Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Jo, you'll find out in about a week. Not bad!! I know about the feeling floated. I was like that. Even my friends thought it was twins!

I've been having backache myself and like shooting pain in my left bb. Why only in that one? God knows! I had a bit of cramping last night but it went away. I haven't been feeling very happy since yesterday. Always after you mc your 2ww symptoms are much more acute and these are making me feel very sad. I can't help it and I wish I could just fast forward to Wednesday when my af will come for good and I can go back to start from zero.

X

aw Madrid - wish i could give you one of these in person :hugs: hope a cyber hug helps a little. i guess the next couple days will be hard & I can understand about this tww being so tough. here's hoping Wed promptly brings your last af for 9 months (or a sneaky bfp!!).

madrid- sending u lots of :hugs: sorry u are feeling down!! agh i wish this whole ttc thing was easy for all of us. hang in there hun xx

So ladies after all those lines yesterday, Today I wake up to neg tests and spot/light flow AF.. I am only 8 dpo according to FF, that would mean only a 7 day luteal phase.. THAT really sucks!! Is it possible to have such a short luteal phase? do you think its my age? could the soy have done it? any comments are welcome, and thank you!

amommy, I had the same thing on 8dpo, spot/light flow on 8DPO, then spotted again on 11DPO

AFM, AF got me.. I'm so pissed at myself for taking that damn FRER apart, I'm sure that that is what gave me the evap.. I was just so sure it was a bfp because it was pink, not grey, or white, like what you normally think an evap to be. :shrug: Oh well, I'm taking VitB to help lengthen my LP, because it came 2 days early at 12DPO..!

AF hasn't been easy on me at all, the cramps have been hardly bearable..

So I'm on to Soy Cycle#2, I think I'm going to change my dates to CD3-7 & take 160, 160, 160, 200, 200.. I'm not sure yet..

Florida - :hugs: I can't believe it turned out to be an evap, that's so evil! If I were you, I'd send the company an angry email!! I know that's not the point but still :( So sorry you're suffering with cramps. Good luck for this month!

AFM - Right! This morning I had to POAS so I took out an OPK and it came up with a second line straight away and the test line is darker than the control!! I really don't think I can be ovulating because I got the pains in my sides, pos OPK and EWCM earlier in the month when I did O.

At the moment the AF type cramps have gone, watery CM, pressure 'down there' and nipples are still sore. What's going on? ANY input is appreciated.

I really hope I'm not ovulating this late :( xo

Lollipopbop, test with an HPT! That's how I knew to test with one back when I got my positive HPT, I got a positive OPK first!

Lollipopbop, test with an HPT! That's how I knew to test with one back when I got my positive HPT, I got a positive OPK first!

Omg! I don't want to get too excited but I'm really hoping this is it! Going to get some HPTs today, need to hold my wee haha! xo

good luck lollipobop!!!

floridagirl - can i ask - did the opk go positive in the morning with fmu, when you'd usually use an hpt, - or later in the day when you'd usually use an opk?

I didn't have a chance to test in the morning with FMU, it was SMU or TMU, I believe.

+opk is a good sign of bfp!!! Go for it lollipopbop!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to get some HPTs in a little while!

There's a pic of it, it's the one of the darkest OPK's I've ever had!! :D I don't think I could be ovulating again, I hope not!!!

Attachments

• jpge.jpg
    jpge.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 12
Girls.. just got back and took HPT with 2MU.

I'm in shock. Don't know what to think. What do you think xoxo

Attachments

• bfpmaybe.jpg
    bfpmaybe.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 14
HAHA, you got a really good looking HPT there! Not faint or anything.. Congrats Lollipopbop!!

HAHA, you got a really good looking HPT there! Not faint or anything.. Congrats Lollipopbop!!

I just can't believe it. I don't want to get overly excited because this is like everything I wanted and I just can't believe it

Do you think it's a true BFP?

of course, that's definitely not an evap.. I screwed mine up by taking the test apart, that's why I had an evap.. You don't get pink lines on the test you took, unless it's a true BFP.. Congrats again!

I can't believe how quick the line came up. Feel like I'm dreaming. I'm rooting for all my Soy girls to get their BFPS!!

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone has any success stories about how soy isoflavones has helped them ovulate. I'm on cd 3, with no ovulation last 2 cycles, and planned on starting the soy isoflavones today. What is the best dosage to take? I have the Spring valley 40mg brand from Wal-mart. I plan to take it tonight bc I am hoping to avoid any side effects. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->