Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I dont know what iam going to do as it hasnt come and i can't find it any of the shop around here.
Would it be ok to do it tomoz if it comes????

Hmmm... If it were me, I'd probably do CD5-9 at this point... I just wonder if the one dose you took on CD2 will screw things up? What do you think? I really don't know, as this is just my 2nd soy cycle.

I took it cd2 160mg then cd3 80mg as that is all i had left if it tuns up today i will just prob do it untill cd7 and hope it dosnt mess any thing up so iam still doing 5 days but with 1 day brak if it dosnt come then i will just wait it out and hope that the 2 days i did help.

Morning ladies!! Well, its morning where I am :haha:

So I did an OPK yesterday and my OPK had a definite second line but not very dark. Usually, I have a positive OPK on CD 21 and on CD 22 (which is when i ovulate). But last month I also had faint lines prior to O and then a definite positive on CD 21. Today is CD 22 and I am supposed to ovulate. No definite O pains yet. Have had a few twinges here and there so hoping it will start in full swing later today. Will be testing OPK at 12 and again at 17:00 today.

I took a temp this morning and at least the good news is that its 36.17 so I haven't ovulated yet. The irony is that this month is the first one that we would BD every day from 2 days prior to O, to one day after, and now suddenly my O seems to be a no show :cry:

angel~ looking at your last chart it looks like you could of ov'd on cd22 so you could get your +opk today and ov the same day.

temp has risen again this morning, just had a coffee and feel sick now urgh! i think i'm 2dpo!

@tmr1234 - thanks so much:flower:. That was actually going to be my question on whether you can ovulate on the same day as getting a positive OPK.

I always get an almost positive with my IC's but never get a blaring positive. Yesterday's test basically looked like O would be 2 - 3 days away but this morning at 11:20, I did another OPK test (I have never tested twice in a day and usually test at 17:00). And I got what I think is a positive (attached picture). I am getting my O cramps today on and off and feels like AF is coming with slight twinges on both sides. Nothing serious though :wacko:

So I am a bit unsure now whether O is today or not. Either way, we are planning to BD tonight and then tomorrow night. That should cover it right?

*Line on the left is the control and the right is the test.

Attachments

• CD22.jpg
    CD22.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Good luck to everyone waiting to OV and also everyone in the tww!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing number 20 :happydance:

:hi: i wanted to ask if you can take Soy mid cycle?? I have Pcos and really long cycles!

xx

I think if you know that you have defo not ov'd it wouldnt make a diff if you took it mid or at the start but you are better to take it at the start.

angel that looks like a + opk to me may be you will o today good luck and go get that egg

@tmr1234 - thanks so much:flower:. That was actually going to be my question on whether you can ovulate on the same day as getting a positive OPK.

I always get an almost positive with my IC's but never get a blaring positive. Yesterday's test basically looked like O would be 2 - 3 days away but this morning at 11:20, I did another OPK test (I have never tested twice in a day and usually test at 17:00). And I got what I think is a positive (attached picture). I am getting my O cramps today on and off and feels like AF is coming with slight twinges on both sides. Nothing serious though :wacko:

So I am a bit unsure now whether O is today or not. Either way, we are planning to BD tonight and then tomorrow night. That should cover it right?

*Line on the left is the control and the right is the test.

That is DEFINITELY positive!!! I'd BD tonight and the next TWO nights if it were me...

:hi: i wanted to ask if you can take Soy mid cycle?? I have Pcos and really long cycles!

xx

Mmmm... I want to say that I read somewhere that soy should not be taken any later than CD9, or it can prevent O altogether. But then again, I know nothing about PCOS. You may want to do some reading up on it...

Question, has anyone had a test go negative the same day as a dark positive?

I'm at the hospital having some bright red tinged spotting with mild cramping & they've tested my wee & their test has come up negative? They're now telling me I've misscarried? AF is supposed to show today/yesterday should I be worried or wait & see what my bloods reveal?

I got a question for you ladies, what do O pains feel like? I've never really noticed them before, but last night I had some really sharp pains around my hip bones and figured I would ask and see if that was O pains. Also, what is the average temp before and during O?

Question, has anyone had a test go negative the same day as a dark positive?

I'm at the hospital having some bright red tinged spotting with mild cramping & they've tested my wee & their test has come up negative? They're now telling me I've misscarried? AF is supposed to show today/yesterday should I be worried or wait & see what my bloods reveal?

tinks, it may just be too early for the doctors tests to come up positive, their tests aren't as sensitive as the over the counter tests. is it just spotting or a heavier flow?

I guess my previous post needs to be ignored now!! This is my OPK from this morning at 9am(left) and this I my other opk from this morning at 10:57 am(right). I believe I finally got a + opk!! :happydance:

Attachments

• RSCN6461.jpg
    RSCN6461.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN6473.jpg
    DSCN6473.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 8

xx

I had the same question and was told on a message board that you shouldn't.

My last periods were:
09/10/2010
11/5/10
01/31/11
6/10/11
and
9/6/11

So I know how you feel, but I made the choice that after my period in June, I'd be patient and do soy next time round.
---
I'm on CD 16 right now and have been having some pains and mood swings, so here's to hoping I'm around Ov!:thumbup:

Tinks I hope is just old blood on your period due date & nothing else.

Paula you shouldn't take it in the middle of your cycle.

Angel & autigers congrats on the +opk!!! You're going to be busy later!!!!

I'm waiting to test in about 20mins. I think I'll get my + tomorrow or Friday anyway. We'll see.

X

autigers My o pain is normaly on left or right just how you said so go get bding.

Good luck girls i have still got about 7-10days to wait till o i think iam going to start opk's on mon and hope that my DH dosnt get the cold that is going about our house kids just love to share there germs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->