Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

hugs andypanda.. i'm sure its not too late xxxxx

ericacaca.. loving the 3 tickers!!!! xxx

Hi Ladies, I'm alright, too. I'm about 7DPO today, not even sure I ov'd this month, have only been checking signs, not doing oPKs or anything. I've been getting a lot of cramping, I'm bloated, gassy, hungry, tired and bad-tempered but that's all normal, haha. Not much CM and I got loads the last time I was preg. I'm hanging onto the cramps and strange twinges I'm getting but I'm really not getting my hopes up.

Hope you are well, anyone got anything to add?

xx

oooo fx!!! when will u test/

I doubt it's anything much. Tests are damned expensive here in NZ, so I'll probably wait till AF due, which is mon 31st otherwise I'll waste them all for nothing - can't have them in the house, I don't have the strength of willpower to leave them alone! I've not been charting my cycles exactly since the boys were born, though they came back to regular immediately I could be a day or so out from that.

Ok... I am loosing my ever loving mind.... I didn't remember seeing this thread here and I just knew I never noticed or been in here before then as I read a few pages back , I posted in here about TTC soon... Hahahaha :dohh: Yep, that's right, I'm smooth like that LOL!!! :haha:

Ok gang.... I have found a home for all my posting !!! :happydance:

It is sooo welcoming, warming to see some many familiar names in here!! That is super exciting!!!!

Now I can stalk you all in one place!! :winkwink:

Well as for me in this journey .... I am 3 dpo and having FOREVER to wait til I can test next week... LONGGGGG wait :wacko:

Yes, my mind is already playing tricks on me, thinking I am having symptoms but I know I have to be too early for this stuff LOL!!!

My method for the next few months will be.... Land and see where we end up... LOL!! I've never used opk's, or temp taking, tracking... anything... I'm clueless... So, I just kind of figure when I "O" from my AF ... :shrug: That's all ...

Guess we'll see...

I hope and pray we get lots of rainbows here soon!!!!

Keep us all posted!!!

:dust::dust:

Home Sweet Home ... :flower:

Thanks Nikki!! How are ya babe?? Where ya at on your cycle??? :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I'm alright, too. I'm about 7DPO today, not even sure I ov'd this month, have only been checking signs, not doing oPKs or anything. I've been getting a lot of cramping, I'm bloated, gassy, hungry, tired and bad-tempered but that's all normal, haha. Not much CM and I got loads the last time I was preg. I'm hanging onto the cramps and strange twinges I'm getting but I'm really not getting my hopes up.

xx

I doubt it's anything much. Tests are damned expensive here in NZ, so I'll probably wait till AF due, which is mon 31st otherwise I'll waste them all for nothing - can't have them in the house, I don't have the strength of willpower to leave them alone! I've not been charting my cycles exactly since the boys were born, though they came back to regular immediately I could be a day or so out from that.

i know what u mean about testing... when i was ttc hayden i was testing before i had o'd:haha: although in my defense it wasn't long after losing charlie so wasn't sure where i really was in my cycle..:blush:
i bought tests off ebay.. just the cheap strip tests... can u get those?

Hiya, I'm about 9DPO, I think, but have no proof of that!

Still crampy and gassy and kindof feel hungover but I'm not getting the obvious signs that I got last time - last time I had tons of CM from Ov onwards, snotty nose and sneezing constantly (this always seems to happen when I'm preg), massive coldsores, dizziness, the lot. It being twins maybe made the hormones much stronger but my tests weren't that dark so I dunno if it made a difference that early - they would still have been splitting into two at about 4-6DPO (that's a mental thought, actually).

I'm a bit sniffy this time but I get it with OV as well and it's fading so was probably just that.

How are you going?

How is everyone else today? Thanks for the hugs MM, I'll take one!

Ok... I am loosing my ever loving mind.... I didn't remember seeing this thread here and I just knew I never noticed or been in here before then as I read a few pages back , I posted in here about TTC soon... Hahahaha :dohh: Yep, that's right, I'm smooth like that LOL!!! :haha:

Ok gang.... I have found a home for all my posting !!! :happydance:

It is sooo welcoming, warming to see some many familiar names in here!! That is super exciting!!!!

Now I can stalk you all in one place!! :winkwink:

Well as for me in this journey .... I am 3 dpo and having FOREVER to wait til I can test next week... LONGGGGG wait :wacko:

Yes, my mind is already playing tricks on me, thinking I am having symptoms but I know I have to be too early for this stuff LOL!!!

My method for the next few months will be.... Land and see where we end up... LOL!! I've never used opk's, or temp taking, tracking... anything... I'm clueless... So, I just kind of figure when I "O" from my AF ... :shrug: That's all ...

Guess we'll see...

I hope and pray we get lots of rainbows here soon!!!!

Keep us all posted!!!

:dust::dust:

u will prob cover it so long as u dtd every other day between day 10 and 18 if u have a 26-30 day cycle....
i used one of those monitors when ttc tilly and found out i was o'ing on day 17/18 of a 28 day cycle...:wacko: no wonder it took me 9 months with her as i thought i was o'ing on cd14 so wasn't dtd after that...

oo good signs nikki ... have everything crossed for you!!!

i know i started this thread when i was ttc and pregnant.... do u girls mind if i stick around when i have my rainbow?

or maybe i change the title to ttc ,pregnant and rainbow mummies :)
what do u think?

xx

i know what u mean about testing... when i was ttc hayden i was testing before i had o'd:haha: although in my defense it wasn't long after losing charlie so wasn't sure where i really was in my cycle..:blush:
i bought tests off ebay.. just the cheap strip tests... can u get those?

Thanks babesx3, There isn't really ebay here most folk use Trademe which is similar but not much joy on there. There is one company who had them quite cheap on the net, it was the cassette ones that the doctors use and it was only available in packs of 100! I was really hoping to not need that many so I never bought the mega-pack and I got pregnant with the twins the following month.

If I don't fall within a few months I'll have a look - I know it's stupid but I kind of feel that by buying so many I'm hexing myself to need them! So this time it will just be the FR 3 pack (don't have the early result ones either, and no indication of the sensitivity anywhere on the pack, v. annoying!). I went looking for the digi tests as well last time, just to be sure and folk were looking at me like I was talking martian when I asked in all the pharmacies! They have the digi OPK's but no sign of the HPT's anywhere. I'll just have to be strong and wait till AF is due! :dohh:

i bought loads of tests in the 2ww and ended up giving them away, i was working on the opposite theory and even bought loads of sanitary products too...lol using them now!! lol... i could buy some and post them for u , if u like? but i guess by the time u get them u would know anyway , not sure how long post takes to get to NZ?

oo good signs nikki ... have everything crossed for you!!!

i know i started this thread when i was ttc and pregnant.... do u girls mind if i stick around when i have my rainbow?

or maybe i change the title to ttc ,pregnant and rainbow mummies :)
what do u think?

Absolutely need you to stick with us now you have your rainbow! You are so welcoming and helpful and living proof that there can be that rainbow after the storm! Don't you go anywhere! :nope:

:friends: Awww thanks.. i didn't want to dissapear.....
but didn't want to out stay my welcome iykwim...

Would really like to help and offer support wherever i can... i know how i struggled with pregnancy after losing charlie, was a complete fruitcake, it really helps to be able to tell people who understand how u are feeling.... :friends:

i bought loads of tests in the 2ww and ended up giving them away, i was working on the opposite theory and even bought loads of sanitary products too...lol using them now!! lol... i could buy some and post them for u , if u like? but i guess by the time u get them u would know anyway , not sure how long post takes to get to NZ?

Aww, thanks so much honey, you're so nice. See what I mean about needing you to stay? I'll see what happens this month and I could always get my Mum to send some but I don't really want to tell her I'm TTC as then she'll be worrying and asking all the time and I couldn't be bothered with that. I've got some other friends over there or there may be better deals in Auzzie - I'm hoping I don't need them though, hehehe

ok ... FX u won't need any ....
how long did it take to concieve your twins?
love the names btW!!:cloud9:
what age is your DD?

I think this is what worries me. I'm only 32, but I still feel like my time is running out, and I haven't even managed one successful pregnancy yet. I think I'm just about on the verge of giving up. I keep saying it, I keep swearing I can't take anymore. But I wouldn't know what to do with the rest of my life without having at least one baby for keepsies.

don't give up hope hun. You are still young. My cousin who has been trying for a baby for 10 years with numerous cycles of IVF is not pregnant after her latest cycle of IVF. After 10 years they never get up and now she is pregnant. YOU WILL HAVE A BABY and you will make a great Mammy. :hugs::hugs:

Well ladies I am on CD15 and I don't know if I have ovulated yet. I have been getting negatives on OPKs but I have never got a positive with them. We have been dtd every 2 days from CD6- do you think that is enough? I feel like maybe we should have been dtd everyday for the past few days.

I wish we'd only been trying ten years :p

Totally fed up and frustrated with my GP who seems to think fertility treatment is a dirty word. So I've decided enough is enough, and I'm switching to a different GP surgery and hoping we'll finally get somewhere.

I wish we'd only been trying ten years :p

Totally fed up and frustrated with my GP who seems to think fertility treatment is a dirty word. So I've decided enough is enough, and I'm switching to a different GP surgery and hoping we'll finally get somewhere.

How long have you been trying Imalia. Your are right. If you are not happy with your GP then it is definitely time to switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->