Letter I got from my GRan in New Zealand...

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
Dear Jacky, Your baby is beautiful. I mourn with you that we live in such an unfair and cruel world, especially when precious things are taken away from us. Is it possible that God wanted to save your child early in life?
This world gives us each an unknown (?) number of years to live. But, in God’s world there is no time. God did not say I WAS or I WILL BE. He said, I AM, because for God the past, present, and future are in the present tense, NOW. So, in HIS world your child has grown into a beautiful person and is bringing him much joy. One day, you will cross over and meet those who have gone on ahead. We are called to celebrate that victory NOW. The past is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and all you have is the present.
So Jackie, untie the bow, open the wrapper and ENJOY GOD’S PRESENT RIGHT NOW. Your child is growing in God’s care and our Heavenly Father knows your pain. He will use that pain to transform you into a beautiful caring person that will help others in despair. I may have not experienced losing a child, but I have known and still know despair. My children, grandchildren and great grandchildren live far away. I long to see them, but cannot, because of circumstances. But I remain grateful, knowing God cares for them and will guide them through the difficult times. Jesus did not say he would take the world’s troubles away. He said, “Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest (peace). Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30. Here, light can also mean to SEE or UNDERSTAND.
So, let us rejoice RIGHT NOW understanding that our Saviour helps us to see things differently and in a different light. I pray you grow in God’s grace and peace as you journey through life.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses from Ouma Felicity

My gran sent me this as she hasn't been to South Africa in 6years...
Thanks granny... I pray your words might help someone else too....:hug:

Beautiful and something truly special to share. Thank you Jackie, as always you give to others and so deserve something special in return. :hugs:

Beautiful and something truly special to share. Thank you Jackie, as always you give to others and so deserve something special in return. :hugs:

Thanks Tish.. I give because no matter how big my pain i never want to see other people hurt or struggle... and bringing peaceful and fufilling words to others is my special in return... :hug:

That is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing x

:cry:

that's beautiful....i hope that it has helped you too....:hugs:

Thanks Jacky, this helped me remember who I really am instead of the bitter person I am threatening to become

I am not very religious myself, but that letter was simply amazing. Thank you for sharing it, it really does shed some light on whatever your beliefs are. Granted we want our babies here with us, God (or whoever/whatever) wants to keep them safe until we can join them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->