Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

hi everyone i took soy 200mg from cd2-cd6 and i got a faint postive in the afternoon yesterday and it was lighter in the evening i am only cd11...did i ovulate really early or am i just starting my surge?

goodvibes welcome! Probably you haven't O yet. Cd11 seems too early. When do you normally O without soy?

Hi ladies quick check in 8dpo BFN what was I thinking! I don't know why I do this to myself every month, fx to all you lovely ladies who've recently ov or started soy, can't seem to get it right!!! :(, wonder who is going to be lucky number 20 on your list Madrid??? Be blessed chicas xx

Lollipopxxx I hope you are number 20 or 21 in the list. You and momtoI are fighting for those numbers. 8dpo is far too early. I've never heard of anybody getting a bfp before 9dpo. 12dpo is a better day to start testing. I'm saying this to you and then I'll forget all about it when I'm on those days. It's mad, I know!
Please don't be upset!! I think something is going around as it's been a feeling low day for me also but we have to keep going, chin up and looking to the future with positive attitude.:friends:

Lollipopxxx I hope you are number 20 or 21 in the list. You and momtoI are fighting for those numbers. 8dpo is far too early. I've never heard of anybody getting a bfp before 9dpo. 12dpo is a better day to start testing. I'm saying this to you and then I'll forget all about it when I'm on those days. It's mad, I know!
Please don't be upset!! I think something is going around as it's been a feeling low day for me also but we have to keep going, chin up and looking to the future with positive attitude.:friends:

Aaaawwww Hun sorry your having a bad day too, it's been one of those days all round, please stay positive, you too will be getting your BFP very soon, sorry for being such a downer, I guess I wanted to see that BFN and tell myself that was it! And not set my hopes high, there are months when I've thought this is it, and my body has said your joking! I've been fooled into believing I was pregnant when I wasn't, so to serve myself all the pain I tested early to tell myself I was out before my mind started playing games on me, I know 8dpo is too early, I'm so trying to cautiously keep positive, our BD wasnt enough but there you go, only God knows when the time is ready things will happen for all of us.. Thank you for all your support, let's think positively until the witch tells us otherwise xx:hugs:

CD 8 finished soy 2 days ago and already having very wet cm and it even stretched alot at one point. Have any of you had this so soon after taking soy? Can I be in my fertile time already? Also my temps haven't gone up since af just down. Not normal for me.

CD 8 finished soy 2 days ago and already having very wet cm and it even stretched alot at one point. Have any of you had this so soon after taking soy? Can I be in my fertile time already? Also my temps haven't gone up since af just down. Not normal for me.

You could very well be close to O'ing. One of the ladies on here took soy CD2-6 and O'd on CD10. If you're noticing signs of fertility, I'd definitely start BD'ing ... Perhaps you could try EOD until you get your +OPK, then switch to ED? Also, temps often dip just before O, so this would look really suspicious to me. I'd definitely be BD'ing.

Has any 1 started having realy light Af's sins being on soy sorry if tmi iam normaly 4 days full on but this month it has gone from realy light to med for a day to realy light agane is that just me?

Morning ladies.

I tested again at 17:00 and got another positive. We BD'ed last night as well (so 3 nights in a row now). :happydance: DH isn't complaining of course.

So I am testing again today but I am sure it will be a negative. Still not sure if I ovulated yesterday (CD22) or today. I feel some tingling here and there but this month seems to have been the most "pain free" ovulation to date. Not sure if that is good or bad.....:wacko:

I took my temp today and it was 36.52. This could mean ovulation happened yesterday as my temp yesterday was 36.17 but it could also have been my sleeping habits etc. Will probably know by tomorrow. Will try and squeeze the last bit of energy out of DH and try to BD tomorrow night as well. Please please let me have caught that eggy this month!!

Hoping we push these BFP's to the 25 mark!!

Yesterday's 5pm test attached.

Attachments

• CD22 - 5pm.jpg
    CD22 - 5pm.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
@tmr1234 - last month was my first cycle on soy and I usually have on day of spotting, then normal flow and then 3rd day very heavy and painful and 4th day spotting.

Last month I had one day spotting, 2nd day of medium flow (very little pain), and then 3rd day spotting. So for me it has definitely made AF lighter.

Hi everyone, I have been taking a break from posting but have popped in every few days to catch up.

Question, has anyone had a test go negative the same day as a dark positive?

I'm at the hospital having some bright red tinged spotting with mild cramping & they've tested my wee & their test has come up negative? They're now telling me I've misscarried? AF is supposed to show today/yesterday should I be worried or wait & see what my bloods reveal?

I hope you are ok. Thinking of you and hoping for the best. Your wee could have been more diluted? Or maybe the tests they use could have been less sensitive. I have not heard of a test fading that quickly. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope everything turns out ok.

Has any 1 started having realy light Af's sins being on soy sorry if tmi iam normaly 4 days full on but this month it has gone from realy light to med for a day to realy light agane is that just me?

OMG my AF is MUCH heavier. I bleed way more on soy. I usually have AF here and gone within 3 days sometimes even 2. Now I am up to 4 days and spot for another 1-2.
I thought I heard that soy makes the lining thicker which would equal heavier, maybe I got that wrong. However mine definitely are heavier.

MomtoIandE- Your chart looks EXCELLENT:happydance: Hope this leads to a BFP very soon. Glad to see changing your days to 2-6 worked for you.

I changed my dose again. First month 6-9 due to missing day 5 got a BFP m/c 6 days later. 2nd cycle on soy days 2-6 still Oed on same day or maybe later FF has two O days depending on the setting, had the worse O cramps ever felt worse than contractions in labour- Got AF early
3rd cycle on soy days 4-8 I am an day cd7. I guess we will see what this month brings...
I am taking 200mg each day.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Tinks - Hope every thing is okay. Sending you my love :hugs:

Lollipop - 8DPO is so early! I tested at 8DPO and it was snow white then a few days later it was the brightest BFP so there's hope yet! I have everything crossed for you xoxo

angel the opk looks + have you done any today?

I for got how much i dont like HV my Lo had hes 2 yr check today and every thing was going well untill they asked about his spech and yes he is 2 but he has a older bro that is 7 and talks for him so hi isnt taking how he should be so she wants him to go to a spech cours as they don't refure you 1st you have to go on this 8 wk thing to try and help them talk. HES ONLY JUST 2 what do they want him to hold a convo with them.

Sorry rant over i know this isnt the place for that and iam realy sorry.

Hey tmr1234. I forgot my OPK's at home so haven't done one this morning. Will be doing it now when I arrive home. I am having a lot more O pain today then yesterday so will still BD tonight and try tomorrow as well.

You can rant as much as you want too. That is why we are here. I don't have any children but surely kids develop at different speeds and that does not mean that there is something wrong. I mean, he is only 2 years old!! Not sounding nasty, but you know sometimes people just want to make money off of other people. So telling you that he needs therapy for that, doesn't mean that he does. You are his mommy and you know best.

Good luck hun!

Hi I'm new here, nice to meet everyone!
Does anyone know if a woman who ovulates well on her own and takes soy, that it can have negative effects of her fertility? I'm taking soy for the first time this cycle, but for the sole reason of increasing my chances of multiples. (my mother had twins too). Has anyone known someone who was successful at this attempt? And lastly it seems like a lot of women who take soy result in MC, is that true or a myth? I dont want to take it if will cause harm....any info woulld be appreciated.

When you get a + OPK, when does O occur? I got 2 +'s, then a - yesterday, so I was confused as to whether I O'ed yesterday or am going O today. My OPK from this morning didn't do right bc the control line was really light, but so was the test line, so I'm not sure if it was a + or a -. I plan to do another one in a couple hours to see how it turns out. Also, I started taking my temp yesterday after I experienced O pain, and was curious to see how my temp would look for the next few days and was surprised at how low it was. Yesterday it was 97.2 and today it was 96.8, is that normal bc I honestly thought I O'ed yesterday, but then my temp fell and I realized maybe I haven't O yet. If i wasn't so lazy I would have had more temps to go by, but its hard to get motivated when you have to wake DH up at 5:15am for work.

tmr my ds had the same issue. His sister used to speak for him & he was using signs for everything, only a few words. I tried to get help from the health visitor when he was 2 and I'm still waiting for them to get back to me; he is 8 now.
Because of that delay we had to wait until he started nursery for him to have some support and that takes time also. So as a result he's reading was also delayed & he's still trying to catch up with other kids in her class.
I'm saying this to you because sometimes we think they'll be fine and catch up; but others it doesn't happen as fast & the others keep going as they don't have the same issue. There's no harm in your son attending those sessions. If he doesn't need them, they'll stop it but kids need to start speaking at about 2 or they get too comfortable in their silence, if you know what I mean.
Hope you won't be offended by my comments. You know your child better & I suffered a lot with mine so I know how much it hurts when people think there's something wrong with him & they judge without knowing.
X

When you get a + OPK, when does O occur? I got 2 +'s, then a - yesterday, so I was confused as to whether I O'ed yesterday or am going O today. My OPK from this morning didn't do right bc the control line was really light, but so was the test line, so I'm not sure if it was a + or a -. I plan to do another one in a couple hours to see how it turns out. Also, I started taking my temp yesterday after I experienced O pain, and was curious to see how my temp would look for the next few days and was surprised at how low it was. Yesterday it was 97.2 and today it was 96.8, is that normal bc I honestly thought I O'ed yesterday, but then my temp fell and I realized maybe I haven't O yet. If i wasn't so lazy I would have had more temps to go by, but its hard to get motivated when you have to wake DH up at 5:15am for work.

That's what time I wake my DH for work. When the alarn goes off I just roll over and take my temp real quick. So far it's been working!

well ladies had a big temp dip this morning after 2days of higher temps thinking i o'd but don't know whats going on weather i've o'd yesterday now as it takes up to 36hours for the egg to pop out? i'm on cd 35 and had a pos opk on cd31...

Hi ladies! I'm new to this thread! I'm currently on an anovulatory cycle and taking Dong Quai to try to make AF come. But I'm going to take the Soy pills after AF comes and I'm very excited and hopeful! I'm just confused on what days I should take it on and the dosage. Me and my hubby have been trying since December 10' and we had a miscarriage in Feb. After my miscarriage, my cycles have been very erratic. I will link my chart to my siggy one I figure out how to do it, but this is my second anovulatory cycle in the past 3 months. So I'm thinking I should take the Soy on CD 3-7 and take 80, 120, 160, 160? I don't know if this is too much or not. Any input?

Oh and here is my chart for now until I can get it in my siggy:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/HappilyEverAfter1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"