfort in knowing that your time will come! and it will be so special and sweet! and sometimes time off is needed. we will be here for u whenever u need, and lots of :dust: for when u return!!!

How's everyone feeling? I'm 12dpo and have had on and off cramps a bit like AF.. hope she's not gonna show, though! Going crazy as I haven't tested since 9DPO but I'm glad I haven't got any tests in the house cos they'd be gone!! xo

lollipop - wow u are doing excellent by holding out on testing! i wish i had ur will power hehe!!! i am hoping u get your bfp though!! that would be awesome!!! did u take anything else besides soy this cycle?

Babykiser - I know haha! I think I'll pick up some tests tomorrow and do a test with FMU on Wednesday. Just used Soy and it was my first go at it, we also DTD a lot more than usual so I hope it's worked! Thank you so much, I will be very disappointed if it's a BFN, first time I've had sore BBs so I hope it's not because of Soy. There's so much waiting with TTC :( xoxo

hi everyone :flower:

so sorry to those of you who've had a tough cycle.. i know how much it sucks :hugs:

is anyone else feeling really really bloated?? i'm only 6dpo (i think) and feel stupidly bloated around my middle. i've got my 'fat' jeans on & the waist is digging in... i not like!! also had a scary episode of blurred vision last wk & some vivid dreams - but trying hard not to ss.... :wacko:

xx

rjsmam - I had a vivid nightmare the other day, I even woke up screaming! It was horrible! Around 4dpo I was also very dizzy. I assume it's the soy? xoxo

rjsmam - I had a vivid nightmare the other day, I even woke up screaming! It was horrible! Around 4dpo I was also very dizzy. I assume it's the soy? xoxo

oh most likely!! this is my 2nd soy cycle, the only common thing so far is the extreme sore boobs.. but the dreams etc could be due to upping the dose! and the big tummy is likely related to chocolate :winkwink:

x

Good morning!! I guess my low temp was a fluke as the last two days were back to 98.23 and 98.24. Thank God cause I was so worried.

Having a lazy day here - kids playing outside, DH has to work later and I am stuffy! Now i remeber the stuffy nose deal with being prego! Ugh!

As for Royal Jelly - I am still taking it, so I know it's safe.

Bloating - yeah, like the Goodyear blimp with soy! From the third day I took it all the way through now - I mean at 5w4d it is not normal to be so fat looking! LOL - but yes, soy made me look like a blimp with bloat! But it worked - I'm prego and soon enough I will be able to wear my shirt that says "I can grow people. What's your super power?" and then the world will know it's a baby, not fat - haha! That day can't come soon enough.

MomtoIandE - Yes, the royal Jelly is awesome and i am still hoping that with soy, clover, Royal Jelly and Tribulus, my body released two eggs - God I am trying not to think about it, but I am so nervous (with butterflies) to know what the doc is going to see. KMFX!

rjsmam - Did Soy make you have the sore bbs or do you usually get them? This is the first time I've ever had sore bbs (mainly nipples) and I thought it was a promising sign but I guess it's the Soy?

Momto3 - Glad your temp is back up so now you can relax haha! xoxo

rjsmam - Did Soy make you have the sore bbs or do you usually get them? This is the first time I've ever had sore bbs (mainly nipples) and I thought it was a promising sign but I guess it's the Soy?

yes it did - from even before ov date, which was unusual for me.. although not really sore nipples.. but everyone is different so still hoping that this is promising for you!

i feel like i will pop if i come into contact with anything pointy... boobs and belly! coupled with cramps now.. gah

x

Jo, you'll find out in about a week. Not bad!! I know about the feeling floated. I was like that. Even my friends thought it was twins!

I've been having backache myself and like shooting pain in my left bb. Why only in that one? God knows! I had a bit of cramping last night but it went away. I haven't been feeling very happy since yesterday. Always after you mc your 2ww symptoms are much more acute and these are making me feel very sad. I can't help it and I wish I could just fast forward to Wednesday when my af will come for good and I can go back to start from zero.

X

yes it did - from even before ov date, which was unusual for me.. although not really sore nipples.. but everyone is different so still hoping that this is promising for you!

i feel like i will pop if i come into contact with anything pointy... boobs and belly! coupled with cramps now.. gah

x

I haven't felt bloated, hope it doesn't last long for you! It's not really my boobs just my nipples and that's been since 4DPO and they get worse every day it seems.. hope it means something!! xoxo

Madrid - Sorry you're feeling blue! :( Hope the TWW goes quickly for you :hugs: xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->