Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

here is my chart but for some reason it doesn't show the times we bd and when i got a +opk etc

Your chart doesn't look like you O'd at all. Maybe it's just me. Anyone else?

here is my chart but for some reason it doesn't show the times we bd and when i got a +opk etc

You've got to log in to see when you BD, etc.. I do see the +OPK though on CD31. Maybe you O'd on CD32 & the dip on CD35 was a fallback dip. I'm not sure if FF will recognize your O though, because your chart was a bit all over the place at the beginning. :shrug:

Your chart doesn't look like you O'd at all. Maybe it's just me. Anyone else?

No, no O at all :nope:

For O, you need a temp increase of at least 0.4* over no more than a 48-hr period, where the highest temp reached during that 48 hrs is at least 0.1* higher than the highest temp in the 6 previous days, that's sustained for at least 3 consecutive days. I don't see that yet...

In your FF account, I think you scroll over "sharing" and you'll see a choice called "setup" ... I think you have to select what you want others to see when they access your chart.

So I'm 7DPO today (3 more days to testing)... :happydance:

I started progesterone supplements (200mg Prometrium twice/day vaginally) at 4DPO. It's my first time using them, so I don't know what to expect. I had a really nice temp shift (totally me, pre-P)... And from 4-6DPO my temps were identical to last cycle (no-P)... And then this morning, it went up!! I'd love to read something into it, but I'm wondering if that's the P? :wacko: I mean, does P make your temps higher, or does it simply help lengthen your LP? If it makes them higher, why weren't my temps higher from 4-6DPO? Why just now at 7DPO? :shrug: Also, I had some nausea yesterday afternoon (normally don't feel nauseated during the 2ww, and didn't feel it 4-6DPO... just yesterday). Did it just take a while for the P to kick in?

thanks i know im so impatiently waiting lol :happydance:

hows things coming along for you? xx :flower:

:dust::dust:

Can't wait for my first scan, 5 weeks yet! :(
Every things fine, getting my first waves of nausea today actually which I'm happy about because it means things are happening in there :haha:
xoxo

It looks like O has come and gone for me. I'm now dreading the 2ww. I apparently O'ed a couple days sooner than expected, so I guess soy really does work!! I'm going to keep my fx'd and hope I get PG this cycle bc I'm getting a lot of pressure put on me to give my DD a sibling. GL to all the others in the 2ww!

Hi all!!

I've tested again this morning and nearly +opk but I just tested again about 10 hours later and is lighter than this morning's one. I'm struggling this month with opk's because of the diet also. This morning I just had a coffee when I tested but the test I just done I couldn't stop drinking. I had 2 glasses of water and a coffee. Could that be the reason? I've been having O pain today on/off but this cycle is being different than the 1st one with soy. Last time I got my + and smiley on cd14. Tomorrow is cd15 and only 2 tests left; I think I'll test only in the afternoon & see.

Tinks excellent news!!! Glad you're both well!!

Tmr I'm sure he'll enjoy the sessions. It's all games and story reading.

X

madrid, i'm sure the lighter OPK is because of the extra fluids.. I had the same problem

madrid, i'm sure the lighter OPK is because of the extra fluids.. I had the same problem

I really hope that's the case. I'm so fed up with the whole thing to be honest. It seems all so hard at times. :shrug: If I don't get any joy this cycle I think I'm stopping everything. When it's meant to happen it'll happen. My dh is going to be away for about 4 weeks so also the next cycle isn't going to happen. :nope:

How long do O pains usually last? I have been having a dull ache on both sides by my hips for a couple of days, and now I'm having a slight backache on my left side too. I believe I O'ed yesterday from my right side, so idk if I'm having after O pains or if I may be Oing from the left side now. Is it possible to O twice in one cycle?

MomtoIandE~ OMG look at your chart if you do not get your BFP this month i will be so so shocked.

Lollipopbop~ I rember the 1st sings of MS with my 1st and i was so happy to get it then it realy kicked in and it felt like i had been run over by a truk i was realy ill untill 12 weeks but had nonthing with my 2nd.

autigers55~ Good luck on the TWW hope it ends in a BFP for you. There is 3 tyips of o pain 1 from when the egg is growing 1 when it busts out and 1 when it is going down the tube so you can get o pain a few days after o.

Madrid~ if you drank alot befor doing a test it could be why it was - If you got a almost + and you dont get any thing else go with the almost +.

A.F.M
Finished my soy yesterdayand now just waiting i said i would start opk on mon but did 1 yesterday and i realy dont know why but i made a booboo and got the wrong C/B opk and not the digi so i have bort the digi's as well so i have got LOADS of opks inc the ic's i have. My temps look stedy this month so i think that is a good thing even thow it is early days.

Thanks ladies i think i will take your advice and not take Soy mid cycle and just be patient :blush: and wait for AF :flower:

xx

thanks for looking anyway ladies , i had a feeling i didn't o so that opk prob wasn't a proper positive although i've still been having o pains and still am! my cm has dried up and gone sticky tmi! i just don't get it....soy it is for me next month then!
i was hoping for a birthday surprise this month :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->