Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here... I lost my little girl on July 4 at 23wks due to IC. She was conceived through IVF.

I had a TAC placed a couple of weeks ago, and am about to embark on IVF #3.

The last couple of days have been so hard because my little girl's due date is coming up (1st Nov) and my little brother told me this morning that his wife is expecting. I'm absolutely thrilled for them, but I'm so sad for myself.

Anyway, I'm trying to look forward.

I have an US tomorrow to check on a follicle that was spotted last week, which looked big and promising (I have lots of follicles due to PCOS). I'm praying there's a little eggie in there and I'll ov naturally for the first time in years.

If not, I'll be taking provera this week to bring on AF and start stimming in the next few weeks.

:hugs: sorry to hear of your loss, hopw your dd isn't too painful, i cried buckets on the run up to charlies, then on the day was calm...

fx u have a quick succeesss with ivf and a beauyiful rainbow baby..:hugs:

Hello there again ladies. Not sure if any of you remember me? I've been on and off the site over the past few months so really sorry if I haven't messaged as much as I should have done to see how you all are.

We lost a little girl back in March at 18 weeks. So on her due date my lovely husband got some helium balloons, one saying baby girl on it and we let them go from the top of a castle turret in Wales. It was just such a beautiful way to say goodbye - there were two normal balloons as well and it looked as if they were two angels carrying her up to the heavens.

We found out last week that I'm pregnant again. We tried a test in the morning that my friend, who is a nurse, gave to us... there was a really faint line on it and I was trying not to convince myself that it was a line.... I left to go to work and husband texted me 10 minutes later to say that there was a clear line on there. I got back from work and saw the line there.... but I still doubted it thinking it was just an evapouration line.... so we took a Clear Blue digital... and it was a clear BFP! I'm due in June!

Really mixed emotions right now. We've decided not to tell people until the 12 week scan and parents maybe the week before the scan. A couple of friends know the "secret" but thats about it. I'm forcing myself not to get too excited until after the 20 week scan at least. And in all honesty I won't be really at ease until baby is in my arms healthy and breathing and just being beautiful.

I'm still a bit big from last time -the bump hasnt seemed to shift and the breast milk had caused even more weight gain so I'm dreading the weigh in as well as the last sonographer was really off with me for being over-weight and even mentioned it in my notes in a really cold way which compared to my other friends (who are also a bit overweight) never got that kind of wording. As well as that I'm not too sure how long I'll be able to keep it quiet at school as I reckon I'm going to show quite soon.... eek!

Hope you are all well and preparing to keep nice and warm for the next few weeks.

Erica xxx
I am sooooooooooo happy for you, Erica..XOOXO Congrats and I wish you all the best and don't listen to that stupid lady.. XOOX:happydance::hugs::hugs:
Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here... I lost my little girl on July 4 at 23wks due to IC. She was conceived through IVF.

I had a TAC placed a couple of weeks ago, and am about to embark on IVF #3.

The last couple of days have been so hard because my little girl's due date is coming up (1st Nov) and my little brother told me this morning that his wife is expecting. I'm absolutely thrilled for them, but I'm so sad for myself.

Anyway, I'm trying to look forward.

I have an US tomorrow to check on a follicle that was spotted last week, which looked big and promising (I have lots of follicles due to PCOS). I'm praying there's a little eggie in there and I'll ov naturally for the first time in years.

If not, I'll be taking provera this week to bring on AF and start stimming in the next few weeks.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss:cry::cry: I wish you all the best for the future ..XOOXOX :hugs::hugs:

hi ladies, I just realised that I have never posted on this thread before. Do you mind if I join you? I am ttc after the loss of our little boy 9 weeks ago.

Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join too? I lost my twin boys, Ethan and Hayden 11 weeks ago at 20wks.

We have finally stopped being indecisive and started TTC. It's a mixed bag of emotions and with them being identicals its more than likely the Ob's would have wanted to take them out next week at 32weeks so it's an emotional time anyway. I'm not sure I ov'd this month so don't hold out much hope really, we'll see. It probably wouldn't be good if I did get my BFP this month anyway, as then I'd be due around the time I gave birth to the boys but I can't bring myself to wait now I've finally let myself go for it. What will be, will be I suppose. Anyway, I'm rambling.

It's good to read of those of you who are pregnant again, it gives me some hope. I've not been able to read all the thread, sorry but congrats to you all who have got your BFP's.

I'm sorry for everyone's losses too. I wish none of us had to start TTC again.

Hi Ladies...

I just kind of' skimmed through this post... sorry, couldn't read all 89 pgs of post :winkwink: but wanted to comment....

I am sending prayers and loves to all ....to all that have lost lil ones... to all that are currently TTC.... :hugs:

I hope to be in the TTC club shortly..... Well, I would jump right in feet or head first....BUT i'm completely terrified.... So, well see...... :winkwink:

Hey girls just wondering how you all are???????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm well thanks :) 2dpo and feeling quite positive this cycle... hoping we done enough. Guess we shall see soon enough. Its 3 months today since we lost Emily so I'm feeling a bit 'uff' today :cry: Just praying for our rainbow to lighten up my sky a little...

How are you jojo?

Hi Ladies, I'm alright, too. I'm about 7DPO today, not even sure I ov'd this month, have only been checking signs, not doing oPKs or anything. I've been getting a lot of cramping, I'm bloated, gassy, hungry, tired and bad-tempered but that's all normal, haha. Not much CM and I got loads the last time I was preg. I'm hanging onto the cramps and strange twinges I'm getting but I'm really not getting my hopes up.

Hope you are well, anyone got anything to add?

xx

Well as you all know I am out this month. I was sad, but I am getting right back up there and I will keep trying. It was only my first month. I don't know what it is to try, like Kelly said it just happened when we had our kids we didn't have to try. I am just so nervous cause of my age (41)..
I wish you all the best..Love to read BFP's :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi ladies, I just realised that I have never posted on this thread before. Do you mind if I join you? I am ttc after the loss of our little boy 9 weeks ago.

:hugs: so sorry for your loss..:hugs:
everyone is welcome!!!:flower:

hope u manage a bfp really soon, i was very 'lucky' and concieved after my first af after loss xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join too? I lost my twin boys, Ethan and Hayden 11 weeks ago at 20wks.

We have finally stopped being indecisive and started TTC. It's a mixed bag of emotions and with them being identicals its more than likely the Ob's would have wanted to take them out next week at 32weeks so it's an emotional time anyway. I'm not sure I ov'd this month so don't hold out much hope really, we'll see. It probably wouldn't be good if I did get my BFP this month anyway, as then I'd be due around the time I gave birth to the boys but I can't bring myself to wait now I've finally let myself go for it. What will be, will be I suppose. Anyway, I'm rambling.

It's good to read of those of you who are pregnant again, it gives me some hope. I've not been able to read all the thread, sorry but congrats to you all who have got your BFP's.

I'm sorry for everyone's losses too. I wish none of us had to start TTC again.

:hugs: i agree such a mixed bag of emotions.....
fx you will concieve quickly....:hugs:

Hi Ladies...

I just kind of' skimmed through this post... sorry, couldn't read all 89 pgs of post :winkwink: but wanted to comment....

I am sending prayers and loves to all ....to all that have lost lil ones... to all that are currently TTC.... :hugs:

I hope to be in the TTC club shortly..... Well, I would jump right in feet or head first....BUT i'm completely terrified.... So, well see...... :winkwink:

:hugs: you are bound to be terrified i know i was and then for the following 9 months.... :hugs:

I'm well thanks :) 2dpo and feeling quite positive this cycle... hoping we done enough. Guess we shall see soon enough. Its 3 months today since we lost Emily so I'm feeling a bit 'uff' today :cry: Just praying for our rainbow to lighten up my sky a little...

How are you jojo?

:hugs: hope u are ok xxxx
have everything crossed for u!!!:flower:
when do u think you'll test/

Hi Ladies, I'm alright, too. I'm about 7DPO today, not even sure I ov'd this month, have only been checking signs, not doing oPKs or anything. I've been getting a lot of cramping, I'm bloated, gassy, hungry, tired and bad-tempered but that's all normal, haha. Not much CM and I got loads the last time I was preg. I'm hanging onto the cramps and strange twinges I'm getting but I'm really not getting my hopes up.

Hope you are well, anyone got anything to add?

xx

oooo fx!!! when will u test/

Well as you all know I am out this month. I was sad, but I am getting right back up there and I will keep trying. It was only my first month. I don't know what it is to try, like Kelly said it just happened when we had our kids we didn't have to try. I am just so nervous cause of my age (41)..
I wish you all the best..Love to read BFP's :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
fx u get a bfp really soon.. are u charting or using opt's/

i'm 38.. :blush: so no spring chicken eitherxxx

I think this is what worries me. I'm only 32, but I still feel like my time is running out, and I haven't even managed one successful pregnancy yet. I think I'm just about on the verge of giving up. I keep saying it, I keep swearing I can't take anymore. But I wouldn't know what to do with the rest of my life without having at least one baby for keepsies.

I think this is what worries me. I'm only 32, but I still feel like my time is running out, and I haven't even managed one successful pregnancy yet. I think I'm just about on the verge of giving up. I keep saying it, I keep swearing I can't take anymore. But I wouldn't know what to do with the rest of my life without having at least one baby for keepsies.

Don't give up hope ladies. A friend of mine who is 34 had FIVE mc's and is now 30 weeks into a healthy pregnancy. Another friend had a baby at 40... she started IVF but gave up on it and now has a healthy bouncing baby boy completely naturally. It is doable, there are so many ladies out there that have done it - you can be one of them in the future too xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
fx u get a bfp really soon.. are u charting or using opt's/

i'm 38.. :blush: so no spring chicken eitherxxx

I am using OPK..I would give anything to be 38 rather than 41. it just scares me.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: don't give up..:hugs: i was 32 when i had my first baby xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"