Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hello Ladies,
I'd love to join your group, as I will be taking soy days 3-7 this coming cycle. I'm currently on Day 4 of Provera (to induce AF). I'm excited for AF to arrive, so I can start this next cycle with a new plan. Good luck to all of you!

I hope your AF comes soon so you can start! Do you ovulate at all naturally? I am just starting my first cycle of soy today (CD2) and am really hoping it works! I haven't ovulated at all since coming off of depo in Jan, so hoping this jump starts my body :) Hopefully we will both get our BFPs soon!

Hello Ladies,
I'd love to join your group, as I will be taking soy days 3-7 this coming cycle. I'm currently on Day 4 of Provera (to induce AF). I'm excited for AF to arrive, so I can start this next cycle with a new plan. Good luck to all of you!

I took day 1 of Provera today too! To induce AF, cause my cycles r long and No Oing the last few!!!!!! SO GL there are some new girls here now so GL to all of us that SOY works for us! FX:happydance:

Thanks, ladies!!!

And here's today's test - It's about the same, but I'm surprised I got anything this soon... I was 12DPO with Isaac & 13DPO with Evelyn.

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/11DPO_2.jpg

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/11DPO_1.jpg

Oh, and my EDD is June 8th... a little over one month before Evelyn's 2nd birthday... So I'll have a 3YO, a 2YO, and a baby... *deep breath*

I hope your AF comes soon so you can start! Do you ovulate at all naturally? I am just starting my first cycle of soy today (CD2) and am really hoping it works! I haven't ovulated at all since coming off of depo in Jan, so hoping this jump starts my body :) Hopefully we will both get our BFPs soon!

Thanks. I have never really ovulated consistently on my own. I'm TTC baby #2, and I have not ovulated at all since baby #1 was born. But, even before that, I wasn't regular. She was conceived on Clomid, but the side effects that I got from it weren't fun, so I'm tryign to avoid taking it again. This is our first "real" cycle trying (though we haven't really been preventing either). Good luck to you in your cycle as well. Keep me posted if you experience any side effects.

Hello Ladies,

I took day 1 of Provera today too! To induce AF, cause my cycles r long and No Oing the last few!!!!!! SO GL there are some new girls here now so GL to all of us that SOY works for us! FX:happydance:

I'm happy that I'm not the only newbie! :) I hope the provera jumps starts your ovualtion. Good luck to you...and all you other ladies!

Thanks, ladies!!!

And here's today's test - It's about the same, but I'm surprised I got anything this soon... I was 12DPO with Isaac & 13DPO with Evelyn.

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/11DPO_2.jpg

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/11DPO_1.jpg

Oh, and my EDD is June 8th... a little over one month before Evelyn's 2nd birthday... So I'll have a 3YO, a 2YO, and a baby... *deep breath*

Congrats chick this is fantastic news xx:hugs:

CONGRATS momtoIandE!!!!!

lots lucky of :dust: to everyone else

x

I'm on my 4th day of Provera, and for some odd reason, I decided to take an OPK (digital). It was positive. Has anyone taken Provera and had this happen or know why the OPK would have shown positive? Can Provera cause false positives? Thanks for your help!

Hi i am new to this forum stuff. But here is my storie . I got prgnant 2weeks after i had unprotected sex that was when i was 16. then i had the depo shot after i had her got that once and then tryed for the second when my daughter was 4months old found out i was pregnant after her 1st birthday so it took 8months, i had my healthy baby boy when i was 18. i am now almst 21 and me and my husband have been trying for baby #3 for over a year,. i talked to my doctor and she ordered a thyroid test well one part of it was low. the nurse said that that was ok and should not effect my abilty to concieve. then i been having pelvic pain during intercourse and i got a pelvic ultrsound i get the results of that next week, but when i was at my doc office the doctor took me aside and told me that my thyroid was low and that might be why, i was soo mad cuz for the past month the lady said it was ok.. gosh, soo i sawe my family doc and she orderd some more test and so i find out friday if i need throid medicaltion. I am soo lost, i feeel so frustrated when i start my periods. i started today my cycles r 31-32days, and they r clockwork, i ovuate. My husband did a sperm analysis and his sperm motility is 34 and thats low. so i just am soo fristrated . i dont want to sound greety cuz i know some people can not concieve one baby, and here i am wanting a 3rd but i have always wanted a big family. i just dont understamd how we can have 2kids and have soo much trouble having the 3rd i pray everyday for this baby.!!!!thanks for anyone who reads this !!!!!

I think i have read some where that if you have throid probs it is best not to take soy to help ttc. I may be wrong by that thow.

Herald are you sure you aren't pregnant? You may get a +opk when pregnant because it detects the hormones in your urine. Check it out just in case that's the reason your period didn't come.

Xx

What about you Lollipopxxx?

CD1 Hun :(, totally giving up! I've had so much support from all you lovely ladies, wishing you all the best, Madrid hope you get your BFP soon, will come back going on a mini hiatus, see you soon all xxx:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Popping on super quick (need to get caught up), but I tested again today just to see if the line is getting darker ... And does this look like a good progression to you?

10DPO, 11DPO, 12DPO

https://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/IsaacsMamaBear/12DPO_progression.jpg

Hi All, i also wanna join you guys

Been TTC since Oct 2010 and then I had Ovarian Drilling 3 months ago. First month i o'd on CD25 which was far to late for my likeing, so i started Clomid 50mg which helped me to O on CD15/16 but still getting BFN So i have decided to try out the more natural way by using Soy instead of Clomid next cycle.

Congrats to all the ladies that got their BFP's it is very exciting to be on a thread where there are BFP's often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->