Line Check Please!! With blood results. Still checking lines

sunflower7sd

Reaction score
**update: no definite news yet, going nuts!!!

Hello!
I had another post somewhere else but it was so much rambling, the women who did respond are SAINTS lol

here we have my mid day FRER
the picture was taken while it was still wet so no evap
not sure about indent

loads of pregnancy symptoms
tired of BFN & "is that a line" and my hubby saying "I don't see anything but Im pretty sure youre pregnant"
(love him to pieces)

I have a first response digital not sure when to take it
& I have some internet cheapies to satisfy my POAS addict tendencies (theyre in the mail) I figured I can donate them to the pregnancy resource center if I find out I am before they even arrive. I just spent too much money. I hyper ovulate so that's out of the equation for the most part, but sex was 13 days ago.

soooo do you see anything or am I totally line eyed shot?
thanks!!!

IMG_20200509_115858.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see anything yet...gl mama!

I can’t see anything but I think it’s because the picture is so dark, maybe try one in the bathroom with the light on and we can see it better :)

I can’t see anything but I think it’s because the picture is so dark, maybe try one in the bathroom with the light on and we can see it better :)
Thank you so much. I opened up the test....lol...and it's in the garbage. First pic is me adjusting the lighting in photo editor. And the second pic is yesterday's mid day frer.

IMG_20200509_200740.jpg IMG_20200508_062240.jpg

I feel like I can see something on your test from yesterday :) The darker one it’s like I can make out a line but it’s too far to the left, so maybe I’m just seeing things lol. Fx for tomorrow’s test!!

I feel like I can see something on your test from yesterday :) The darker one it’s like I can make out a line but it’s too far to the left, so maybe I’m just seeing things lol. Fx for tomorrow’s test!!
Thank you!!!

Tonight's. Rite aid *blue dye* line showed up 2 minutes. Please respond! I have new tests to take one tomorrow.

First one no filter
Second "lomo" effect

IMG_20200510_203617.jpg IMG_20200510_203801.jpg

I see it but I would be careful with blue dyes- they are notorious for playing mean tricks

What do you mean? Do you mean confirm a BFP with a blue dye? If so, I think yes, but only after the lines become darker. I think early on when you have fainter lines, it’s harder to trust blue dye. That being said, I’m cheering you on! I hope that line gets darker!!

I can see it :)
right!! Thank you for dropping a "line" on my post, PUN INTENDED! I have to confirm it somehow. I have no more FRER & nervous to buy another lol got another faint line this morning on rite aid.

What do you mean? Do you mean confirm a BFP with a blue dye? If so, I think yes, but only after the lines become darker. I think early on when you have fainter lines, it’s harder to trust blue dye. That being said, I’m cheering you on! I hope that line gets darker!!
ok thank you. Just remembered I have wondfo coming in pink!

I see the line you're seeing but I don't trust blue dyes until they are super obvious, definitely fx'd for you!

I see it in the 1st one. The only blue dye I've used early was a CB but I'd also already gotten a faint but positive on frer. I've always stayed away from blue dyes as they get a bad rap. Hope it gets darker

Thanks for the responses. I'm burnt out. All the blues are used thankfully and I have wondfo now. Just took one and convinced I see a faint. Fmu tomorrow. I'm starting to slowly accept I'm not :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->