Line Check Please!! With blood results. Still checking lines

OK OK OK OK SO!
MY NIPPLES LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE HICKEYS ON THEM! MY BBS VERY VERY VAINY into my arms. like BLUE BLUE (hubby laughed said it never looks like that!). I looked today because they were hot and like feel like someone is squeezing and wont let go lol. (other days was questionable...but I was wearing my most comfy "fat me" bra and it still was uncomfortable)...idk ladies Im pretty convinced..

Ive felt this before!

anyone know if anything else can cause this extreme of a nipple/breast change.
hormonal imbalance?

out of wondo
took frer just like 8pm and it was an immediate faint--super faint though

had a glitch with the test results today the lab had to refax results. should get a call tomorrow. would be so crazy if I get a bfp and a blood confirmation same day.

AHHH.

I also know it could not be. but seriously I wish I could show you my boobs but I cant. lol

I know it's normal to feel this way but I'm so tired of it!!

I'm out of tests...hubby strongly disagrees with me buying anymore.

Waiting for Drs to call still.
Just expressing frustration. Would love to see a frer progression today.

It's very hard when you are left wondering. Could you sneak out and get a Frer? When do you expect the results of the bloods?

Could you order some cheapies from amazon. It only cost me £2 something for 20. It’s so hard not knowing for sure.

I can order more if I need to this weekend. I was so hoping for it show by now. I couldn't get free but I got Dollar tree assured.
Mid day
I think I see a faint
It's hard when comparing different brands

IMG_20200520_142509.jpg IMG_20200520_142509.jpg IMG_20200520_142539.jpg

It's very hard when you are left wondering. Could you sneak out and get a Frer? When do you expect the results of the bloods?
My dr hasn't received one part of the three tests they did idk if I can speed it up anyhow maybe call LabCorp

Just double checked LabCorp website!!! So excited.

Does anyone see the faint on assured!?

I feel SooOo nervous!!!!

IMG_20200520_144305.jpg

I feel like I see a faint line. Hope you finally get results from dr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel