Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Good afternoon ladies!

I would love to join you all!

My story:
DH and I are both 27 and married just over 4 years ago. I had been on various forms of BC for 7.5 or so years - the pill, ring, pill again, then depo for a year and a half. Had my last depo shot Oct '10 and didn't get the next one due in Jan '11. So we started TTC in Jan '13, and I knew it might take a while for my body to get back to normal - dr told me anywhere from 3-9 or so months (but I know even more than that isn't uncommon!). I hadn't had a period for years due to the diff BCs.

So, I have been charting (in sig), and have yet to O according to FF. Didn't get my first period until end of April (107 days after I started charting). 2nd cycle was 47 days. Third cycle 15 days. 4th cycle 50 days, followed by a two week long period (blech!), and I am in the middle of my 5th cycle at CD38. This is my first cycle using OPKs and I haven't gotten a + although on CD25/26 it was the darkest it has gotten. FF had originally given me a dashed crosshairs at CD27, but just yesterday took it away.

I've had some spotting yesterday (some red in AM followed by scant brown for rest of day) and today (brown) but no AF flow.

My temp for today was very high but I had a few drinks last night which I know can mess it up.

So here's my plan:
1) Ordered a new basal thermometer today - mine will give me two totally diff readings if I do it 2x in a row
2) No more alcohol - figure less cr*p I put in my body the better chance it has to work right, plus no more messing up my temps due to it
3) Really work on getting healthier (I would so love to be thinner when I get pg!)
4) Next cycle I am going to try soy isos

I am so excited to try soy after reading a bunch on it! Now... come on AF so I can get started!!!

I think me and u are about the same! I am noting Oing either apparently! I gear up and then don't! I had a IUD for the past 6yrs and before the BCP...I've been ttc for 6mths now (IUD removed in APril) with no luck! I am goin to try SOY ISO too, but I am on the fence if I should or not or go get clomid from my OB????
GL to you and I hope this works for the both of us I just gotta get AF to start the soy noW!

I think me and u are about the same! I am noting Oing either apparently! I gear up and then don't! I had a IUD for the past 6yrs and before the BCP...I've been ttc for 6mths now (IUD removed in APril) with no luck! I am goin to try SOY ISO too, but I am on the fence if I should or not or go get clomid from my OB????
GL to you and I hope this works for the both of us I just gotta get AF to start the soy noW!

We do sound pretty similar! I figure, might as well give soy a go before paying the Dr to give me Clomid!

Ok so AF is officially here!

This was my shortest cycle so far at 37 days, and so far this AF seems the most "real" - more PMS symptoms, cramping, a decent flow so far - as opposed to the ones I've had so far after coming off of Depo.

So here's my question - do you ladies think I should start the soy this cycle or give it one more try before starting? I ordered my soy from Amazon today thinking it wouldn't start this soon, so I'll go stop by Walmart after work if you guys think I should start it this cycle!

We do sound pretty similar! I figure, might as well give soy a go before paying the Dr to give me Clomid!

me too GL to you! I just gotta get AF again and the Start the SOY I think I will do CD2-6...Whats ur plan?

Jesica we've been bd'ing but he's leaving tomorrow & I tested today twice. The second test was darker but still no smiley so I don't think the troops will last so long. Lol

Hi ladies quick update, cd31 AF due tomorrow or Thursday...went to see GP today she was nice, I definately have an infection they did a dip stick and had protein in my urine she prescribed some pessary so have to have them for 3 nights! they are sending the urine off, while is was there I spoke to her about TTC and the fact that DH and I have been trying for 14mnths without any luck so she has said to come in btwn day 1-4 for bloods and day 21 part of them is to check progesterone levels, prolactin the usual fertility stuff and DH has to produce a semen specimen which he is not pleased with to check his sperm count, so I felt I had achieved a bit today..AF due tomorrow or Thursday so will sit it out...

Madrid I'm so praying that ov is soon for you, and that you still manage to catch that egg Hunnie xxx

So I stared at my test all day long and couldn't believe that what I was seeing wasn't something... So I tested again tonight, and it's a :bfp:

You've got to squint to see it, but I'm only 10DPO... I held it for 4 hrs, didn't drink anything, and then POAS around 7:45... It's pink IRL... Do you see it?!

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/10DPO_pm.jpg

And here it is about an hour later -

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/10DPO_dried-1.jpg

I'm on my phone and I see it!!! Congrats! How many cycles of soy were you on??

Good afternoon ladies!

I would love to join you all!

My story:
DH and I are both 27 and married just over 4 years ago. I had been on various forms of BC for 7.5 or so years - the pill, ring, pill again, then depo for a year and a half. Had my last depo shot Oct '10 and didn't get the next one due in Jan '11. So we started TTC in Jan '13, and I knew it might take a while for my body to get back to normal - dr told me anywhere from 3-9 or so months (but I know even more than that isn't uncommon!). I hadn't had a period for years due to the diff BCs.

So, I have been charting (in sig), and have yet to O according to FF. Didn't get my first period until end of April (107 days after I started charting). 2nd cycle was 47 days. Third cycle 15 days. 4th cycle 50 days, followed by a two week long period (blech!), and I am in the middle of my 5th cycle at CD38. This is my first cycle using OPKs and I haven't gotten a + although on CD25/26 it was the darkest it has gotten. FF had originally given me a dashed crosshairs at CD27, but just yesterday took it away.

I've had some spotting yesterday (some red in AM followed by scant brown for rest of day) and today (brown) but no AF flow.

My temp for today was very high but I had a few drinks last night which I know can mess it up.

So here's my plan:
1) Ordered a new basal thermometer today - mine will give me two totally diff readings if I do it 2x in a row
2) No more alcohol - figure less cr*p I put in my body the better chance it has to work right, plus no more messing up my temps due to it
3) Really work on getting healthier (I would so love to be thinner when I get pg!)
4) Next cycle I am going to try soy isos

I am so excited to try soy after reading a bunch on it! Now... come on AF so I can get started!!!

wellcome i was on depo befor having my LO it took me 12months to get AF back then 10 months to get preg. It took a very long time for me but i am so happy with the out come as i have a full of life little boy.
Good luck.

So I stared at my test all day long and couldn't believe that what I was seeing wasn't something... So I tested again tonight, and it's a :bfp:

You've got to squint to see it, but I'm only 10DPO... I held it for 4 hrs, didn't drink anything, and then POAS around 7:45... It's pink IRL... Do you see it?!

I SEE IT :happydance: A VERY BIG CONGRATS have a H&H 9 months.:happydance:

Oh wow, huge congrats. I see it without even squinting!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

You see ? You were meant to be our 20th BFP! I told you!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Lollipop - That's great news! Hopefully the doc will just give you the boost you need and you'll be getting your bfp asap!

MomtoIandE - CONGRATULATIONS!! Woohoo! I think we all knew that this was your month haha!! What's your EDD? Are you may or june? So exciting!! xoxo

This is a lucky thread. I hope it brings lots of luck to us still trying for that BFP

wellcome i was on depo befor having my LO it took me 12months to get AF back then 10 months to get preg. It took a very long time for me but i am so happy with the out come as i have a full of life little boy.
Good luck.

Thanks for the info! I am really hoping soy helps me get back on track sooner rather than later!

CONGRATS!!! I would have been shocked if you weren't pg given your chart!! H&H 9 months!

Right think i need a bit of a talking to 2 days ago my OPK was almost + and looking at it out of the time it was + (the clear blue with lines) yestaerday is was _ but i could clearly see the line today it is - but the line is there but no where near yesterdays what dose this mean any thing???
Has any 1 had this happen last month they wre just realy light - untill the days or 2 befor but they were ic's.

I definitely see it!!!! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe