Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

tmr1234 - Thanks.

I had read that there were 3 different types of O pains after I posted. I had to ask bc I was walking into another room last night and had a sharp shooting pain on my left hip and it stayed for a few mins and then went away. So i was thinking I might have O'ed from right side and then possibly left side last night. I dont know if its possible, but it sure felt like the sharp pain I had on my right side a couple of days ago. I also got a lot of cm after the pain went away, it was the same for my right side too. I am now experiencing the dull achy/pulled muscle feel, so O has definitely come and gone for sure now.

do you think my body was gearing up for o but it never happened??

If your temp is 97.4 or higher tomorrow, you'll get crosshairs for CD35 :happydance: If you go back and look at my post, listing what you need to confirm O, you'll have it ...

Alright ladies, I'm thinking of trying soy again.

I did it 2 cycles ago, and skipped it last cycle as I wasn't sure if it was good for me.

Last time, I tiered the amount, doing 40, 80, 80, 120, and 120. I was thinking of doing 160 mg each day, CD 3-7, since last time it didn't push my OV date up any sooner. I normally have between 35-37 day cycles, with OV on CD21-23.

madrid, i'm sure the lighter OPK is because of the extra fluids.. I had the same problem

I really hope that's the case. I'm so fed up with the whole thing to be honest. It seems all so hard at times. :shrug: If I don't get any joy this cycle I think I'm stopping everything. When it's meant to happen it'll happen. My dh is going to be away for about 4 weeks so also the next cycle isn't going to happen. :nope:

I'm keeping my fx for you and sending you loads if positive energy, please don't give up hope, when your body relaxes it will happen :) maybe you & OH could meet up mid cycle next month for a naughty weekend if he has time? :)

Have you tried royal jelly? This works wonders too I've been on the capsules & they're great cost me about $35 for 140capsules and I took 2 a day till O, it basically helps the egg quality alot then 1 a day since then & they're safe to continue if you fall pregnant as it helps with baby development,

fx this is your cycle though xx

I have been on Clomid in the past but had to stop have a regular cycle but don't produce good eggs on my own......should I use soy??? I would be doing CD5-9 if i did....any advice would be great :)

Tinks thank you. I tried to buy royal jelly but they don't do it in vegetarian capsules & I bought flaxseed oil instead. Didn't O yesterday either & my temp is even lower than yesterday's. Don't know.........

Madrid may be you will o today as some ppl get temp dips befor o. How long have you got untill your OH goes away?

Tinks thank you. I tried to buy royal jelly but they don't do it in vegetarian capsules & I bought flaxseed oil instead. Didn't O yesterday either & my temp is even lower than yesterday's. Don't know.........

Oh hun I'm hoping you do catch the egg, fx for you xx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Only 2 days left. He's going on Tuesday. I've used all my O strips so it'll be smileys for today & tomorrow. I'm using one a day so I better control my water intake.

How are you all?

Lollipopxxx any news? Did you test?

X

Hope you get the smiley today.

I think i am going to ov early this month as just done a OPk and it was almost + and i had part ferning. But i have never o this early i think i will just have to wait and see.

Welcome back tweak!!!

Tmr just did the test & even though is negative I can clearly see the 2nd line so I guess I'm getting closer & closer. Any tips on how to speed up the process?
You may O as early as cd10 with soy so better get ready!

X

Took my first dose this morning. Doing 160 mg from CD 3-7. Hoping the 1 straight amount will do something, better then the tiered amount I did before.

Have a bit of a headache now, so hoping it goes away.

I've been having ewcm for 3 days now. :wacko:

Tweak I hope that works better for you than the dosages last time :winkwink:

what cd are you on now? You may o on the same day you get your + and you may get your + in the next day or so if it is getting darker.

Hey ladies, quick question before I get tucked up!

Ov pain? I think I'm having it right now. I'm on cd13, last bd cd10 - and obviously will be doing tonight. But I've not had much ewcm?? I don't temp or do opks, I just go with it, but I'm v twingy on my right side?

My O pain was a sharp pain, felt like I was getting stabbed, by my hip that only lasted for maybe an hour, and afterward O I felt a dull cramping sensation.

what cd are you on now? You may o on the same day you get your + and you may get your + in the next day or so if it is getting darker.

Cd16. Last time I O'd on cd14-15. I thought it'll be the same so I asked my dh to postpone his trip but Tuesday was the latest he could do. Cd17 tomorrow. I'm feeling so disappointed :cry:

What kind if bd window do you have after feeling the ov pain? As bd isn't happening tonight it seems - dh is ill :,,,(

I'm not sure bc I've read it's different for every woman. When I felt O pain I was lucky enough to have bd before O pain and the day after.

CD21 here, still no positive OPK :cry: last cycle I O'd on CD21, had my positive on CD20...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->