Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Collie crazy, welcome hun, I'm so sorry for your loss. At how many weeks did you lose little emily, if you don't mind me asking? I wish you a speedy recovery :hugs:

Funtorun I'm so sorry hun...we are here though if you do decide to come back after a break xxx

Emily was 17 weeks when I lost her :( She had a chromosomal problem called Turner Syndrome :cry:

I got my first negative pregnancy test today :cry: I was really upset by it but I suppose it's a good thing too. Hopefully my body gets back to normal and we can start trying.

Oh hun i'm really sorry :hugs: I have heard of Turner Syndrome, although thankfully have not experienced anything like it myself. I can only imagine how hard it has been for you.... :flower:
Yes it is hard getting that first negative...but like you say, it is also a good thing, it means your body is healing. And when the body starts healing, the mind can start to heal too. I wish you all the best for TTC when the time is right :hugs: xx

Sorry girls not been on in AGES. Just thought i would pop on with a quick update.

After going for a scan at 7 weeks to be told that everything was looking grate heartbeat and everything i went for another scan at 11 weeks to find out if i would need a cervical stitch to be told that they couldn't find a heartbeat and that baby only measured 91/2 weeks. :cry:

So that's it for me. Really cant put myself or my family through anymore. Im so blessed with the two children i have. Wish everyone loads of luck and take care.X
So sorry:hugs::hugs::hugs:
There really is nothing that can be said. so very sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its very sad to see new people joining the thread. Sorry for your losses. I would advise following consultant advice. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sending you all hugs. xxxxx

I've started bleeding again today 22 days after delivery... I bled for about 14 days then had brown discharge (sorry TMI) for a further 5... I've been fine the last 3 days but this morning its back to red blood - not loads but enough to soak through onto the bed. So more after delivery bleeding or AF or just my crazy body!? Who knows! I wish we could press a little button and our body would tell us whats happening - like 'Today you will be ovulating' /'Today is the first day of your period' / 'Today you are pregnant!' :haha:

Our Rainbow baby Joseph arrived Monday 8th August 5lb 11 at 36 weeks 4 days. after a scheduled induction due to IUGR and decelerations on ctg's. The induction went quickly as things had already progressed naturally. My waters were blood tinged, he went into distress but still lucky enough to avoid C - Section (although I asked them to just cut him out, absolutly convinced he was going to die the second time they took blood from his head.) It turned out, as he was small he had the cord arround his neck loosley and this was prob the cause of decelerations although I blew it up in my mind to something awful at the time.
We just got out of hospital sunday after a spell in for Jaundice & infection.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• 11082011405.jpg
    11082011405.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations MaevesMummy :happydance:

What a beautiful rainbow baby you have there, he looks all warm and cuddly just like a newborn should be. Sorry you had a bit of a fright with an early delivery but great that you are home now - welcome to the world Joseph :cloud9:

Oh my god hun he is an absolute stunner! Massive congrats...he's gonna break some hearts when he's older :haha: that's a good weight, my best friend had her little boy at 36+4 on 7th August and he was 4lb 13! how are you feeling? Xxx

Congrats Meave's Mummy. Such a cute and wonderful little boy.

Amazing news! He's so gorgeous.
I'm so pleased he is finally here after all you've been through.
And he has the same birthday as my youngest son!
How are you doing? xx

hi ladies i lost my little girl 29th july 2010 at 16weeks she was my ivf baby she died due to turners syndrome r.i.p natalie anne,

congrats on the birth of your baby boy maevesmammy hes beautiful

hi ladies i lost my little girl 29th july 2010 at 16weeks she was my ivf baby she died due to turners syndrome r.i.p natalie anne,

congrats on the birth of your baby boy maevesmammy hes beautiful

:hugs:

So pleased for you Maeves mummy!!!:cloud9: hes just gorgeous!!!

been struggling a bit lately with Charlies aniversary coming up, mixed feeling of loss and guilt...

Congrats maeves mummy he is absolutely gorgeous.

annmc30 i am sorry to hear of your loss. xx

Babesx3 i know how you feel it was a year to the day yesterday that we lost our little one. I just feel so crap that 12 months on my life is no further on, I have no baby & i am not pregnant. Sending you hugs xxxxx

I know how you feel Tootsie. We're now 13 months from losing our son, and don't have a baby, nor am I pregnant. It's so heartbreaking and frustrating.

Imalia,
Maybe we should go through this together & hopefully get our BFP's & be bump buddies?
Where are you in your cycle?
Sending you :dust:
Tootsie xx

Sending you lots of love and strength Imalia and tootsie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g