Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

missmaternal - just popping back mc again on friday im now on the hunt to see if their is more to our losses other than antiphospholipid syndrome and pcos had enough now x
:hugs::hugs:
Sorry to see this Jenny. I will drop you a message if thats ok. This must be awful. Thinking of you xxxxx

Iloveblue I am feeling great physically thanks, just a bit anxious still, obviously. need to get past 20 weeks and i can start to relax a little hopefully! Got my doppler now so that's keeping me sane for now!

Jenny hun I saw on the race for a bfp thread that you had mc... I meant to pm you but I forgot :-( I really am so so sorry hun...I had everything crossed for you :hugs: how are you feeling? Xxx

hey girls just popping in to see how everyone is doing??? im due AF in 2 days so i have literally everything crossed that she wont show up... will hopefully test that day so say a prayer :)

hope everyone is well and we all get some good news soon xxx

Hello,

I thought I woould join u guys since I lost my twins at 22 weeks on May 29.

:hi: ms hope so sorry for your loss :hugs:

maeves mummy wow 35 weeks!!! eek not long now!! :) will be such a releif to finally have baby!! :hugs:

missm..glad to see all is going well..long may it continue!!! :)

iloveblue..:hugs: keep hoping to see u with your sticky bean....

Imalia :hugs: don't give up , your baby will come :hugs: hang on in there XXXXX

jojo .... got my FX you get your bfp tomorrow!!! :)

and toots hope your bfp is really soon!!:flower:

jenny big hugs :hugs: so sorry you are going thru another loss :cry: its just not fair :nope:

Hope everyone else is ok!! :friends:

Well we are doing great Hayden is a little dream, i love him so much, i get confused sometimes and think of him as Charlie, but i guess thats only natural... i hug hayden then give him an extra hug for charlie .....
Its coming up to a year since i lost charlie.... its the 4th september.. i have decided to get all 4 of my children baptised on his aniversary, as a celebration of life and i want god to have all of my children in his family... i know the day will be emotional, i never believed in god till i lost my charlie, but when he was blessed in the hospital i felt his spirit leave and have felt that he really is in the arms of god... hence having them all baptised..... i feel close to charlie when we go to church like when we are there we are all together..:cloud9:

awe babesx3 thats such a lovely idea!! it will really be such a gorgeous day for you all to remember charlie and celebrate your family!

im getting bfn's at the minute but im due AF in 2 days so i might wait until this weekend to re-test but i dont feel very hopeful today lol sooo emotional!!! xxxxx

hey girls just popping in to see how everyone is doing??? im due AF in 2 days so i have literally everything crossed that she wont show up... will hopefully test that day so say a prayer :)

hope everyone is well and we all get some good news soon xxx

I hope you get your bfp! Good luck! xx

Hello,

I thought I woould join u guys since I lost my twins at 22 weeks on May 29.

Welcome :flower: I am so sorry for your losses...did you know the sex of your little ones? Hope you are coping as well as you can xx

:hi: ms hope so sorry for your loss :hugs:

maeves mummy wow 35 weeks!!! eek not long now!! :) will be such a releif to finally have baby!! :hugs:

missm..glad to see all is going well..long may it continue!!! :)

iloveblue..:hugs: keep hoping to see u with your sticky bean....

Imalia :hugs: don't give up , your baby will come :hugs: hang on in there XXXXX

jojo .... got my FX you get your bfp tomorrow!!! :)

and toots hope your bfp is really soon!!:flower:

jenny big hugs :hugs: so sorry you are going thru another loss :cry: its just not fair :nope:

Hope everyone else is ok!! :friends:

Well we are doing great Hayden is a little dream, i love him so much, i get confused sometimes and think of him as Charlie, but i guess thats only natural... i hug hayden then give him an extra hug for charlie .....
Its coming up to a year since i lost charlie.... its the 4th september.. i have decided to get all 4 of my children baptised on his aniversary, as a celebration of life and i want god to have all of my children in his family... i know the day will be emotional, i never believed in god till i lost my charlie, but when he was blessed in the hospital i felt his spirit leave and have felt that he really is in the arms of god... hence having them all baptised..... i feel close to charlie when we go to church like when we are there we are all together..:cloud9:

I'm glad everything is going well with little Hayden! I think it's totally natural to think of him as Charlie hun. If i have a girl i'm sure i will wonder if her and Freya would have looked the same, or when i am buying girl's clothes i will imagine what Freya would have looked like in them. But having said that, i really want a girl so that i can experience all the things i have missed out on by not having Freya here with me.

I wish i had had Freya blessed :cry: That is such a lovely idea to get your children baptised on Charlie's anniversary :flower: xxx

Hello, they were boys:cry:

Hello,
Welcome :flower: I am so sorry for your losses...did you know the sex of your little ones? Hope you are coping as well as you can xx

So sorry for the loss of your Twin boys, it must be an absolute horrendous time for you, I cant imagine how you must be feeling and just wanted to send you a big hug xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

awe babesx3 thats such a lovely idea!! it will really be such a gorgeous day for you all to remember charlie and celebrate your family!

im getting bfn's at the minute but im due AF in 2 days so i might wait until this weekend to re-test but i dont feel very hopeful today lol sooo emotional!!! xxxxx

Keeping everything crossed for you too. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxxxx

thanks for your kind msgs im just still getting my head together now :( i will reply to your pm but had alot going on hun. i have the same breavement midwife coming out tomorrow too see me so it might be good too off load . in the process the fertility clinic didnt discharge us so we start treatment next cycle hopefully xx

thanks for your kind msgs im just still getting my head together now :( i will reply to your pm but had alot going on hun. i have the same breavement midwife coming out tomorrow too see me so it might be good too off load . in the process the fertility clinic didnt discharge us so we start treatment next cycle hopefully xx

No worries Jenny, no pressure for a response or even for you to read it, or anything like that. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey girls just wondering how you are all doing??

im currently in a 3ww lol, AF is a week late but no sign of a bfp for me:(the wait is driving me mad wish i would just get one or the other!!!!!!

how is everyone?????
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello I am going to join you guys to. Two weeks ago today I lost my twin baby girls at 22 weeks. I had a ruptured membrane and then went into premature labour :-( my OB recommended we wait until Christmas time to try again. I really wish I could try before that but I'm scared it will happen again if I do. What do you guys think?

Oh Katie. I'm really sorry, thats really sad.

Our doctor advised a couple of cycles just to get body back to some kind of normality (from experience though - nowhere near that 4 cycles on!). But there have been ladies who have TTC straight away and have had healthy pregnancies and babies - I've heard ladies are very fertile after delievering.

To be honest, I really wanted to try again as soon as we could but now in hindsight I really needed time to grieve and take stock of our little girl who didnt survive at 18 weeks.

Don't live afraid whatever you decide to do though - what will be will be.

Erica x

Hello I am going to join you guys to. Two weeks ago today I lost my twin baby girls at 22 weeks. I had a ruptured membrane and then went into premature labour :-( my OB recommended we wait until Christmas time to try again. I really wish I could try before that but I'm scared it will happen again if I do. What do you guys think?

im so so sorry hun!!!! i lost my little girl at 22 weeks, i havent had any advice on ruptured membranes pet but i know my doctor told me physically i had to wait one proper cycle before ttc again and emotionally it was up to me! your prob better off waiting until your 6 week follow up appointment and then they will give you a proper answer, i think they tell you to wait just for your body to heal etc.... im so sorry again hun and if you need anything feel free to pm me xxxxxxx:hugs:

Hi Katie, so sorry for your loss.

I also had pPROM (Preturm prem rupture of membranes) and delivered my baby just before 22 weeks.
I found this site really useful for gathering questions/info about pPROM. I feel really bitter about the experience so I am affraid I can not read the success stories still without getting upset, however the pregnancy after PROM bit is great.
https://www.inkan.se/prom/

There is a Life after pPROM Loss group which is closed and secret on facebook which i have found amazing support, and this board has been
wonderful too.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think I will also join in here now too :hugs:

We lost our baby girl 17 days ago and although the pain is still so fresh and raw I really want to try to conceive again as soon as possible. I have just stopped bleeding post delivery and will start to use OPKs in the next few days to check for ovulation. I fell pregnant with Emily the first cycle we tried but who knows what will happen this time :shrug: I am absolutely terrified but if this has taught me anything its how much I want a family and although I will never forget or replace Emily I really hope we can give her a little sister or brother soon!

Heres to chasing our rainbow!

Sorry girls not been on in AGES. Just thought i would pop on with a quick update.

After going for a scan at 7 weeks to be told that everything was looking grate heartbeat and everything i went for another scan at 11 weeks to find out if i would need a cervical stitch to be told that they couldn't find a heartbeat and that baby only measured 91/2 weeks. :cry:

So that's it for me. Really cant put myself or my family through anymore. Im so blessed with the two children i have. Wish everyone loads of luck and take care.X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->