Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Girls.. just got back and took HPT with 2MU.

I'm in shock. Don't know what to think. What do you think xoxo

:bfp: :wohoo: CONGRATS!!!

that's a lovely bfp with NO doubts, 2nd mu too.. woweees.... h&h 9 months......

here's hoping there's lots more to follow :happydance:

Thanks rjsmam!! Can't believe it! I'm so excited but nervous too.

I've booked in to see my GP on Thursday, can anyone tell me what I'm likely to expect? xo

Thanks rjsmam!! Can't believe it! I'm so excited but nervous too.

I've booked in to see my GP on Thursday, can anyone tell me what I'm likely to expect? xo

:happydance::happydance::happydance: i think usually the gp does some basics & refers you to midwife & you get a later apmnt to visit them

buuuuut my ds is 8 so it's been a long time - hopefully someone more knowledgable will let you know :flower:

arg... started the day so hopeful.. had cramps but they felt different & I felt really upbeat & positive. had more vivid dreams and a temp hike.....

but now i'm fairly certain the cramps are now af cramps... looks like she's landing early for me again on soy.. just waiting for her :nope: *insert expletive*

Congratulations Lollipopbop,

Really pleased for you wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xxx

lollipop - :bfp: :yipee: congrats hun!!!!!!!!! h&h 9 months!!!! woohooooo!!!!!! and here in the states the first appt is just to get blood work done and give u an edd. im sure it shouldnt be too much different than where u live!

floridagirl- :hugs: so sorry about af hun!!!!! omg cant believe that was an evap!!

rjsmam- when do u plan on testing? and how early did af get u last time u took soy?

well today i went to the dr and i got 11 tubes of blood drawn!!!! yea i was suprised when i seen all the tubes layed out! but im glad my dr is taking this seriously, but i wont get the results back until about 2 weeks. the nurse said because some of the tests are so extensive that they wont be back until then. so let the waiting begin :coffee:

lollipop - :bfp: :yipee: congrats hun!!!!!!!!! h&h 9 months!!!! woohooooo!!!!!! and here in the states the first appt is just to get blood work done and give u an edd. im sure it shouldnt be too much different than where u live!

floridagirl- :hugs: so sorry about af hun!!!!! omg cant believe that was an evap!!

rjsmam- when do u plan on testing? and how early did af get u last time u took soy?

well today i went to the dr and i got 11 tubes of blood drawn!!!! yea i was suprised when i seen all the tubes layed out! but im glad my dr is taking this seriously, but i wont get the results back until about 2 weeks. the nurse said because some of the tests are so extensive that they wont be back until then. so let the waiting begin :coffee:

woweeees... 11!!! glad they are taking it serious tho

looks like i might not test at all if AF arrives... last month i started spotting at what i thought was 8dpo. will be sooo gutted.. af was mega painful last month too so am really not relishing her arrival

if she stays away i'll test v soon as i have poas! if i try to hold off i get more disappointed as i kid myself into having something to wait for if you know what i mean!

yea i understand! well hopefully af stays far away from u!!!!!! gl hun!!!! :flower:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, LOLLIPOPBOP!!!! That is a beautiful BFP!!! Woohoo!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations Lollypopbop!!!! That's a super BFP!!! You did well to wait to get a super line as that one.:haha:
I'm so happy for you. I was a bit worried the past few days because I could feel your anxiety with the tww and how convinced you were of your bfp. You can't imagine how glad I'm you were right all along. :thumbup:

:hugs:

Lillipopbop - Yeahhh!!! So excited for you - that is absolutley no doubt a big BFP!! Mine was never that dark and I POAS 10dpo,11dpo, 12dpo and 13dpo (Remember I am obsessive!) You are less than 2w behind me! Your EDD should be May 15th. Let me know if i am right when you go to the GP.

I don't know about the GP b/c I only see my OB when I am pg. Even if I am sick, I call him first so that I know any meds are safe. On our first visit, and keep in mind this is a practice with 3 OBs, 2CNPs and 2 MW plus about 3-4 nurses, he will check my weight (dreading that as I have gained 10 pounds since my annual check-up in July -I know it's water bloat but he's gonna start to "caution" me), draw blood to check hcg, progesterone, iron & HIV test (since DH is a cop that comes in contact with a lot of nasty people, drugs, needles, etc. we always ask him to run the HIV test because I am an obsessive worrier remember - LOL), then he will do a scan via vaginal ultrasound to check for EDD accuracy and heartbeat. My office will not see me though until minimum 6 weeks, this is b/c of the ultrasound - at less than 6w it may not present with HB and that would be worse with uncertainty.

Since your GP is seeing you so early, you will likely get some bloodwork, maybe a pap test if you are due for one and all sorts of literature on pg info - then a reschedule 4 weeks later for the next check-up.

GL - keep us posted! I am so excited for you!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:wave:
I have kept back from this thread as I've had an off few days, Im on cd 18 and no sign of ovulation yet :(

Hope everyone is ok! :)

momof3 in the UK it doesn't work that way. You go to the gp to let them know about the pregnancy and all they do is to refer you to the antenatal dept in the hospital that goes with your catchment area. At about 8wks you'll have the first antenatal appt at the hospital and that's when they take blood, weight & yours & dh medical history. It's more paperwork than anything else. You get books and your pregnancy book that you need to take to every appt from then.
On that day they should book you for an scan and that'll be at 11wks aprox.

More or less it works the same everywhere here.

pinkbow - when do u normally ovulate? and are u taking soy? using opks?

to all u royal jelly users is it ok to start taking it after your cycle has already started? iam on cd 8 today and i picked some up, but dont know if i can start now or not. thanks :)

I've decided to include a list of all those trying in the very first post. If you want to be added or want more info written there please let me know. There a few names there already but don't have all the info.

XX

Thanks everyone! I still can't get over it! Told close family and they are all so excited! Can't wait to see the Doctor and Midwife and get the ball rolling! Woo! This thread and Soy is so lucky, can't believe Soy worked on my first try with it! xoxo

:happydance: Lollipopbop, so so happy for you :happydance: Wishing you a wonderful and happy 9 months.

floridagirl - sorry you got an evap and AF arrived, how devastating. :hugs:

Have people experienced trying soy on different days?
What did it do to your O day?
I ask because I took it 6-9 (missed day 5) last month and Oed on day 19 so I took it days 2-7 this month hoping to O earlier and Oed on... day 19 again. Weird.

Hi everyone else, hope you are all doing okay.

:happydance: Lollipopbop, so so happy for you :happydance: Wishing you a wonderful and happy 9 months.

I ask because I took it 6-9 (missed day 5) last month and Oed on day 19 so I took it days 2-7 this month hoping to O earlier and Oed on... day 19 again. Weird.

Hmmm... Oddly enough, I took it CD6-9 last month too (missed CD5), and I O'd on CD14 (8 days earlier than previous month). This month, I'm doing CD2-6, but I'm only on CD5 so I'm not sure when I'll O ... I'd be interested to hear other people's experiences though. Did you take the same dosage?

Hmmm... Oddly enough, I took it CD6-9 last month too (missed CD5), and I O'd on CD14 (8 days earlier than previous month). This month, I'm doing CD2-6, but I'm only on CD5 so I'm not sure when I'll O ... I'd be interested to hear other people's experiences though. Did you take the same dosage?

Yes same dose (200mg all 5 days). Will be interesting to see what happens with you, seeing as we changed the exact same days.
8 days earlier is excellent. Mine changed from cd 22/23 to 19 so a few days earlier. I would love to O on day 14 (sigh)

momof3 in the UK it doesn't work that way. You go to the gp to let them know about the pregnancy and all they do is to refer you to the antenatal dept in the hospital that goes with your catchment area. At about 8wks you'll have the first antenatal appt at the hospital and that's when they take blood, weight & yours & dh medical history. It's more paperwork than anything else. You get books and your pregnancy book that you need to take to every appt from then.
On that day they should book you for an scan and that'll be at 11wks aprox.

More or less it works the same everywhere here.

Thanks, Madrid! It is so interesting to learn about other healthcare systems. You mentioned a book that you have to bring with you each time - what is it for? The books and pamphlets we get only outline symptoms that are normal vs. ones that require a doctor's attention, they have sponsors like diaper and formula companies that you can sign up with to get samples and discounts, etc. They give you forms to fill out for hospital pre-registration, etc, but there is nothing that we have to bring back with you...is your book like a journal or weekly diary that you fill out for them to track weight, calories, sleep etc? Also how often do you go and how many scans do you get? we go every 4 wks until the 8th month then every 2wks and in the last month it's every week. we get one scan in the beginning and one at 20 wks. Of course this is all for standard non-high-risk pregnancies. They say the US has the bes healthcare but I am not so sure - I have heard how other countries have amazing programs for moms, covered by the govt - even pelvic re-conditioning programs post-partum in France - we get nothing but lots of drugs for every symptom to the point where I believe they begin to contraindicate each other!
I am babbling - but would love to hear more about the UK. does your GP follow you through or do you have an OB as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->