Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hi ladies hope everyone is well and welcome to Hope08, thanks Lolli for your positive support, quick update 9dpo, I think I'm doomed have a yeast infection!!! Has anyone experienced this while on soy???have this crumbly cm, my stomach turned when I saw it, loads and loads sorry for tmi, HELP xx

That's what time I wake my DH for work. When the alarn goes off I just roll over and take my temp real quick. So far it's been working!

That's what I have been doing the last couple of days, before that I just kept forgetting to put the thermometer beside the bed. I have to keep the thermometer hidden from my DD bc all she wants to do is play with it.

Lollipopxxx I've heard many times that to get a yeast infection in your tww is a very good sign of a bfp. So don't be sad. Just treat it carefully but this may be your sign.

Rachel you should put your chart in your signature so that we can check it. I think the dip may be just normal for the tww.

Hope welcome!! the dosages are ok but you've written 4 days and you need 5.

X

Lollipopxxx I've heard many times that to get a yeast infection in your tww is a very good sign of a bfp. So don't be sad. Just treat it carefully but this may be your sign.

Rachel you should put your chart in your signature so that we can check it. I think the dip may be just normal for the tww.

Hope welcome!! the dosages are ok but you've written 4 days and you need 5.

X

Hi Hun it could just be an off chance it's coincided with 2 ww, could soy or too much soy cause it???? I rarely suffer from gynae problems! Well I lie maybe could count to 5 in my entire life, will see GP Monday as I'm working tomorrow all day! Bugger that's no good! xx

So I am thinking of doing soy this cycle. I normally take Clomid but I did not ovulate this month on it. So I am doing a HSG this cycle but they would not give me any Clomid.

So...I'm on CD 17, and I had some breakouts (which I usually only get on my period) CD 6 & 8, and some cramps on the left on CD 10.

I've been crying and moody at the drop of a hat CD14-now.

Do you think it could be a sign of ov or pregnancy?

:hi: jeoestreich

Rin, are you past Ovulation yet? If not then maybe it's all related to ovulation? couldn't be pregnancy unless you're already past ovulation.

I started out taking 120, 120, 160, 160, & 200mg's, CD 2-6. So that equalled the following, had it have been Clomid that I was taking: 60, 60, 80, 80, 100. This cycle I took 200mg, all 5 days.. Normally I'd say start with a smaller dosage, but since you've used Clomid before, maybe start with what you used last? :shrug:

:hi: jeoestreich

Rin, are you past Ovulation yet? If not then maybe it's all related to ovulation? couldn't be pregnancy unless you're already past ovulation.

Not sure, not doing OPKs.

I was just wondering, but I guess it's a silly question if I don't know if I OVed yet or not...:blush::haha:

I was taking 50 mg Clomid. So I might start with what you took last. I was taking Clomid CD 5-9 but I might change it to CD2-6. IDK.

Question, has anyone had a test go negative the same day as a dark positive?

I'm at the hospital having some bright red tinged spotting with mild cramping & they've tested my wee & their test has come up negative? They're now telling me I've misscarried? AF is supposed to show today/yesterday should I be worried or wait & see what my bloods reveal?

tinks, it may just be too early for the doctors tests to come up positive, their tests aren't as sensitive as the over the counter tests. is it just spotting or a heavier flow?

Thanks, they did 2 hcg quant test 36hours apart and it shows my levels are tripling so they're not to concerned, dr and I have come to the conclusion it's possibly a delayed implantation bleed or the fact my AF was due and my hormones were like woah out of wack so have to go back in 10days and hopefully see the lil bean on the U/S :)

tmr my ds had the same issue. His sister used to speak for him & he was using signs for everything, only a few words. I tried to get help from the health visitor when he was 2 and I'm still waiting for them to get back to me; he is 8 now.
Because of that delay we had to wait until he started nursery for him to have some support and that takes time also. So as a result he's reading was also delayed & he's still trying to catch up with other kids in her class.
I'm saying this to you because sometimes we think they'll be fine and catch up; but others it doesn't happen as fast & the others keep going as they don't have the same issue. There's no harm in your son attending those sessions. If he doesn't need them, they'll stop it but kids need to start speaking at about 2 or they get too comfortable in their silence, if you know what I mean.
Hope you won't be offended by my comments. You know your child better & I suffered a lot with mine so I know how much it hurts when people think there's something wrong with him & they judge without knowing.
X

Thank you for your words I think you have helped make my mind up i think i am goignt o take him and just see what they say. He is taking a bit but only has about 20-25 words where the HV says he should have 50+ and be putting 2 together. I think with people around me saying o he is a 2nd child he will talk and DH sister saying her 2nd didnt talk untill 2 then came out with everything. But like you we are having probs with our ES but it is coz he has allways had glue ear and couldnt hear any thing being said so he is realy behind with his reading but sins he had grommits in June after a 4 yr wait he is a lot better.

Thank you so much for all your kind words

That's great news tinks!! Hopefully the next 10 days go quickly, I bet you can't wait to see your little bean! xoxo

That's great news tinks!! Hopefully the next 10 days go quickly, I bet you can't wait to see your little bean! xoxo

thanks i know im so impatiently waiting lol :happydance:

hows things coming along for you? xx :flower:

:dust::dust:

Question, has anyone had a test go negative the same day as a dark positive?

I'm at the hospital having some bright red tinged spotting with mild cramping & they've tested my wee & their test has come up negative? They're now telling me I've misscarried? AF is supposed to show today/yesterday should I be worried or wait & see what my bloods reveal?

tinks, it may just be too early for the doctors tests to come up positive, their tests aren't as sensitive as the over the counter tests. is it just spotting or a heavier flow?

Thanks, they did 2 hcg quant test 36hours apart and it shows my levels are tripling so they're not to concerned, dr and I have come to the conclusion it's possibly a delayed implantation bleed or the fact my AF was due and my hormones were like woah out of wack so have to go back in 10days and hopefully see the lil bean on the U/S :)

great news Tinks...... :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->