Limbo Ladies!!

I went to one when I was a student in Liverpool! It was called Angels or something. Anyway, the girls in there were certainly not angels and most of them were really rank. We'd decided to go for an 'alternative' night out so went to a drag club which was ok (although I was a bit scared, I come from a sheltered existence!) and then to this strip place. It was rubbish and full of dirty old men.

My husband's friend used to go out with a stripper. For my husband's 30th (before I met him) this friend's girlfriend gave my poor husband a lap dance! Now Mr G is not really into this kind of thing anyway but from his mate's girlfriend?! He apparently had no idea where to look or anything. I laugh every time I think about how awkward he would have been.

I'm still sad now that my life is not one long hen do! I went to Majorca for three nights with 6 others - very very close family and my best friend. It was amazing, we just chilled, ate and drank for three days. Went with my grandma and my 70-year old mother in law so not exactly hedonistic. Best three days of my life! And then I had a night out in Wigan the month before the wedding with a nice meal and some cocktails - my chief bridesmaid booked out the VIP bit of this bar so we were waited on and looked after all night! Totally fab. I recommend marriage just for the hen dos! My husband went to Keswick beer festival for his stag, did some hiking and pubbing in the Lakes and also had a lovely time with the chaps. Those were the days!

Actually starving looking at that kebab. And lovely bump, you look amazing!

mmmmmmmmmmm that kebab looks amazing! i just had a banana zzzzzzzzzzz!

Amanda, your bump is gorgeous! Don't listen to the people's stupid comments! And that kebab looks amazing!!!!

My hen night was fab too, we went to Haven :rofl: we went to the caravan from friday-monday and had an awesome time! Just me, my sis, mum, aunt and best friend and had a blast! Plus I had a night out in Glasgow at Shanghai Shuffle, soo good! Because it was my hen night I got a HUGE drink of southern comfort and lemonade, I mean, there must have been a good 5-6 normal glasses in this huge glass and I downed it! Yummy lol. Will add some pics....

Hen weekend012.jpg
Hen weekend with my sister

Hen weekend153.jpg
1st night out

20886523a10789683864l.jpg
MASSIVE drink! Lol I think I was already drunk by this point! xxx

Thank you ladies, I dont think I look overly massive though my bump is low. And the kebab was lush, there is chicken in there under all that salad lol.

I cant wait for my hen party, even though its like two years away. I want to go away for a couple of days, do like a Butlins weekend or something and then do an at-home meal/cocktails thing so the MILs etc can come.
My OH has already planned to go on a motorbike trip to Wales with his two best friends and then a quiet night at home too. He isnt into drinking and big nights out and I cant imagine anyone managing to get him to dress up, hes quite conservative that way and while its good in some ways, he could do with loosening up once in a while. He always goes on about a stripper though I think its to wind me up, I kinda expect it though the thought of some skank writhing on my man riles me lol. I dont think he would be embarressed just more worried what I would say and he certainly wouldnt touch her. There is a strip club in Newquay and Ive always wanted to go but Ive heard the ladies are not all that in there.

Lol we sound like a bunch of closet lesbians! We should rename ourselves the limbo lesbians ha ha XXX

AAAAAARGH! I am trying to find a half decent pair of maternity jeans because I've been wearing the same ones since about 12 weeks so they're getting a bit repetative (and tatty) so I find a nice pair from Simply Be and they're NO LONGER AVAILABLE! Everything is annoying me this afternoon, my eyes are shutting and I need a sleep! Excuse me ladies, I don't need any replies to this, just needed to get it off my chest lol xxx

We should Cee seeming we are all habouring feeling of having pretty young girlies dancing around us lol.

My maternity jeans are ones I had with Phoebe so are extra tatty but I cant bring myself to buy a new pair. I am investing in some new Next Maternity leggings though as they are the best things ever and I have already worn my one pair to death.

I might get some maternity leggins, im still wearing ones from before but they sit under the bump.

Mmmmmmmmmm just had me leftover spag bol on a jacket with some cheese, yummy xxxx

I gave up on my maternity jeans after about 5 wears, every time I walked anywhere they fell down and when I sat down for any length of time they dug in underneath the bump. I am now existing exclusively in leggings (I HIGHLY recommend Matalan, really good quality!) and dresses!

And if I have ONE MORE BLOODY PHONE CALL from AA trying to sell me something I swear I'm joining RAC!! I'm getting at LEAST four calls a day at the moment from this feckin' 0845 number which I'm now studiously ignoring after the first time last week. And I keep leaping to attention every time the phone rings thinking it's my GTT results!

Also - anyone got a stamp? I forgot to go out at lunchtime and need to post the husband's VAT return. Cheers etc :D

best maternity jeans I bought were from new look - comfiest things ever!! Over the bump ones - I bought them out of some xmas money and they still fit now :) they were only £20 too

I've got a spare stamp Vicki - I'm sending it your way now lol

My back is in bits today- my office chair is a nightmare to sit in and I just can't get comfortable. It feels like somebody is just squeezing my upper back :( so I'm going to do a goldilocks and the three bears routine and try every other chair in the office to see if they feel better :) If not I shall be going home when my boss gets back. I also consulted my friend who's a solicitor and she basically drafted a letter and a speech for me to give my boss concernign my back pay so wish me luck and strength as I'm giving them to him this afternoon when he gets back .... eeeep scaredy cat now xxx

Oh ceecee, you'll need to let us know how you get on! Hope it scares him into actually doing something about it! And I'd go home anyway, even if you do find a suitable chair!

Michelle, I sooo wish my boobs were small enough for me not to have to wear one! But I've had to wear a bra since I was 9 so I'm used to it now lol xxx

Dont you just wish we never had to wear bras? xx

This made me laugh so much!! I could quite happily not wear a bra all day but I dont' want to frighten people with my great nungas flopping around!! It is often one of the first things I do when I get home from work, bra off and pj bottoms on. Are you all wearing maternity bras, Im not :blush: I cant be doing with softy bras, I need serious liftage.

And I finally cleared out my drawer at work so I can go with a clear head :happydance:, the shredding bucket is full with bits of crap I have stored over the last 18 months.

I agree with matalan maternity leggings! im wearing mine now! i live in leggings haha! i havent even bothered trying maternity jeans, i really need to though! expand the wardrobe n all that!

as for bras.....dont!!!!!!!! i find it impossible to find any suitable bras! i have tried on sooo many! and im only a 36DD naturally - dont know what they are now! definately not 36DD!!!! my nipples barely fit in my old bras now :(

OK so been chatting to the sister and she has spilt dates etc on the baby shower my friend is doing for me! and its on the 26th June!!!!!!!!! im gona be 36 weeks eeek! im scared coz its so late and i didnt want to buy much more till after the shower to save on duplicates but im gona have to now, i cant leave my buying till after 36 weeks!!!! :S:S:S theres nothing that can be done with the date though as my sis works away and is only here every 4 weeks so that date has been to fit with her i think!

is anyone else having one? if so how many weeks will u bne? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->